Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

They’re his gravy train. After this dies down a bit he’ll tell them something they want to hear and continue to profit off of these rubes.

Truth. The most important thing to remember about brainwashed rubes is that they have the attention spans of gnats hopped up on fermented garbage.

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Daddy98? There's a short overview comparing our classes he wrote and was posted yesterday but otherwise he's been shockingly quiet.

Well, except for 2 Daddy-isms. 

1. He is convinced that Kenyon Green deserves to be #1 or 2 in the country and it's a HUGE affront that he is not. He's posted about it roughly 65 times in the myriad Aggy ranking threads. 

2. RJ Orebo is going to be special because he has a fantastic frame. 

9 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I just became a fan of Tarp. 

Tarp may be a bit more sensible about A&M's standing in the CFB world, but he also hates Texas 100x more than Perroni or Hamm. He's had some infamous end-of-game rants in the past following losses to us.

Edited by satyanash
  • Like 2

I’d like to see this “empirical data” that aggy is yammering about. 

All the data I’ve seen is that 24/7 has moved more of our guys down than up, it has moved their guys up and down similarly, and most of our guys are ranked similarly or lower than other ranking services. 

Cherry picking the data that supports your position isn’t exactly empirical. 

13 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Why do some of you guys think aggy has a better OL group for this class?  They have Green and then what?  No way I'd trade Johnson, Hookfin, and Shepherd ( this is assuming he sticks ) for Green and whoever them other 2 guys are they have.  Some kid from Hallsville without a single highlight of pass pro.

I'm not convinced Hookfin is going to pan out.  The reason I feel this way is because I've spent most of my life in the weight room and I can tell when someone is going to be a hard gainer, and he fits the mold of a guy that will have a lot of trouble putting on muscle. He is not a thick athlete with broad shoulders, he is more like a basketball player.  I'll personally be surprised if he can reach 280 lbs of lean muscle.  I know that the coaching staff has had similar concerns as they consulted with Yancy before they offered, he thinks he can build him up, but I just don't see it.  Hope I'm wrong.  To be honest, I think Hookfin would be a monster at TE, he has good speed, I don't know if he can catch, but at 265-275, he would be an NFL TE and a hell of a blocker.  

Secondly, I don't consider Shepherd part of our class, This is why I said things could change after NSD 2, That leaves one guy in our class I think is a sure fire guy that will contribute.  The aggsy have a great one and two guys that might or might not pan out, but generally speaking, they have one hell of a Oline coach so I'd put money on them panning out.  So i give them a big edge right now.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 38

The aggsy have a great one and two guys that might or might not pan out, but generally speaking, they have one hell of a Oline coach so I'd put money on them panning out.  So i give them a big edge right now.

*sigh* 

Layden Fucking Robinson and Blake Fucking Trainor? hell of a Oline coach? GTFO with that shit "aggsy". 

Hopefully your next troll/sock account is better because this one is tiresome and shitty. 

Edited by golfclap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Holy shit. We are fucked! The gotdang top dawg Fighting Texas Aggy recruiting investigators have cracked the case and exposed a vast multinational conspiracy to prop up the inferior sip recruiting cabal and subgrade the Aggie’s obviously superior class. Soon TU’s shadow mouthpiece 247 will be shut down and the natural order of 1939 will be restored once and for all. It was nice while it lasted. See y’all at the bottom.

• Like 1

No one else cares but aggy which is what tarp is basically saying, bru leaving is more of a product of the new system and will start happening more often and if Herman was tampering then why would Helton give him a full release and not raise hell saying it with his job on the line.

aggy has been crying since the beginning of time and everyone in the country is out to get them and it’s one big conspiracy! Of course Texas has more national titles in one sport than their entire men’s and women’s programs combined but but but they are the real big brother. Lol, they are fucking retards.

34 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Tarp going scorched earth on his subscribers. That should go well for him.

Holy shit....aggy acting like they've had gasoline tossed on them....and Herman has the match!   Can't they just appreciate the bump and good class they got without worrying about Texas' numbers?  If I was aggy, I'd be more concerned about how to beat Bama and Georgia.  

13 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Why do some of you guys think aggy has a better OL group for this class?  They have Green and then what?  No way I'd trade Johnson, Hookfin, and Shepherd ( this is assuming he sticks ) for Green and whoever them other 2 guys are they have.  Some kid from Hallsville without a single highlight of pass pro.

well there's the rub, isn't it? Shepherd is A&M-bound, we've known this for a while. And our replacement for him will likely be a transfer, who won't arrive until after this recruiting cycle is over.

11 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

I'm not convinced Hookfin is going to pan out.  The reason I feel this way is because I've spent most of my life in the weight room and I can tell when someone is going to be a hard gainer, and he fits the mold of a guy that will have a lot of trouble putting on muscle. He is not a thick athlete with broad shoulders, he is more like a basketball player.  I'll personally be surprised if he can reach 280 lbs of lean muscle.  I know that the coaching staff has had similar concerns as they consulted with Yancy before they offered, he thinks he can build him up, but I just don't see it.  Hope I'm wrong.  To be honest, I think Hookfin would be a monster at TE, he has good speed, I don't know if he can catch, but at 265-275, he would be an NFL TE and a hell of a blocker.  

Secondly, I don't consider Shepherd part of our class, This is why I said things could change after NSD 2, That leaves one guy in our class I think is a sure fire guy that will contribute.  The aggsy have a great one and two guys that might or might not pan out, but generally speaking, they have one hell of a Oline coach so I'd put money on them panning out.  So i give them a big edge right now.

WHOOP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newy25 said:

Jimbo is fully of energy. That’s my favorite line from that post by far. 

I am pretty sure I used to write at that level somewhere between middle school and high school. 

He positively glows!!!

You should see him light up when he goes on line to bank. Yep there's another deposit!

He's dreamy.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, golfclap said:

*sigh* 

Layden Fucking Robinson and Blake Fucking Trainor? hell of a Oline coach? GTFO with that shit "aggsy". 

Hopefully your next troll/sock account is better because this one is tiresome and shitty. 

Bitch, I have been a horn since I was 8 years old.  I'm still good friends with Johnny Walker and Keith and Kerry Cash who I've known since I was in middle school.  I've known Johnny's ex-wife Nicole since elementary school.  I'm one of the few people who have been up and close to the team when they ran out of the tunnel in the Cotton Bowl.  Call me a sock all you want, but I've been in DKR more than most in this forum.  Hell I almost got into a fight with John Hagy back in 88.  

Every member of my family that went to college has graduated from Texas.  It is possible to be realistic about this kind of stuff and not be an aggsy.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 23

3 minutes ago, fellside said:

Which of our early enrollees missed practice? One of the aggies mentioned it but I never heard that.

A few pages back it was stated that they're talking about McCoy being the flake. 

I'm surprised they haven't said that McCoy transferred to Texas only because he wanted to upstage the Aggies. We know everybody in the country is constantly worried about the sleeping giant of College Station awakening to crush the football world.

We are all just Lilliputians tying thousands of threads to that giant and praying that it's enough.

Otherwise, we'll, as one Aggie put it, be sliding down the pole.

Just now, RollingPresidential said:

I think the question is whether we actually get the last visit

If he doesn’t show it’ll ruin their signing day shock and awe master plan. Unless of course they are convinced the cat’s so far out of the bag that it won’t have the desired effect.

2 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

Bitch, I have been a horn since I was 8 years old.  I'm still good friends with Johnny Walker and Keith and Kerry Cash who I've known since I was in middle school.  I've known Johnny's ex-wife Nicole since elementary school.  I'm one of the few people who have been up and close to the team when they ran out of the tunnel in the Cotton Bowl.  Call me a sock all you want, but I've been in DKR more than most in this forum.  Hell I almost got into a fight with John Hagy back in 88.  

Every member of my family that went to college has graduated from Texas.  It is possible to be realistic about this kind of stuff and not be an aggsy.

Me, too.

6 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

Did your family donate a house to the women's swim team?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

247 has our recruits rated the lowest of all the services.  

You keep repeating facts and reality like that’s going to work. They only focus on our 4 recruits above the composite ranking. That’s all they see. You can’t penetrate the aggy dipshit echo chamber.

Be better.

40 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Is there any chance we actually hold on to Shepherd? We are getting the last visit and it seems like we have a lot of momentum. I don’t expect him to pan out, but it would be absolutely worth it for the aggy tears

Have you seen his twitter? What a beating, I don't know if he is distraught over his recruitment or he broke up with his girlfriend or someone ran over his dog.

https://twitter.com/JavonneShepherd?lang=en

Edited by Sabalo