Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

If you think Herman isn't playing a role with personnel sets, the same way he has since he got here, and seeing that it's being reflected on the field in the same way since he got here, it's you with your head up your ass, golfclap. Yurcich is nothing more than his yes man. We just watched some of the same bad shit in the last two games that we've now been watching for the entire regime. I literally called the first two plays of the Turtle Tom drive on Saturday and anyone paying attention can guess with a fairly high amount of confidence about the likelihood of a limited set of plays at various downs, distances, and moments during the game. He learned from his mentor, Greg Davis, very effectively. 

So no, I won't blame world events on our own Hermiliation, but I will blame the fucking clown for trotting out the same bullshit behaviors, calls, and personnel choices for yet another year. 

Fuck Yurcich for not telling Turtle Tom to FUCK OFF.. I don't agree with your assessment

Edit:  Drinking' Heavily to Prepare for Kick-off !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

3 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

Take a step back from the ledge. We definitely have problems, but we still lead the country in scoring. Two seasons ago we didn't accomplish a single play over 50 yards.

And all that will do is embolden Herman to keep doing his turtle imitation. And other meddling. 

We have just enough success to convince Herman he isn't the problem. When he s. 

And I've been a Herman shill from the jump. But facts stack and I don't see any change " in only 3 games"  

We are too often left with Sam bailing us out on 3rd down. And you cant win hoping for a miracle that often. 

Edited by NorLa Horns
Thumbs!!!!

16 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Have you ever considered they're full of shit here and repeating coach speak cliches doesn't make them smart? I actually think they occasionally have good takes but this is just inaccurate.

Let me introduce you to a term that popular in sports. " its a fact , till proven otherwise "

Water is wet, till proven otherwise 

OUsux runs this conference,  till proven otherwise 

And tom fucking Herman dosent self scout, until proven otherwise. And from a short cross section of what we've seen. The evidence seems to prove Tom fucking Herman dosent self scout. 

Omg. Could tom fucking Herman be a stubborn ego driven douche who won't change his spots because he sees just enough success in what he does to convince himself that its not him. It has to be all these other. Assholes causing all these problems.

And that sure isn't conducive to him handing self scouting duties off to those same assholes he dosent trust more than his own mensa ass. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Fuck Yurcich for not telling Turtle Tom to FUCK OFF.. I don't agree with your assessment

Edit:  Drinking' Heavily to Prepare for Kick-off !!!

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

It’s tomorrow man, just a heads up

good point, he started a little late

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Well, what is it you don't agree with in the prior post?

Fuck I don't know... less than 15 hours to kickoff, and I guess I'm hoping Yurcich is finally telling Mensa to "Fuck Off"... I've got this!!!

Disregard a drunk guy 15 hours out I guess...

My apologies ctj, I just want a TEXAS WIN

FUCK OU

Edited by LTtxfan
Math is hard when drunk
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Take it as you will given IT's recent cynicism, but Nahlin is saying that Herman is out if we don't make the conference championship game, regardless of how this game ends

At least Urban or Campbell will have Thompson or Card ready to go