TrashMaster G

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Looks like I picked the wrong month to switch to YouTube TV. 

Can you wait four years? It'll air on SEC Network in 2025 since we'll be in the conference for sure by then and it'll be the 20th anniversary.

4 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

For those who don't get or don't read the Longhorn Insider, there is a new 3-part documentary airing on LHN next Mon-Wed at 8pm that is all about the 2005 season.  Just set my DVR. I hope it's good.

Thank you sir, you have my rep and my gratitude.

4 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I still remember CFN had us at 8-3 with losses to Ohio State (understandable), but also OU and Missouri.

If you think that's bad (it is), a certain CFB talking head picked aggy to win the Big XII.  He is associated with the cesspool known as Columbus, Ohio.  

Edited by cochamps
  • Hook 'Em 1

Looks like I picked the wrong month to switch to YouTube TV. 

I use my parents log in for DTV. They are in their upper 70s and zero threat to ever get away from $250 a month TV. Just ask for the account number from some relative who has the olds. Hell, write them a check.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 9:57 AM, Dewey said:

You could do a 20 part series on all the great teams espn picked USC to beat leading up that game. 

Think the only team they said would beat USC was the '85 Bears. 

depends on if it was regular size Ditka or mini Ditka.  

On 8/24/2021 at 5:31 PM, cochamps said:

If you think that's bad (it is), a certain CFB talking head picked aggy to win the Big XII.  He is associated with the cesspool known as Columbus, Ohio.  

If you think that is bad, a certain Austin sports writer with a degree from UT voted for Reggie Bush instead of Vince Young for the Heisman.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 4