Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Media after aggy...  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

image.png.e66ddfa485d4b481104e421871e021ca.png

Aggies taking their show national. Every OL will be in the league. Whining about injuries last year in other tweets. General ass-showing. They're bent on making themselves the most disliked team in the US who isn't even very good.

Brando sounds right about the reason for their ranking. I guess it's theoretically possible they're top six in the country, but they don't have a returning QB and their big recruiting class hasn't played a college down. Who knows what might happen, but Aggies are nuts to insist they belong so high in the rankings and berate any media person who questions their ranking.

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The funniest ever was his "pome" about Notre Dame.

I always favored his recounting of the Tech fans bringing down the goalposts and parading them around the field before impaling SpiderAg on one of the posts and turning his flapper into a swinging gate.

I read that one several times and I seem to recall that frequently I would laugh tears into my eyes.

• Hook 'Em 2

They really are just parrots repeating the same things over and over: You're not relevant. You have an agenda. Nobody knows who you are. 

The brightest Aggies (redass) who shine like a kernel of undigested corn nestled in a turd reflecting moonlight do some research or quote some other kernel's research. 

You went to another school we play in football! Therefore, your conclusions are prejudiced! While mine are objective fact!

Of course, little turd-dweller, only Aggies have shown the ability to not let insane devotion to a delusion about their school's place in the world distort their vision of the world for exactly what it is.

O Aggie, thou art enviable in thy wisdom!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Look Out Noter Dame

Look out Irish, Look out Noter Dame.
Perpair to loose this football game.

I laff at you domers that boast off tradition.
We the ones with bonfire and tunnel vision.

You may have the golden dome and the Cathlick Pope.
We has maroon karrots and a fullback on dope.

You may have NCs and Highsmens to boot.
We has boy cheerleeders in ice cream sutes.

You may have the 4 horsmen and a fella name Gipper.
We has 4H Clubs and 300 pound strippers.

You may have Newt Rockny and that old Irish luck.
We has RC Slocum and the seckrataries he's (bin frendly with).

You may laff at our shaved heads and our hick overalls.
Just wate till we bend over and skweeze our aggie balls.

You may mock us and you may tease us.
But we goeing to turd on touchdown Jesus.

gig'em

Cant.Quit.Laughing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yep - 2010

image.png.8479a068c907b278157b70989ccc2a34.png

Great chart:  So 1998 was last time we started unranked (AP) and finished ranked.  Seems promising for this year....  Charlie's (last) 5-7 looks somehow like a bigger collapse than Sark's 5-7 at least through the lens of the highwater mark.  Must have been that ND win that aged like road kill.  Course Mack Brown's 5-7 says hold my beer. 

3 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

aggy going after Brando

I didn’t watch this yesterday and just now read all of the Aggie whining before finally watching Tim Brandt’s video. 

I thought: “They are upset that Tim Brandt isn’t sure whether or not they are the 3rd best team in the SEC West.”

Then I realized that he was saying in the entire SEC!

A&M took like one mediocre QB transfer while losing over half of their star names and now will need to rely on at least as many freshman as we will and they think that they are definitely the #3 team in the SEC, if not higher? Holy Shit!!

That 90 second video of Xavier Worthy being missed by our QBs is the blueprint for Evan Stewart’s “Come Get Me Outta Da Portal” video this January. 

I can see their DL causing an average of 1.5 turnovers a game this year, but I can also see their QBs combining for at least 15 INTs this season, so in order to win that battle, they had better make sure that their WRs & RBs can tackle. 

I really wish that people would stop saying “8&4” and start saying either:

A) Their record against FBS opponents: 5-4

…or…

B) Their SEC record: 4-4

They won one more conference game last year than we did and that was only because they caught Alabama sleep walking.

19 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I didn’t watch this yesterday and just now read all of the Aggie whining before finally watching Tim Brandt’s video. 

I thought: “They are upset that Tim Brandt isn’t sure whether or not they are the 3rd best team in the SEC West.”

Then I realized that he was saying in the entire SEC!

A&M took like one mediocre QB transfer while losing over half of their star names and now will need to rely on at least as many freshman as we will and they think that they are definitely the #3 team in the SEC, if not higher? Holy Shit!!

That 90 second video of Xavier Worthy being missed by our QBs is the blueprint for Evan Stewart’s “Come Get Me Outta Da Portal” video this January. 

I can see their DL causing an average of 1.5 turnovers a game this year, but I can also see their QBs combining for at least 15 INTs this season, so in order to win that battle, they had better make sure that their WRs & RBs can tackle. 

I really wish that people would stop saying “8&4” and start saying either:

A) Their record against FBS opponents: 5-4

…or…

B) Their SEC record: 4-4

They won one more conference game last year than we did and that was only because they caught Alabama sleep walking.

Clearly I'm missing some kind of inside joke whereby you intentionally misspell Tim Brando's name as Tim Brandt. Because the O and the T aren't THAT close together on a keyboard. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Clearly I'm missing some kind of inside joke whereby you intentionally misspell Tim Brando's name as Tim Brandt. Because the O and the T aren't THAT close together on a keyboard. 

Probably my phone’s inside joke that I didn’t know existed, so I never went back to check a name that I knew that I spelled correctly. 
🤷‍♂️

28903DBF-818B-4E4A-AA8B-F413C90C7C27.thumb.jpeg.fd5b74369667a0dc73eb48f4bb9baadd.jpeg

There are so many incredible things about this post that it’s hard to pick the funniest part. Phrasing it as if it’s still a question whether we’re coming to the SEC because he’s afraid of the move while simultaneously claiming he wants to play us immediately, misspelling they’re, the lack of grammar. It’s one of the most aggy posts I’ve ever seen and it’s only 7 words. Just beautiful. 

• Haha 9

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

Preseason SP+ Defense Rankings / DFEI

• App St: 61 / 24
  • Miami: 41 / 32
  • Arkansas: 18 / 45
  • Miss St: 16 / 20

if they score 38 and 42 on the #18 and #16 SP+ defenses, they are going to be very, very good (they won't)

in 2020 (their best year in the last 25?) they scored as many as 42 points vs Arkansas (42), South Carolina (48). they scored at least 38 against those 2 teams + Florida and North Carolina (41).

and this guy is saying they will score, on average 44 points for their first 5 games? lol

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

28903DBF-818B-4E4A-AA8B-F413C90C7C27.thumb.jpeg.fd5b74369667a0dc73eb48f4bb9baadd.jpeg

There are so many incredible things about this post that it’s hard to pick the funniest part. Phrasing it as if it’s still a question whether we’re coming to the SEC because he’s afraid of the move while simultaneously claiming he wants to play us immediately, misspelling they’re, the lack of grammar. It’s one of the most aggy posts I’ve ever seen and it’s only 7 words. Just beautiful. 

Plus, he said "coming."

laughing-beavisandbutthead.gif

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The "worthless conference" that aggy won once in 16 seasons . . .

It was tougher because they were in it. Once they left, had they played the Big 12 schedule, it would have been easier for them because the conference was weak without the Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggies from Texas.

I can't believe you don't understand that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, NoName said:

Preseason SP+ Defense Rankings / DFEI

• App St: 61 / 24
  • Miami: 41 / 32
  • Arkansas: 18 / 45
  • Miss St: 16 / 20

if they score 38 and 42 on the #18 and #16 SP+ defenses, they are going to be very, very good (they won't)

in 2020 (their best year in the last 25?) they scored as many as 42 points vs Arkansas (42), South Carolina (48). they scored at least 38 against those 2 teams + Florida and North Carolina (41).

and this guy is saying they will score, on average 44 points for their first 5 games? lol

Appalachian State is going to be no pushover IMO.

• Hook 'Em 2

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/34433429/which-college-football-win-totals-bet-sp+-helps-provide-answers

BEST BETS

Texas A&M under 8.5 (+140). According to SP+, there's a 62% chance that the Aggies finish with eight or fewer wins. Meanwhile, with +140 odds, that means the break-even percentage is at 42%. That 20-point cushion is one of the largest you'll find.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It was tougher because they were in it. Once they left, had they played the Big 12 schedule, it would have been easier for them because the conference was weak without the Texas A&M Fightin' Texas Aggies from Texas.

I can't believe you don't understand that.

I can't tell you how many times the regretted having themselves on the schedule. They knocked themselves out of at least 5 title races that I can count off the top of my head. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

I can't tell you how many times the regretted having themselves on the schedule. They knocked themselves out of at least 5 title races that I can count off the top of my head. 

aggy only recognizes one race. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread