Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

oh, well, if their students weigh in

all 70,000 of the little tards, God love 'em, the goofy little bastards

They ran away then demanded we play them.  Then when CDC called their bluff, they flip flopped and spun it as "tu needs the game more than us."

Sounds like they're looking for a way out of the corner they've backed themselves into.

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3017213

HeisMond 2019

You have to go up before you come crashing down 

It’s dumbfounding how they have so much confidence in jimbo. We’d have a fire jimbo thread immediately following the announcement. Guess the real purpose of fish camp is to wipe out any capacity for critical thinking

Just now, bigcigar said:

It’s dumbfounding how they have so much confidence in jimbo.

They always buy their own bullshit and then fail miserably. It's their original turdition.

Seriously, groupthink is so pervasive in that shit hole that they never look in the mirror. They just go on and on about whatever bullshit they've convinced themselves of. Personally, I'm still waiting on the worm, since it turned when they hired Fran.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bigcigar said:

It’s dumbfounding how they have so much confidence in jimbo. We’d have a fire jimbo thread immediately following the announcement. Guess the real purpose of fish camp is to wipe out any capacity for critical thinking

Every time they say “we have Jimbo”, it’s them reassuring themselves that everything is going to be okay.  It’s the same thing as them telling everyone that they are in the SEC after every big Texas win. I still laugh every time I see that video of Jimbo getting off the plane in College Station for the first time. They went crazy without him having done shit for them yet. That’s how they celebrate everything. When the results come in it’s nothing like they expected. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Every time they say “we have Jimbo”, it’s them reassuring themselves that everything is going to be okay.  It’s the same thing as them telling everyone that they are in the SEC after every big Texas win. I still laugh every time I see that video of Jimbo getting off the plane in College Station for the first time. They went crazy without him having done shit for them yet. That’s how they celebrate everything. When the results come in it’s nothing like they expected. 

Rinse and repeat

53 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Apparently “They DO get fooled again”!

• Like 1

Ya know all that shit was nice and all but until aggy can get Publix to build and stock a store in Tha Station wit freezers full of crab legs Jimbo ain't gonna do shit there.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Henry Hill said:

No surprise here. One of the biggest pieces of shit on Texags, txjortsagent, is an even bigger piece of shit in real life:

Damon Dean Robertson is a Cunt

Texags has and still worships this ass hat for reasons we’ll never know. 

What a train wreck of a culture. Can you imagine anyone here defending txtow? I suppose Russell Erxleben might be a better parallel, but 1) nobody here defends him, either, and 2) Erxleben was actually talented, so the temptation to defend him as part of the tribe would seem more plausible. A piece of shit is still a piece of shit, though, tribal connection or not.