Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

FcEWCi_agAABVhu?format=jpg&name=medium

There is so much wrong with both of these.  Aggy's non-conference schedule is total shit historically.  And more than half of the sec is shit as well. 

Also, can't get off the bama coattails.  They are the measuring stick, ABSOLUTELY.  - While this actually may be true, aggy and their record and historical performance is not the measuring stick.  What is this guy getting at?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, texifornia said:

Fb_4PUwX0AEO53t?format=jpg&name=900x900Fb_4P59XkAEmkAy?format=jpg&name=900x900Fb_4QhUWAAAVf4y?format=jpg&name=900x900Fb_4RPGWIAEo-BL?format=jpg&name=900x900

"that 7 or 8 win area"

good grief the lack of self-awareness is truly astonishing at times.

2008: 4-8 Mike Sherman is our savior

2009: 6-6 wait a minute

2010: 9-3 

2011: 6-6 Sherman sucks. Sumlin is our savior! SWAG! WRTS

2012: 10-2 yay manziel saved us from eternal mediocrity!! WRTS! We're on the verge of dominating college football for decades

2013: 8-4 wait a minute

2014: 8-4 WTF?

2015: 8-4

2016: any guesses? 8-4

2017: 7-5 okay Sumlin sucks. Jimbo is our new savior!! He's won a NC!! 

2018: 8-4

2019: 7-5 wait a minute

2020 (covid & 3 bye weeks in a 5 week span): 9-1 JIMBO IS THE GREATEST!!! WE'VE FINALLY ARRIVED!!! CFP SCREWED US!!! WE'RE GONNA RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

2021: 8-4feit

If anyone, & I mean anyone, knows what "that 7 or 8 win area" is like... it's those morons. 1... ONE... 10+ win season since fucking 2000. As in Y2K. We ascended to the top of college football, stayed there for a hot minute, came crashing down, & are (hopefully but doubtfully) on our way back up all in the span of their 1 10 win season. They're going to lose 2 or 3 of the next 5 & be staring right at - you guessed it - 8-4 again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

image.png.902eceae0a0cc17f352626be890b4f70.png

The hot pink for the absurd lie. The yellow for context.

They love for Alabama to prove what they can't themselves regarding the toughness of the SEC. 

First time I ever remember pulling for 'Bama Lying sack of shit. Fucking Aggie Code of Honor.

As pointed out, the top right paragraph doesn't even make any sense to a non-Aggie. Who has ever said playing LSU back then or Alabama was weak scheduling?

Prairie View, Lamar, SHSU, and a parade of other FCS patsies is another matter.

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

“Ewers only uses Sanders so he doesn’t have to make reads” 

Meanwhile Sanders is 3rd-4th in his progression on a lot of those catches.

In at least one case Sanders wasn't even in the progression - it was improvisational.

ewers 19 throw

Sanders was supposed to stay in and block the ED but his man drops into coverage so Sanders decided to float over to an empty area in case Quinn needed to dump the ball off.  Quinn gets in trouble, uses a pump fake to draw the defender over towards him, and then dumps to Sanders for a 25 yard gain.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

In at least one case Sanders wasn't even in the progression - it was improvisational.

ewers 19 throw

Sanders was supposed to stay in and block the ED but his man drops into coverage so Sanders decided to float over to an empty area in case Quinn needed to dump the ball off.  Quinn gets in trouble, uses a pump fake to draw the defender over towards him, and then dumps to Sanders for a 25 yard gain.

I also like that it was a forward pass. Great job by both the QB and the TE

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

ewers 19 throw

That's a beauty of an off schedule play. Ewers had the presence of mind to know where Sanders was then fake a downfield pass to set him up. I buy that he has the mental ability. He also seems to have fun when he can relax which is a harkening to Vince who always looked like he was having the best time.

I wish Alabama was a little further down the road. Ewers' mind is fast, but Alabama is lightning. 

