UofH season thread - Holgy rides again !

tx 3 putt

tech rushes 3 and gets smoked deep.

LOLz.

Will always like Holgorsen, but it's damned near obscene what he's doing to Matt Wells tonight.   2:13 left in the 1Q, and Tech hasn't had the ball.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

wtf is good sam?

Is it like this:

8cxw1iopz0311.jpg

sounds like a scam 

Good Sam Enterprises (formerly Affinity Group or AGI) is a provider of membership clubs, as well as subscription-based products, services and publications, targeted toward recreational vehicle and other outdoor enthusiasts in the United States and Canada. Additionally, the company operates 82 stores of Camping World, a leading RV-related specialty retailer, and RV.net, an RV-focused website.

RGIII posits that Lamar Jackson might have something to say about Patrick Mahomes being the most dangerous QB on the planet.

Well fucking say it, bitch.   Gotdammit, where does this idiotic shit come from?

hahahaha holgar once a clown always a fucking clown he totally sucks

UH played their super bowl and pulled out all the G5 vs P5 gimmicks and tricks and got Tech down bad and Tech just executed a pretty conservative game and thumped UH when it was all said and done

zero points in the second half for UH and halftime adjustments that seemed like "lets lose and talk about redbull"

I have to say I thought RGIII was pretty damn good in the booth and damn he is looking fit as well

really enjoyable game Tech needs to work on some things on O, but I think they were a bit conservative on purpose to make sure the players did not get too nervous and they knew they could wear UH down and that holgar makes no halftime adjustments and is an overall idiot

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Anyone who thinks Holgo has anything left in the tank is a moron. Houston misses a bowl this year

u of h is a fucking joke  

One of Tech's billionaire donors (Cody Campbell) literally threw a fit a toddler would be proud of when Tech's AD refused to consider Holgorsen for the HFC job when Kingsbury was booted, with an internet message board "campaign" to drum up support (on Tech's paywalled Rivals.com board) for firing the AD complete with begging his friends to create sock accounts to praise/back him up and tell everyone they should be nice to him or he might pull his support for the school, and he threatened to fight more than one poster (of course, pretending it was all a joke). It was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my life. Of course, after no one besides his circle of sycophants actually gave a fuck about his "cause" and he was mocked relentlessly for like two years straight, he quietly resumed his support and is pretending nothing ever happened.

At any rate, Holgorsen sucks dick and even though Wells needs to prove he can produce results, I'm still glad we didn't hire that degenerate drunk retard. That tanking shit he pulled was one of the most remarkably chickenshit moves I've ever seen from a CFB head coach not named Tommy Tuberville.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...