Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Beginning of the end for Fisher you say?  More like the end of the beginning.  10 seasons left on that contract, son.

We appreciate Coach Fisher's commitment to Texas A&M.” Fisher's contact was extended by four (4) years until December 31, 2031. The terms of the new contract include an annual salary of $9,000,000 starting on January 1, 2022 and will increase to $9,150,000 on January 1, 2023.Sep 1, 2021

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

What in the fuck did I just watch?

Impossible request but can yall stop posting more incrementally embarrassing aggie stuff for a day.  I have to get back to being a father at some point and this shit makes me ignore my family and refresh to see what topped what in the last couple of hours.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

They are so fucking weird. What the hell is wrong with these people? Every single person at that event is a failure of Texas public education, their church, their hometown, and their family. Fucking odd fuckers.

Asking this question had been a Texas tradition for 100+ years and sadly, one that we will probably have to drag on for another 100+ years

29 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:
it keeps getting worse....

Gen z are fucking weirdos no doubt, but are they truly doing this shit unironically? Wow

It’s the older generations that love their traditions.  The younger sons are at least split where half love it and half think it is stupid AF and should be eliminated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Aggies always make the same fucking coaching mistake.  The actually believe other folks WANT their coach... who hasn't won a fucking thing.

Francione- well Mack Brown was getting an extension First couple million down the drain

Sumlin - we are on the cusp of greatness and although nobody is stepping up to offer as much, I mean 19-6 in the SEC... Let's drop more millions!

Jimbo - October 15th of Last year A&M bit off a 10 year no cut $95 million contract with Fisher Jimbo Fisher contract buyout largest EVER! And it's not even close

And the Aggies actually wonder why they have a reputation for being stupid?

• Hook 'Em 1

This is pretty much how they explain everything:

Midnight yell is awesome! It's one of the best of our great traditions that everybody envies.

Looks pretty cool. (Looks closer) Why is a guy with spastic Tourettes walking up and down speaking jibberish?

It's one of our great traditions. He's signalling the crowd and telling a funny story about our opponent who we want to "beat the hell out of."

Oh, now I hear it's a story. It's stupid and unfunny.

That's the really great thing about our traditions. They're stupid and unfunny. It's the point!

You're proud of these "great traditions" that are stupid?

It's all part of what makes Aggies special! These shared experiences go back a hundred years. 

Ohhhhh kay. Check ya later, dude.

Why do you squeeze your balls?

To show the team we share their pain.

Do they turn around and watch or even acknowledge that's what you're doing? Are they even aware of it? Do you want them to be?

Uh, I don't know. It's really about the 12th Man's dedication! We're right there for our team! 

Seems sort of stupid and embarassing.

It's all part of what makes Aggies special! These shared experiences go back a hundred years. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread