Fuck everything

Fletch

Fuck our defense 

Fuck all gas half brakes

Fuck squandering that halftime lead

And most importantly, FUCK OU!!!!!!

Fucking embarrassing. What the cocksucking mother fuck was that second half!?!? Ughhhh fuck it. We’re a baseball school apparently 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

We're a volleyball school, bro.

Ahhhh yes. Your intelligence. As usual you know jack fuck about anything. Yeah volleyball kicks ass but I’m damn proud of our baseball program. This is horse shit

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

Ahhhh yes. Your intelligence. As usual you know jack fuck about anything. Yeah volleyball kicks ass but I’m damn proud of our baseball program. This is horse shit

DD's been fine today, broheim.

I'd also like to see our baseball program win something for the first time since '05. But were on the right track. 

2 minutes ago, Assman said:

I can't remember a worse football day in my life.  Someone help me out.

I can! We olds lived through plenty of even more catastrophic losses, unfortunately.

In 1981, #1 Texas goes to Fayetteville and loses 42-11 to piggy.  Possibly derailed a MNC -- can't think of a worse day other than the 10-9 loss to jaw-ja in the Cotton Bowl in '84 that cost us another MNC.

That was WORLDS worse than this shit today, because back then that Texas team was the insanely good in all aspects of its gameplay -- great defense, great offense, great skill players, great special teams.

We weren't going to win a natty this year, regardless, despite it sucking hard losing to Mobilehoma.

What would be HILARIOUS is if we beat Mobilehoma's dumb ass in our last Big12 championship game and fuck their CFP chances! THAT Revenge would be Sweet!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

So. I played a little Clash of Clans just now and may have told some Turkish dude in my clan that he is the son of a whore and his father fucks camels. Then a women I've been banging for the past month who happens to be aggy texted me and asked if she could take me out to brunch tomorrow. However she used the phrase "tu" after explaining her good day. Blocked and ghosted bitch.

tournament rage GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

51 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Been a horribly shitty weekend, both sports related, and other things happening in my world right now. Nothing life threatening for anyone, but shitty nonetheless. I just want to sit in a dark room for a while. 

Hang in there my man. Don't put the sports above the life stuff. Texas will come around. Sports should enhance your experiences when you're having a good time - don't let it bring you down when things ain't going right. Focus on yourself first. The Horns will be here when you get back. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Texas football is on life support.

If you can find time to give a shit, we’re going to suck for a really long time 

We've already sucked now for 12 years. No light at the end of the tunnel to say that is changing any time soon. Sure, we might have years like 2018 where we deviate away from our norm and make some noise but right now, that seems to be our peak. Hoping and praying to even get a shot at a conference title. Meanwhile, OU just rolls out of bed half drunk and sleepwalks to a conference title with whomever. Don't have a QB? No worries, we will get a heisman hopeful transfer.Our current QB sucking and is going to cost us our season? No worries. We plug in a backup who has not taken a snap as a starter since 2019 and he will be the talk of the day. It's infuriating to see how much of a different level they are than us. Sure, they always fall flat in the playoffs and we get a laugh. But we have not been a threat to make any real noise since really our national championship year in 2009.

36 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Well that us until we actually play some meaningful games.  

Wait what? Did you see the roster Beard threw together? And we were a cunt hair away for playing for it all in Omaha back in June and we return like 90% of our roster

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm amazed you took the time to post this stupid shit. Goes hand in hand with Texas not winning anything in 16 years. 

The fuck are you talking about? We own the Alamo bowl which is pretty much on par with the rose bowl 

Well, what started out as a great weekend with an Astros win, Dodgers loss and getting out to a big lead against OU has turned to complete shit.  I don't think any of my teams have won shit since Friday night - not a single fucking game in any sport.

It's bad enough to make me want to swear off sports in total.  I think I'm going to take up Lego or something.