Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

11 hours ago, TexasMan said:

1:27:50 - 1:28:50 Gabe Bock goes on and on about Acie Law, how he hit what he keeps referring to "The Shot" (guess against who), and how he was the basketball Johnny Manziel... 

1:29:50 -  1:33:30 Looch says this Texas Tech basketball team reminds him of the aggy team from 2007, in that they would have gone to the national championship game - if not for losing to Calipari's Memphis in the sweet 16. Also would have gone to the national championship game last year - if they hadn't lost by 30 to Michigan. And all this leads to how this reminds him of Jimbo and Buzz and how they are about to start rolling out the championships. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/XT1RthSFVtw/0115775-omcw.mp3

Their '07 team wasn't great. They were lucky to even make it to the Sweet 16 game. 

I have family that are Louisville fans so I was at the Louisville/A&M game. It remains today one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. aggy won a close game and they shot like 40 free throws in that game. 

Louisville fans were ready to kill the refs. If there's video footage from after that game it would be great to see. 

Edited by texasstrong12

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, MrPhlegm said:
1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

God if you have to tell us it's troll bait, it is pretty damn pathetic.

I don't even see why UT fans would even give a shit about this poll. Jimbo won a title at another program, not Aggy. And it was 5 or 6 years ago. Herman just led UT to a Sugar Bowl win. And had a better season than Aggy. Typical Aggy, piggybacking off another team's success.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

hahaha, he has this on the damn profile. 

Texas A&M Graduate, Fan, Supporter who is also a Yale and Notre Dame t-shirt fan | 32 Natty's Combined, Academic Superiority

I guess he just really likes the "For God, for country, for [college]" cheer.

I will never, ever understand the "bragging about your current coach because he won elsewhere" bravado.  I mean, if Texas hired Coach K, I'd be all, "Well that's cool, but I ain't gonna say shit until he does it at UT".  I already know the answer, but do they realize that they're perpetuating their pathetic nature by bragging about something, someone else did at another place?  

3 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I will never, ever understand the "bragging about your current coach because he won elsewhere" bravado.  I mean, if Texas hired Coach K, I'd be all, "Well that's cool, but I ain't gonna say shit until he does it at UT".  I already know the answer, but do they realize that they're perpetuating their pathetic nature by bragging about something, someone else did at another place?  

Clearly you havent  been paying attention since they joined the SEC. They not only don’t realize it, but they have institutionalized that trait.

30 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I will never, ever understand the "bragging about your current coach because he won elsewhere" bravado.  I mean, if Texas hired Coach K, I'd be all, "Well that's cool, but I ain't gonna say shit until he does it at UT".  I already know the answer, but do they realize [insert anything related to self awareness]

No

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas State 5

aggy              3

Lulz. They’ve lost to Incarnate word and Texas State during mid week games, which obviously doesn’t mean anything. It’s only when they beat Texas that a mid week game means they have the better program. Can’t wait to see them in the post season.

8 hours ago, texaslong said:

Lulz. They’ve lost to Incarnate word and Texas State during mid week games, which obviously doesn’t mean anything. It’s only when they beat Texas that a mid week game means they have the better program. Can’t wait to see them in the post season.

This is a pretty aggy comment. Texas also lost to Incarnate Word and aggy is having one of their better seasons as of late.

At least, so far. Always time for the roller coaster to careen off the rails. 

On 4/9/2019 at 12:24 AM, texasstrong12 said:

Trash talking with a national title won at a school other than A&M is the most aggy thing ever. 

Yep. When they fire Jimbo in Year 6 and he hasn’t won anything, it just shows the school is the bigger problem, not the coach.

They’re unwittingly tying a rope around their necks.

14 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

They have to find something to brag about. A couple of meat judging championships only go so far

In my case, about 14 inches. Just ask your mom.... errrr I guess I should go with ex-wife for you.