Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

6 hours ago, Foosters said:

Made all the more delicious by the offseason Texags predictions that this team was operating on a different level this summer. I recall seeing Luicci note that the "insiders" thought this team had the same mentality as Jimbo's championship team at FSU.

Now, two weeks into the season, we have this:

Wheels Falling Off GIFs | Tenor

Can the players strike?

I just want to say, on the eve of reaching page 100, many thanks to @texifornia for creating the thread and largely maintaining the flow of screenshots. This is some of the most entertaining content anywhere. Thank you to everyone for contributing in this space. I just finished revisiting page 75 and it has gotten better with age.

Edited by SamMan
Attribution
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

The rest of the internet is finding out about them.

Lol that post. No one has remarked about how a “cheer leader” wanked the guys off. I never heard that part. Because they DONT HAVE FUCKING CHEERLEADERS. 

they have to try and lessen the obvious homophobic undertones of their whole tradition. Mostly because it makes them uncomfortable, not the rest of the world. At least for the rest of us not because of any homophobic part.

just lying and lying to cover up their weirdness and making it worse. Another day ending in Y in college station. 

• Haha 7

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

they have to try and lessen the obvious homophobic undertones of their whole tradition. Mostly because it makes them uncomfortable, not the rest of the world. 

Homophobic? I don’t think their traditions are homophobic. Most of the goal of being an aggy is becoming a red ass. I don’t think dudes jerking off together and becoming red ass is homophobic. Sounds pretty openly gay to me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Real quick - Sark beat #3 USC in his first season (2nd game) as head coach at Washington.  Washington finished the season 5-7 (they were 0-12 under Whittingham the previous season).

But that USC team finished the year 9-4 and ranked #22.  Not as bad as the Notre Dame team Charlie beat - but not great.

And why are they posting a picture of Sark and skill position players - and then talking about not having enough size for the SEC?  

I find it funny that they’re all debating Denver speeding in a parking garage when the real red flag is that he’s stupid enough to go live doing it. He’s basically automatically upping any charges to felonies and providing conclusive proof of him committing said felonies that can’t be shoved under the rug like Jimbo and A&M would do if there was no video. 

In other words, the red flag should be that he’s really fucking stupid, not whether it’s a big deal he was speeding in a parking garage. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

'Member a few years ago when the aggies screamed that they should be in the playoffs because all of their losses were "Quality Losses" and they legit thought they were being robbed?

I remember.

"How do we turn losing into winning?" /aggys

• Haha 2

If someone tweeting out about you taking a visit changes your mind about taking that visit, then holy shit, you are weak. I'd rather our commits tell our coaching staff; I am taking visits than be sneaky about them. Being sneaky just shows you have no respect for the coaching staff you committed to.

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread