• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

George Martin lives in Santa Fe, NM and he ain't leaving for Collie Station. The only connection I could find between Martin and aggy is that he graduated from Northwestern University. I presume they offered him something (money, space, etc.) other universities weren't offering for his archives.

16 minutes ago, Chopper said:

George Martin lives in Santa Fe, NM and he ain't leaving for Collie Station. The only connection I could find between Martin and aggy is that he graduated from Northwestern University. I presume they offered him something (money, space, etc.) other universities weren't offering for his archives.

Since aggie plays with Monopoly money, that is a smart investment for them. At least publicly, they so badly attempt to hide their roots. Wanting to seem cool when all their fans do is talk about the dark traditions those from the outside would never understand.

I think aggy got confused and thought "Thrones" referred to toilets and since that's where the glory holes are they thought "Game of Thrones" meant something else. After Martin showed up with all his notes and books, they probably said, "What is this? Are we supposed to kneel on it?"

Since aggie plays with Monopoly money, that is a smart investment for them. At least publicly, they so badly attempt to hide their roots. Wanting to seem cool when all their fans do is talk about the dark traditions those from the outside would never understand.
Nmsu monoply money?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you on dope?
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Lot of dudes in uniforms running around with play swords. A little homoeroticism in the background. Rural setting with distrust of those in the big city.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chopper said:

So he likes schools that haven't made a top four in a men's revenue sport since World War II. Got it.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

aggy just won the Masters!

9311ce13adfc4831cb1efa57fbc6586c.jpgc33669f64b89b1f98c03c9ba6412d091.jpg

Coincidence?

I think not!

Put it on the wall!

Whoop!

That Nike swoosh has been all over the tv this weekend with Tiger and numerous other golfers wearing their apparel.  Now I know Texas and Bama wears their stuff as well.  What logo does aggy have on their little shirts?

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Well, there is plenty of room to house his writings in that little hall of champions that's currently empty.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chopper said:

aggy had a couple of librarians, Hal Hall and Don Dyal, at Cushing in the sixties and early seventies that collected comics, sci-fi, and pulp journals for the library as they had limited funds to acquire materials and those items were cheap at the time. . By 1975 it was the biggest sci-fi collection in the world and was well known in the sci-fi world  

Don Dyal in the mid eighties convinced Martin that if he didn’t start archiving his manuscripts, and other materials, now they would end up spread across the world as libraries limited by budgets would buy the best bits and pieces as they came up and leave the rest in obscurity and thus improperly stored until they became dust  

Dyal later became the director of Texas Tech’s libraries. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 3

On 4/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, Neonmoon said:

Meh, they will still win 8 games. Mond is an okay QB. He will throw a pick but he will also throw some TDs. Their RBs are not great but play in a very friendly scheme. Their TE are okay. Their WR are fine. They should be fine on offense unless their OL is that limiting. Their defense will be about the same as last year. Their run defense will be good but if they face a decent passing game (they don’t often), they will get abused. I will be curious how big a liability their corners and LBs will be. I couldn’t tell since the starters were split between both teams but their tackling in space by CB and LB was not good. 

When you play a non-conference schedule of Texas State, Lamar and UTSA you guarantee yourself 3 wins for sure.

Clemson will be a loss though.

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

So he likes schools that haven't made a top four in a men's revenue sport since World War II. Got it.

He is more of a professional sports fan. Anyway he has had his stuff at A&M forever, way before he became somebody famous. They lucked out there.

Edited by Valmy77

Not tonight. 
Aggie spends however they want with no repercussions and get no pushback from the state for cooking books. We just gave them a blank check by putting them in charge of Harvey relief money. 
Nmsu spends?

What, like in romance novels?

You fap to that his raging courser spends verbage eh?

456749f2c82eeeca0daf02e85054c5e2.jpgb5c1b1d0642873bfd93bdc2e949b6f74.jpgd923094a59fac6b4f9ce58b98dd52045.jpg

22c063fd30a6bf1788e39f735b41192a.jpg7fe1822c6dbfecce630871f196900139.jpg81801c6a329c42410137b128e8de079f.jpg63e458000ab1b47483deaa92339a60e9.jpg8e82f49015f2bb88548373f23d2c435f.jpg71d6d2cb0721859141b784ccc5f91758.jpg21c4208bd085d67c0bccfb0ea1fdec3c.jpgacfd41b0336d407b8eb2c104eb8a09f7.jpg608205153f88d307b2e8ab61a5d62aa2.jpgd10fa5082a0b4b4e8f9c69ab151af0db.jpg376643a690872e0cd8c39b0f1f4516e8.jpgc9822d09305276ade814a778cba5e933.jpg8eb11b0611dd802369d1607765f3a9c4.jpgc6559ca17bae715bf33b6b0d61102cb1.jpg

Fap fap fap doo dah doo dah whoop!

You ARE on dope.
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

Happy 80th Birthday to A&M’s last football title

What a mistake adding these losers to the conference. Is there a reversibility clause anywhere in that contract? 

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTRzVh0q0AQ1YJ-YKAH7 

And the “traditions” ... just wow

Slive's incompetence continues to show even after his death.

Secrant not being very kind to our little brother.  Poor aggy.

54 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

What a mistake adding these losers to the conference. Is there a reversibility clause anywhere in that contract? 

That guy doesn't understand aggy opened up Texas recruiting to them.  It was a win for their conference.  And the dipshit aggys still don't understand/are intentionally obtuse concerning the reality of that realignment.

Edited by Scholz

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:57 AM, Revolution512 said:

I’ve read this same thing for years now. Their schedule gifts them 5 wins a year. If they play average in 3 others they’ll make it to 8. The league can barely complete a forward pass.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, markstanco said:
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:38 PM, Rabidhorn said:
Aggy is rebuilding from their almost 4th place finish last season, they will be lucky to be 6-6, 7-5 will be a great season for them.

Wrong. They will win 7 minimum with their scheduled.

What are you guys talking about?  They play an SEC schedule.  And on top of that, an SEC WEST schedule...so it's the toughest no matter how you slice it. 

I mean they only scheduled Lamar to give them a break between Arkansas and South Carolina, Jesus.

9 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

This can’t be real. Aggy doesn’t lie, cheat, or steal.

It's college station.  Read the article, he was arrested for being black in public.  

racism alive and well in BCS, though I'm actually shocked they arrested him previously since the one thing aggy values over conformity is their shitty football program. 

And the diploma mill cranking up to full steam means Texas will be the last bastion of weed prohibition in the country.  The population of aggy will overtake all other demographics as they turn the pastures north and west of Houston into fine tract home communities for future insurance salesmen.  

If any follow horns want to strike it rich, I wouldn't be above a JV buying some land out near Waller and building a giant maroon neighborhood called aggyland.

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

It's college station.  Read the article, he was arrested for being black in public.  

racism alive and well in BCS, though I'm actually shocked they arrested him previously since the one thing aggy values over conformity is their shitty football program. 

And the diploma mill cranking up to full steam means Texas will be the last bastion of weed prohibition in the country.  The population of aggy will overtake all other demographics as they turn the pastures north and west of Houston into fine tract home communities for future insurance salesmen.  

If any follow horns want to strike it rich, I wouldn't be above a JV buying some land out near Waller and building a giant maroon neighborhood called aggyland.

Or JimboTown

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

I mean, I read it and it sounds like he was being a cock to the staff and wouldn't leave when asked, then was a dick to the cops when they brought him in. Either way though, an aggy's in the wrong.

7 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTRzVh0q0AQ1YJ-YKAH7 

What’s funny about aggy is, they have keyboard warriors on a LSU website, but fake soldiers at their football games. 

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTRzVh0q0AQ1YJ-YKAH7rI6LhZjeX-M3YdFSfy01pKhiQCIQcHV 

Slive stood not a chance against RICE MAN!

6d4da93e02e9c92a42f4f559d93b5cb2.jpg41d8b3932ab1951ef29eee018410db3f.gif

On 4/14/2019 at 8:31 PM, Chopper said:

There is plenty of free space in the championship hall.

Edited by DanTheHorn