• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

Hey, the video ends with about 5:00 minutes left in the 3rd quarter... But at least we know the outcome, #aggyfails...

Sorry - I must have embedded it wrong. It was supposed to skip right to Fran's failed attempt to the ice the kicker. Then you get a magical shot of all the aggy players kneeling and praying on the sideline on for the inevitable to crush aggy's little dream world. For the billionth time. 

9 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Please excuse the shitty video quality. It was the only video I could find of just the winning kick.

As background, it was 24-22 aggy, who were favored (of course), with four and half minutes left in the 4th quarter. Reggie "Real Deal" McNeal gets the ball back, so it's basically a guaranteed TD to put Clemson away, right?

aggy promptly goes three and out. No worries though, aggy, the Rectum Crew will stop an anemic Clemson offense led by world-beater Will Proctor, Freshman James Davis, and handful of JAGs at WR, right???

Proctor, Davis, and the Tigers drive the length of the field to set up a 42 yard field goal for moderately androgynous kicker, Jad Dean with 6 seconds left. Fran tries to freeze him with a timeout. Dean responds by setting a new Clemson school record when he drills his sixth consecutive field goal of the night to win it for Clemson. Torbush looks more baffled than usual. The video of Fran's face is beyond priceless.

Meanwhile everyone who'd ever had the misfortune of dealing with aggy was like:
tenor.gif

I'm glad there are people on this board born before 2000 who got the Jad Dean reference.

• Like 1

Despite any real success for decades, and despite the fact that their record is mediocre at best and that they really never accomplish anything even an idiot would recognize as success, I think aggy is really going to start kicking some serious ass. The tables are about to be turned, you numbnuts.

67d96422f3895139b1cc2796de10e88e.jpg
  • Haha 1

Despite any real success for decades, and despite the fact that their record is mediocre at best and that they really never accomplish anything even an idiot would recognize as success, I think aggy is really going to start kicking some serious ass. The tables are about to be turned, you numbnuts.
So 9 instead of 7-8 wins?

Dont forget jimbo hasn't beat dabo in 4 or 5 years and he went 500 ball last year with much better players.

Les Miles also once won a mnc.

57 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So 9 instead of 7-8 wins?

Dont forget jimbo hasn't beat dabo in 4 or 5 years and he went 500 ball last year with much better players.

Les Miles also once won a mnc.

Chizk is a better example. Talk about being fucking gifted a title. And the fact they plucked his .500 ass out of the cornfields of the Midwest. Hell, a half a dozen guys on this site could have parlayed that team to a championship.

57 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Over on Texags there is the usual dissonance about all of this. Herman sucks because he lost to a few poor teams in his last year in Houston and Dabo ain't that bigga deal because Clemson had to struggle to beat some poor teams last year. However, Jimbo's last season at FSU is irrelevant because he won a "natty" years before.

They're like physicists over in College Station.

• Like 1