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's a beauty of an off schedule play. Ewers had the presence of mind to know where Sanders was then fake a downfield pass to set him up. I buy that he has the mental ability. He also seems to have fun when he can relax which is a harkening to Vince who always looked like he was having the best time.

I wish Alabama was a little further down the road. Ewers' mind is fast, but Alabama is lightning. 

He'll have plays like that but he will also have wtf plays where he throws across his body in traffic. A short passing game would do wonders, but it isn't Sark's forte.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Bevo said:

He'll have plays like that but he will also have wtf plays where he throws across his body in traffic. A short passing game would do wonders, but it isn't Sark's forte.

I don't know shit, but it seemed like Sark set up some nice plays last Saturday. We've got many weapons from Bijan out of the backfield to TE Sanders and Whittington. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought they were called plays.

Ewers' improvising could lead to trouble from time to time. We'll just have to see how it balances out.

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Why is aggy talking about QBs when their QB put up a 49 QBR against Sam Houston State? 

That's just Jimbo trying to make a poor FCS school feel better about themselves to show he cares about the little guy, because he's a little guy, too. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

ewers 19 throw

I truly think this was my favorite play in the game.   

2 Reasons - The recognition of JT to stay in the play and Ewers recognition of the line of scrimmage.  Quinn's pocket presence is why I believe we hang with Bama.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, tejas60 said:

image.png.cd23987e9743751caf54d0bae9eb091a.png

where the hell is Desmond Howard when we need him??1!!1!

and why is Gary79Ag saying "WE" will be up 21-10 at halftime?

why? because...

SEC! SEC! SEC!

55 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Speaking of that weatherman thread on TexAgs, what a colossal goober

this is your reminder that A&M is 2-8 vs Alabama since joining the SEC.

Average A&M win: 4 points

Average Alabama win: 22.5 points

image.png.1ffdec7d8c54c809f6155e71757decda.png

Edited by NoName
  • Haha 1

For a fanbase that has been furiously jerking it to "anybody playing tu" for 100+ years and also relentlessly gargling Bama's balls since they joined the SEC, Saturday has got to be a dream come true. Quick, get Chinpubes on the horn (i.e., Emergency Looch) and tell him to bring over the 55 gallon drum of lube he bought with the Texags PPP loan --- the mighty Crimson Tide is rolling into tsip fag librul Austin and defending the pride of the smashmouth, line of scrimmage, real man's football, SEC.

I'm not very optimistic about the game, but it's going to completely shatter their worldview if we manage to pull off the upset. 

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'm not very optimistic about the game, but it's going to completely shatter their worldview if we manage to pull off the upset. 

Ha. There's no situation where they can't move the goalposts.  None.  The conspiratorial rationale would be, "Saban let them off easy to hurt us in recruiting!" or some nonsense.  There's no logic pretzel too convoluted for those complete idiots.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Couldn't get into Texas most likely.

Avery is Houston born and Austin raised, attending Eanes Elementary, Hill Country middle school and Westlake High School. All the while, a nerdy love for the wild weather in Texas was brewing with every passing winter/ severe weather event. The decision to pursue a meteorology degree at Texas A&M was an easy one, though the passion for TV weather would come during his senior year at Westlake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Avery is Houston born and Austin raised, attending Eanes Elementary, Hill Country middle school and Westlake High School. All the while, a nerdy love for the wild weather in Texas was brewing with every passing winter/ severe weather event. The decision to pursue a meteorology degree at Texas A&M was an easy one, though the passion for TV weather would come during his senior year at Westlake.

