TrashMaster G

50 minutes ago, ztejas said:

"Only steers and queers come from Texas"

They could use another L. 

LOL 😂 When I was in Columbus walking down frat row to the state run liquor store (cause Ohio) I got hit with that line. I then asked him if he was a Full Metal Jacket fan and that I bet he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. OSU fans were the worst shit talkers they could only break out a couple of lines and would back off the second you stood up to their horseshit.

29 minutes ago, SEC said:

Is there a torrent of these up online?

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

Does anyone have a transferable link for Episode 2? Asking for Horns friends without LHN.

Can you 2 not use your parent's cable login like an adult? 

The handouts around here...

I have LHN, but my Dad doesn’t. He switched providers last year not knowing they didn’t carry LHN. It’s a struggle each week, so I try to send him (and a couple others) anything I can that isn’t on “regular” TV. Try telling someone damn near 80 how to stream stuff or just “look online”.

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I have LHN, but my Dad doesn’t. He switched providers last year not knowing they didn’t carry LHN. It’s a struggle each week, so I try to send him (and a couple others) anything I can that isn’t on “regular” TV. Try telling someone damn near 80 how to stream stuff or just “look online”.

Yeah - I don't know. I haven't torrented anything in awhile but I'm sure it will pop up at some point. Trying to guide your pops through that process sounds awful, though. Besides that or catching it on LHN I'm not sure. I know sometimes the ESPN app lets you replay previously aired events, but that would require your login and him navigating their shittastic interface correctly. 

If I'm being honest - for non Horns fans I wouldn't think it's anything special - sounds like your dad might be a Texas fan though? A bunch of reminiscing and reliving the glory days with some new tidbits thrown in. Entertaining enough for college football fans but nowhere near some of the better 30 for 30s when it comes to pure entertainment value. 

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Great man. And not because of Vince.

Up until his psycho bitch mistress shot him in his sleep. I had forgotten how he died and looked it up yesterday and my eyes got a little wet. 

But seriously... he may have kept VY from transferring. Set up a fucking scholarship for his kids or some shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

For you youngsters out there, this is what VY swagger looks like when he’s on a national championship run and about to go run a train on Oklahoma’s ass.

I always loved this clip. 

Vince: "UT we like to"

Team: "Get crunk, get crunk" 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

Also - where does that Colorado game rank in biggest college football ass whippings ever? 

I honestly felt bad for the Buffs. The Horns were trying to leave no doubt who was the best team in the country, and Colorado just happened to be on the other side of the ball. No matter WHO the opponent was that day they were getting ran up in. It just wasn't their day.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Fucking Vince, man. I thank God every day for the sun rising, good parents, good food and Vince Young. Watched him at Madison all the way through his last game in the NFL. I could die 100 years from now and still believe that he is hands down the greatest college football player I was ever fortunate enough to watch. That dude and that team washed away a lot of CFB pain for so many long-suffering fans. 

In my opinion he’s the best college football player I’ve ever seen.  No disrespect to Ricky or any of the other greats I’ve been able to watch, but Vince was magic.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

My (soon to be homeless) kids cancelled the recording for episode 2. How the hell can I stream it? Maybe I just have to wait for the re-air. I cant find it on watch espn.

Ep. 1 is down in the On Demand section, guessing there's a 24-hr blackout after content airs live. Don't see it again in the schedule until tonight, they're showing all three in order with Ep. 3 premiering at 8pm.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, HOOKEM4 said:

My (soon to be homeless) kids cancelled the recording for episode 2. How the hell can I stream it? Maybe I just have to wait for the re-air. I cant find it on watch espn.

Not sure since I don't have a guy handy, but it may air again tonight before part 3.

Edit: Super Sport beat me to it.

Edited by SHOOTER12