Sark: “Wake the fuck up”

Pancho

People that think Sark yelled at that guy have never been yelled at. That’s seeing an issue and correcting it. 

My current boss is a trip and would make those people cry if he “yelled” at them. The trip part is that he doesn’t raise his voice. Just cool, calm and meticulously picking you apart. Makes me laugh every time. 

2 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Dude needs some sunscreen.  The sun is out to kill you.

Whadda you gotta do that's so fucking important you can't join the religious cult with me?"

"Well, I was gonna go sunbathing."

"Oh, boy, no no, I don't think you should do that.
Because this guy, Russell -- he's the leader-guy of the cult --"

"-- yeah --"

"-- he was rambling on during one of the speeches
about the sun being bad, like the beast can't come out
because the sun's too bright and the sun hurts his eyes or something --
you show up all sunburned and that guy's gonna get pissed at you and me!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Whadda you gotta do that's so fucking important you can't join the religious cult with me?"

"-- yeah --"

You’ll have to explain that one to me…but it is interesting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

"-- yeah --"

"Well, I mean I don't really have to believe in this stuff, do I?"

"No, no! Just...fucking tell everybody you believe in this shit. When they say 'the sun sucks,' go, 'Yeah, fuck the sun! I fuckin' hate it too! Long live the fuckin' beast!'"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, PsychMike said:

"Well, I mean I don't really have to believe in this stuff, do I?"

"No, no! Just...fucking tell everybody you believe in this shit. When they say 'the sun sucks,' go, 'Yeah, fuck the sun! I fuckin' hate it too! Long live the fuckin' beast!'"

Those CDs are so great. "He was like, Hey Goat! Put up your dukes! And I was like, hey, I got like fuckin' no dukes."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Since no asshole has done it yet. Here's the video of the interaction. I started it right after the other shithead coach calls a timeout with 20 seconds left. Sark is NOT pleased, probably about the bullshit timeout, possibly about something Ginger did or didn't do. He's bitching to someone on the headset. At one point, he looks like he throws up his hands and says "I don't know."

Ginger walks up, they exchange words. Looks like Sark asks Ginger for something. Ginger proceeds to get and and drops it. Sark writes a sternly worded letter but verbally in real time. As Sark walks away, he looks like he yells at Ginger, "Quit fucking up." 

Much ado about nothing. This shit probably goes on countless of times on every sideline on all college football Saturdays.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

My expert analysis. Ginger thought he knocked up some trainer because his Idol Opie did it. Sark asks for the pregnancy test results, Ginger drops it as he's handing it to Sark. Sark berates him for dropping the test results like he dropped the ball on wearing a condom. He yells, "Quit fucking her!" as he walks away. 

That's the truth. I'm blind and can read lips.

Edited by crash_davis

Since no asshole has done it yet. Here's the video of the interaction. I started it right after the other shithead coach calls a timeout with 20 seconds left. Sark is NOT pleased, probably about the bullshit timeout, possibly about something Ginger did or didn't do. He's bitching to someone on the headset. At one point, he looks like he throws up his hands and says "I don't know."
Ginger walks up, they exchange words. Looks like Sark asks Ginger for something. Ginger proceeds to get and and drops it. Sark writes a sternly worded letter but verbally in real time. As Sark walks away, he looks like he yells at Ginger, "Quit fucking up." 
Much ado about nothing. This shit probably goes on countless of times on every sideline on all college football Saturdays.

Wow, whoever said that anyone who calls this "yelling at" someone has never actually been yelled at was right.

On the other hand, it's nice that this boring little exchange was the most controversial thing to come out of our opener. Way better than debating how Charlie didn't know Watson never actually changed his offense at all in the off-season, or what exactly Herman and Orlando spent time doing instead of preparing for Maryland.
  • Hook 'Em 4

6 hours ago, Droopy said:

People that think Sark yelled at that guy have never been yelled at. That’s seeing an issue and correcting it. 

My current boss is a trip and would make those people cry if he “yelled” at them. The trip part is that he doesn’t raise his voice. Just cool, calm and meticulously picking you apart. Makes me laugh every time. 

Well that’s not what my original post indicated and it instead just asked who was the guy.  Others read into it what they wanted because that’s what they typically do because they are fucking idiots.  I just wanted to know who it was.  I don’t give a shit why and certainly don’t care that he got yelled at. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

"-- yeah --"

Yeah, fuck the sun, I fuckin' hate it too, long live the fuckin' beast.

Edited by Biff Tannen
someone beat me to it, but still funny

8 hours ago, Txslnghrns said:

2bff6bd84169f421c0033ad3c4f55e92.gif

To this day I still have no idea what the fuck was happening here. He tried to throw down with mullet because he thought mullet was antagonizing or some shit like that. Should have been left in Stillwater that night. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Eggo said:

To this day I still have no idea what the fuck was happening here. He tried to throw down with mullet because he thought mullet was antagonizing or some shit like that. Should have been left in Stillwater that night. 

classic case of him shitting the bed and putting up some faux "fight for his kids" act to try not to lose them.  Same as the headbutting a player with a helmet BS against Baylor. 

4 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

classic case of him shitting the bed and putting up some faux "fight for his kids" act to try not to lose them.  Same as the headbutting a player with a helmet BS against Baylor. 

Don't forget the sprinting down the sidelines pumping his fists in the Alamo Bowl and forcing Roschon to teach him a handshake for all the cameras to see. 

• Hook 'Em 1