Wow. An aggy. How shocking that he is showing his ass in the media. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Actually, he's one of my favorite weather guys in Austin... has a generally strong meme game, doesn't hype up weather and is entertaining to watch.  I'll give him a pass.  The funny thing is that people are responding to his tweets and he keeps purposefully throwing fuel on the fire.  

image.png.9f97476855fa6598ae66e7c040677fe6.png

image.png.1d1be670cc325feccb53c671777be24d.png

image.thumb.png.74e0f77aed167aecf5e6a588d3d9f9a9.png

18 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Actually, he's one of my favorite weather guys in Austin... has a generally strong meme game, doesn't hype up weather and is entertaining to watch.  I'll give him a pass.  The funny thing is that people are responding to his tweets and he keeps purposefully throwing fuel on the fire.  

image.png.9f97476855fa6598ae66e7c040677fe6.png

image.png.1d1be670cc325feccb53c671777be24d.png

image.thumb.png.74e0f77aed167aecf5e6a588d3d9f9a9.png

He's the exception aggy.  I have a friend like that.  He dishes it out, but he can take it.  Most aggy dish it out, but can't take it.  I'm still maintaining that he got DENIED by UT admissions.  But, he's my kind of prick!

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

He's the exception aggy.  I have a friend like that.  He dishes it out, but he can take it.  Most aggy dish it out, but can't take it.  I'm still maintaining that he got DENIED by UT admissions.  But, he's my kind of prick!

Good way to put it... he sees it as a two way street.  I'm down with that.  Talks trash but doesn't get all serious and butthurt when he gets it back.  I know some aggies who get all turned upside down when you piss in their Cheerios. 

Props to any weather guy who with a strong meme/gif game

image.png.e504961a004056dc154cb4691c81f1b4.png  

image.png.36ccb5d0f76f2ca7609e10bf20c90e41.png

image.png.8bd3207e8e7ca3c33fce56aa8f69450f.png

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

For a fanbase that has been furiously jerking it to "anybody playing tu" for 100+ years and also relentlessly gargling Bama's balls since they joined the SEC, Saturday has got to be a dream come true. Quick, get Chinpubes on the horn (i.e., Emergency Looch) and tell him to bring over the 55 gallon drum of lube he bought with the Texags PPP loan --- the mighty Crimson Tide is rolling into tsip fag librul Austin and defending the pride of the smashmouth, line of scrimmage, real man's football, SEC.

There's not enough coroners in B/CS to handle the fallout.  It would make Jonestown look like childs play.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

I wish people would learn that just making a joke is not being funny.

Aggies excel at thinking up some sort of joke then presenting it as though it's hilarious. The vast majority of the time it's a joke that's been made a thousand times already by Aggies thinking they're being original. And they're just about never remotely amusing except to the other yokels.

It's not hard to imagine the tweet above being forwarded endlessly and proudly shown to sips to get their goat.

Liucci is a sage among them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is the main thought on the minds of every poster on that sight. We have no business winning on Saturday and I would genuinely be shocked if we do. But, that happening is the stuff of nightmares for aggy.
Worst. Case. Scenario.

I guess we will fuck around and find out on Saturday. 😈🤘🏼

B8EFF7FD-E48B-4102-BBDA-597968810B84.jpeg

• Haha 1

Yes. They think they get cheated out of sports coverage because just about all journalists in world are sips.

The fact is, they don't get coverage because nobody cares about them. In a way, I think they're ranked #6 because nobody cares enough to look closely at them. It's pretty clear nobody paid any attention to their struggle with SHSU either.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/8/2022 at 3:42 PM, RomaVicta said:

Aggies excel at thinking up some sort of joke then presenting it as though it's hilarious. The vast majority of the time it's a joke that's been made a thousand times already by Aggies thinking they're being original. And they're just about never remotely amusing except to the other yokels.

66CBF196-42DA-4C9C-9011-32A414B4AA96.jpeg

7A3EE490-4473-49CF-B3F7-20622CC6E814.jpeg

• Haha 1

Don't usually go in for this sort of thing.  But this is so disgustingly bad that any recruit anywhere that might need to see this b4 they make a decision about where to spend their formative years really needs to have as much information as possible.   This is what aggy looks like in their natural habitat.    Posting b4 it's taken down (if it's taken down.    Hell, that might be a looch sock for all I know.

wow racist aggy (2).jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread