Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

this is like a circular firing squad, they arent even sure who to blame at just throwing shit at the wall like a bunch of monkies 

1. recruiting services 

2. social media 

3. people not understanding their 'traditions' 

4. jimbo , maybe , yes no, stockholm syndrome and $90M buyout brain aneurysms 

5. paying your freshman more than the rest of the team , a shitty offense , lack of accountability and culture from the top down mixing into a bonfire 

Im surprised they havent realize Durkin and Azzadio are major assholes that have had personality issues at other programs 

image.thumb.jpeg.4871c468117dcb7c4e27ed5af42251e9.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

So Owens gets pissed that the recruiting services found out he was trying to sneak into the Miami game without telling Louisville and publicly bails.

So either he knows he’s going to catch shit from Louisville coaches and was going to wait till the last minute to drop it on them or has had this in the works for a bit and decided after watching A&M he didn’t want to deal with that shit show.

Either way, makes him look like a head case again, and now on top of all the other chaos going on inside the A&M program they need to find who is leaking recruiting to the legit media and not through the state sponsored aggy mouthpiece…

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So Owens gets pissed that the recruiting services found out he was trying to sneak into the Miami game without telling Louisville and publicly bails.

So either he knows he’s going to catch shit from Louisville coaches and was going to wait till the last minute to drop it on them or has had this in the works for a bit and decided after watching A&M he didn’t want to deal with that shit show.

Either way, makes him look like a head case again, and now on top of all the other chaos going on inside the A&M program they need to find who is leaking recruiting to the legit media and not through the state sponsored aggy mouthpiece…

Or... he saw what he needed to see last week. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I haven't gone back to the beginning of this thread to review, but as weird as the last 5 or so pages are, it really doesn't come close to the weirdness that is the corpse of cadets hazing videos that were out there a few years ago. I mean, hazing is one thing, but making guys wallow around together naked while some asshole beats the shit out of their naked asses with a paddle? Wow. As said above, they're not homophobic, they're rabidly gay, and everything related to their playing army is just weird, homoerotic role play. 

If you're gay, then be gay. Most of us will support the decision to express yourself. But don't act like you're all macho in your little uniform, and then abuse younger guys who mistakenly thought your little club was cool. Just such a fucking embarrasment to the entire state. I don't think the t-shirt buying public really understands what they are supporting.

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

If someone tweeting out about you taking a visit changes your mind about taking that visit, then holy shit, you are weak.

Same reason dudes troll bars for hogs at 1:45 a.m. See what scraps there are and hope none of their friends are around to see Miss Piggy get in the car. A buddy walks out of the bathroom? "Uh, yeah. Just left my keys behind. couldn't drive home with out them........Her? She's my sister's friend. Needed a ride home because she had a flat tire..."

Edited by Tex Pete

37 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

I haven't gone back to the beginning of this thread to review, but as weird as the last 5 or so pages are, it really doesn't come close to the weirdness that is the corpse of cadets hazing videos that were out there a few years ago. I mean, hazing is one thing, but making guys wallow around together naked while some asshole beats the shit out of their naked asses with a paddle? Wow. As said above, they're not homophobic, they're rabidly gay, and everything related to their playing army is just weird, homoerotic role play. 

If you're gay, then be gay. Most of us will support the decision to express yourself. But don't act like you're all macho in your little uniform, and then abuse younger guys who mistakenly thought your little club was cool. Just such a fucking embarrasment to the entire state. I don't think the t-shirt buying public really understands what they are supporting.

I did not see these videos and I am not sorry about that. 

• Haha 2

You know how sometimes you're just kind of skimming through things and "read" words that aren't really there, and your eyes run on past, until your brain clicks in and says "Whoa!", and you have to go back just to be sure?  Just happened to me above on this - and I read it as "Need a yell leader on the team...."  I like that a lot better, and would truly love if they would try that - I'm pretty sure the well-heeled young gentlemen of the "Fish" persuasion would value that input greatly.  If possible, I'd love to see that live-streamed as well....  

image.png.a9fa3fab417289d9ef815af7d057b457.png

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Ole Billy

Screenshot_2022-09-13-15-25-13-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Billy is the king of deflection. Typical of a narcissistic ass clown. He cares more about what we are doing then the shit show engulfing all things Aggie football.  He knows Texas is going to put our little retarded crayon eating cousin back in the corner when we join the SEC.  Can’t wait for order to be restored in Texas

• Hook 'Em 2

Speaking of deflection, here's another Aggie tactic. Somebody posts after the Owens tweet and gets the response below.

image.png.535043d7d8267824b8073a46dfb64eff.png

Yes. That's it. Just the one incident because your Aggie head won't allow multiple bad things in at the same time:

• Struggled with Sam Houston State.
  • Got whupped by App State. 
  • Offense sucks. Really really sucks.
  • More than one player tweets about team problems.
  • One tweet is about players not buying in.
  • One player walks out of practice.
  • One player tweets video of reckless driving in crowded parking garage.
  • The embarrasment of the Midnight Yell vid followed by the more embarassing attempt to cover it up.
  • Widespread opinion pieces about the failure of Jimbo.
  • Rumors of discord in the locker room.
  • Jimbo's intransigence about how he's running the team.
  • Owens changes his mind about visiting.

So, yea. The guy meant it's a shit show only because of the latest detail. It's a shit avalanche this week for the Aggies.

Don't worry. Be happy. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Harvdog said:

Billy is the king of deflection. Typical of a narcissistic ass clown. He cares more about what we are doing then the shit show engulfing all things Aggie football.  He knows Texas is going to put our little retarded crayon eating cousin back in the corner when we join the SEC.  Can’t wait for order to be restored in Texas

Their school song is all about us.  Their entire identity is that they wish they were Texas.

41 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Heh, I wonder how many read this and then immediately remember that aggy doesn't have cheer leaders.

The jizz jar is true though, it’s even mentioned in the texas monthly article on the bonfire collapse.

A wide-ranging witness statement given by a female member of the corps told how each group of redpots fills a jar with ejaculate and sets it atop the stack to burn.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, ricky queso said:

You know how sometimes you're just kind of skimming through things and "read" words that aren't really there, and your eyes run on past, until your brain clicks in and says "Whoa!", and you have to go back just to be sure?  Just happened to me above on this - and I read it as "Need a yell leader on the team...."  I like that a lot better, and would truly love if they would try that - I'm pretty sure the well-heeled young gentlemen of the "Fish" persuasion would value that input greatly.  If possible, I'd love to see that live-streamed as well....  

image.png.a9fa3fab417289d9ef815af7d057b457.png

Why would young guys, who have been paid more than some of their older players, listen?

51 minutes ago, ONE YARD said:

I am amazed I did not know this was true.  I thought the jizz jar was us just making up a ridiculous far-fetched story of what dorks like them could possibly do.  Nope.  

Here is excerpt for those that just want the juice (figuratively).

The problem with Bonfire is that it is red-ass (sometimes abbreviated as RA) culture run amok. The administration has never known quite what to do about it; it needs RA Aggies to uphold the school’s uniqueness and guard its traditions, but it doesn’t need drinking, hazing, racism, and strippers, and it has never figured out how to get one without the other. The redpot traditions exemplify RA culture. One is that no woman may set foot in a certain area of the stack site unless she has slept with a redpot; an Aggie who described herself as weighing 95 pounds wrote a letter to the student newspaper two years ago protesting that a redpot had shoved her when she breached the boundary to avoid a mud puddle. A wide-ranging witness statement given by a female member of the corps told how each group of redpots fills a jar with ejaculate and sets it atop the stack to burn. “The other education,” which works so well in service areas like student government, doesn’t always work so well with redpots. In 1993 a redpot was cited for bringing 53 beers to the stack site after midnight. Redpots had to know about the keg that the police found in 1996; their job is to know everything. Redpots knew that a stripper was going to be smuggled into the cut site in 1997 and didn’t stop it. Redpots exceeded the height limit for the 1999 Bonfire. This is not the leadership that the other education has in mind.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Ole Billy

Screenshot_2022-09-13-15-25-13-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

They are trending on Twitter for being a weird, clueless group of cultish fucktards, but this mother fucker thinks people have to “search” for negative intel. I’ll give billy one thing though, the sum bitch is consistent. Dumb bastard, but he shows up every damn day. Haha 

Watching some old videos of the 99 bonfire collapse…when we start playing them again are they gonna think that’s a good idea?? How did their engineering dept not oversee such a huge build? The nazis explained their actions as sort of each person did their job and things slowly built over time, feels like the same thing with the bonfire . Students over see it and it got bigger and bigger until tragedy struck.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Speaking of deflection, here's another Aggie tactic. Somebody posts after the Owens tweet and gets the response below.

image.png.535043d7d8267824b8073a46dfb64eff.png

Yes. That's it. Just the one incident because your Aggie head won't allow multiple bad things in at the same time:

• Struggled with Sam Houston State.
  • Got whupped by App State. 
  • Offense sucks. Really really sucks.
  • More than one player tweets about team problems.
  • One tweet is about players not buying in.
  • One player walks out of practice.
  • One player tweets video of reckless driving in crowded parking garage.
  • The embarrasment of the Midnight Yell vid followed by the more embarassing attempt to cover it up.
  • Widespread opinion pieces about the failure of Jimbo.
  • Rumors of discord in the locker room.
  • Jimbo's intransigence about how he's running the team.
  • Owens changes his mind about visiting.

So, yea. The guy meant it's a shit show only because of the latest detail. It's a shit avalanche this week for the Aggies.

Don't worry. Be happy. 

Lost Gameday to Boone, NC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

How did their engineering dept not oversee such a huge build?

They had 19-year-old piss heads, serge butts, pot bangers, boot sliders, and milkmen on the job.  They don't need no stinkin' engineers.  Just jack off in a jar and stack.  What could go wrong?   And when it does, it becomes a very sad legend.  Fuck aggy.  

• Hook 'Em 2

They had 19-year-old piss heads, serge butts, pot bangers, boot sliders, and milkmen on the job.  They don't need no stinkin' engineers.  Just jack off in a jar and stack.  What could go wrong?   And when it does, it becomes a very sad legend.  Fuck aggy.  

Many aggy traditions need to be retired, but not all of them can physically collapse and kill the 12 men.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

I actually believe that all of the bolded are real aggy things

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Hornbeliever said:

I thought the jizz jar was us just making up a ridiculous far-fetched story of what dorks like them could possibly do. 

Think of the most ridiculously far-fetched story you can imagine and aggy can accomplish it...well, except for winning a title. 

• Hook 'Em 1

What’s fucking hilarious is this duplicitous premise:

2021: We would have made the playoffs if Haynes King had stayed healthy. 

2022: We would have made the playoffs if Jimbo played someone else besides Haynes King. 

That’s true aggie shit there. 

What’s also hilarious is that they’re pining for Johnson. This guy is a statue in the pocket and he was benched for performance last year. ATM has hot garbage on the OL and they’re about to face a legitimate P5 front seven. I realize that @bizzle wants to declaratively state that Fatheree is a future high draft pick, but the film doesn’t show that. Go watch clips of ATM in the first two weeks and I fucking challenge you not to cackle watching some of the Fatheree plays. It’s Christian Jones at LT bad, but for an enemy. 

They’re also pining for Weigman in the same way they were pining for King. Weigman is actually a better prospect. Problem is, he can’t be anywhere near where Fisher wants a QB to be in terms of understanding his ancient playbook. Further, Weigman has legitimate concussion issues and they apparently have been a concern at some point in fall camp. So, yeah, put that dude out there behind that line, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread