Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, ajax said:

Ewers should have come a knockin' on Candi's door first.

OMG I figured out aggies - they don’t need 995’ers because they create their own fan fiction on texags. My mind is blown. They just created a rumor amongst themselves that Ewers begged Jimbo to let him transfer to aTm, and Jimbo told him no. I’m sure part of the fiction is that Ewers’ and his money hungry mullet would be a poison in their locker room of saints and youth pastors.

Edited by NoRagrets
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ousux said:

So according to the genius gomers our price for Ewers is up to $4 mil now..

How do some of them have enough brain power to send signals to their lungs to continue breathing in and out?

That’s a lower order brain function, so it’s kinda right in their wheelhouse

Even more important, their usual source was handy to verify it. "I hear from people close to the program..." That's what makes whatever they want to believe a fact.
Every post is about the same. Here's a nice example.
image.png.fcc394d2b5cf964e6f6b894091d67293.png
Common knowledge that UT tu is a cesspool.
Texas' arrogant boosters call the shots and always have. Remember how badly Red McCombs wanted Charly Strong?
Our portal acquisition were just a sign of desperation like everything we do. Nobody wanted these guys other than Neyor.
Our QB begged Jimbo to let him play on Holy Kyle Field, but Jimbo said, "no way Jose." His QB room was already jammed with his personal choices, and he has, you know, won a national championship. And, Jimbo is soooo dreamy.

Red might have been right…. Charlie probably would be a good d coordinator…

Very nice of the Aggies to give us so many helpful tips on having a successful football program.

Is there any doubt that the “Jimbo didn’t offer” mantra will blow the fuck up in their face. Sure Ewers will start out slow, but he’s talented as shit and Sark splashed Casey Thompson’s names all over the longhorn record books.

I wonder if they still think Reggie McNeal was better than VY?

Edited by Yuk

On 8/20/2022 at 6:33 PM, Yuk said:

Very nice of the Aggies to give us so many helpful tips on having a successful football program.

Is there any doubt that the “Jimbo didn’t offer” mantra will blow the fuck up in their face. Sure Ewers will start out slow, but he’s talented as shit and Sark splashed Casey Thompson’s names all over the longhorn record books.

I wonder if they still think Reggie McNeal was better than VY?

C'mon man, you know better than use the word "think" when referring to aggy. 

Can someone explain why aggy is so happy about this? 

Are they just wish casting that Ewers is bad and the BMDs forced sark’s hand? 

seems like it’s backwards since Ewers is the 5-star generational QB that Sark handpicked out of the portal. Not sure sark would be unhappy about starting Ewers? You can thread the needle that there’s I situtional dysfunction so it’s actually a bad thing to start a generational talent, but seems like our entire program is aligned behind Ewers… 

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s all wishcasting that:

1. Sark was forced into this decision, of which there is zero evidence 

&

2. Hudson Card is actually the better player, of which there is zero evidence 

They’re just deflecting because their own QB situation is possibly significantly worse than ours. Also, idiots.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The irony here is that to any casual observer, Ewers being named starter was a foregone conclusion from the moment he transferred. The only way that this can be viewed as a controversy is if the audience is intimately familiar with our ‘insider’ practice reports over the last few weeks.

Yet again, in an attempt to mock us, they are all announcing to the world how much they obsess over our program.

It’s seems to the common man that the Aggies are a cult and they wait for their instructions from leaders who worship a dead collie. I think there must be a text string or an email that goes out to all cult members to be on the same page because my Aggie friends all said the same shit. It’s actually funny that they are so obsessed with Texas when they claim they aren’t. 

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

A first class mind like Liucci calling me an insanely dumb potato really hits me where it hurts.

And he knows so much about how our program works. Gee, I sure I was Billy instead of me.

you love cock and want to karaoke Creed songs all day?  Yikes

Joel Klatt said pretty much the same thing in the interview with FCB. He went scorched earth on jimbo: Jameis was a special talent but even he was worse in year 2 under jimbo. He's done nothing with any qb since Jameis. TAMU has done nothing in 80 years. Their OL sucks. But even Klatt said he's putting them at number 8 in his top 10 because of last year's recruiting class.

23 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Media after aggy...  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Brando makes some good points, every SEC team on aggy's schedule is going to try to make it their statement game. Just because of what Jimbo said and the narrative that they are good due to their recruiting.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread