• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

LOfuckingL! Just catching up on this thread. I have known Christopher Cokinos and his brothers for 25+ years. They are nice guys overall, but immersed in the aggy groupthink at max level. They have a small natural gas company in Houston and try to squeeze in a little business when they’re not felating all things aggy. Of the brothers, Christopher is the one I would have expected that post to com from. Enough said.

• Like 1

Scrolling through cable channels to see if the KSU (MBB) game tonight is also on the LHN. I went through SECN, which actually had aggy hosting UGA. aggy is weak in MBB this year, but UGA is 1-9 in SEC play to date.
They shoot the crowd prior to a TV timeout, what did I see, but “horns down” from the student section. In their heads - maybe?

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Scrolling through cable channels to see if the KSU (MBB) game tonight is also on the LHN. I went through SECN, which actually had aggy hosting UGA. aggy is weak in MBB this year, but UGA is 1-9 in SEC play to date.
They shoot the crowd prior to a TV timeout, what did I see, but “horns down” from the student section. In their heads - maybe?

Rent Free Since (18)83!

6 hours ago, Machinator said:

DzOTkPzU0AAtXij.jpg

These pathetic pleas used to be all over texags when I went over there more often. 

Some sip said something clever and biting. I got nothing. Please help me!!!!!*

The Aggie Network: Crowd Sourcing Dull-minded Retorts for Decades!

*I've translated this from the typical incoherence displayed in the op.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

“At the moment our challenge is, with our per-student funding going down, it will become very hard to sustain this,” Young said. The school might have to consider shrinking the student body of the university or making other accommodations based on the “resources that we have available,” he said.

Well, sounds like you have it figured out you dumbshit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

This after they had their yearly who got paid more in sports TV rights thread on texaggy. Of course, the B1G was giving away $51M per school, but somehow the SEC's $43M was better because the B1G had to give that money to Rutgers and Maryland. Never mind that Texas got $36M from the Big 12 and another $15M from the LHN.

The A&M System includes seven nonacademic state agencies, whose appropriations are not included in the calculation of per-student funding.

Can I just point out how stupid it is that state agencies are part of the A&M system? They are not educational institutions, they should just be state agencies.

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Can I just point out how stupid it is that state agencies are part of the A&M system? They are not educational institutions, they should just be state agencies.

Example A being the Texas A&M Forest Service. WTF is the purpose of it being part of the aggy system other than plastering the aggy logo all over the state? 

don't give those nimrods another fucking dollar....they've wormed their way into the PUF, they have robbed their feeder schools of all of their funding for their dork fucking core campus, cooked their books for the US NEWS and World Report whatever and now they  are coming with their hands out?

Fuck them...for real this time.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Example A being the Texas A&M Forest Service. WTF is the purpose of it being part of the aggy system other than plastering the aggy logo all over the state? 

I know. It is weird it is just another state agency. It doesn't grant degrees or anything. I thought maybe they teach some classes as part of the A&M ag program...but no. They are just a forest service. So yeah it makes no sense.

Even on the website explaining why they are part of the Texas A&M system the only explanation is that they are headquartered in College Station. But it is not like we got to name every agency headquartered in Austin after UT. "The Texas Longhorn Railroad Commission"

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Fuck aggy.

They have long claimed to be the wealthiest public university in the nation with an endowment more than three times that of UT Austin.

Rick Perry dreamed up the "brilliant" plan to swell their enrollment and rained hell upon Bill Powers for resisting the stupidity of that idea.

Let aggy rot.

The idea was to grow the enrollment so they could collect millions from all those diploma/mill grads.  So, just collect from all those grads.