Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, DoneWithit said:

Lmao 

Still wood. I don’t care. 

That said her money argument is very confusing. University endowments can be very easily researched. She could have looked it up on her phone before the segment. Also, she clearly doesn’t understand the 2/3 - 1/3 split of the PUF. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

That is 100% aggie, her daddy is a very proud man tonight. I like how the dumb chick says "money", WTF. I wish one of those dudes had the info to destroy her although she would like just call him a sexist, tea sipping liar, take her ball and go home.

Crossposting from the baseball board

What the gif doesn't show is that the throw in from the RF apparently got away from the cutoff man which is why the runner initially stopped when rounding 3rd then restarted and ran home.

She literally couldn't think of anything to say except for money, which isn't even true.  She just kept repeating her assertion.  She was so offended to be compared to Georgia Tech... that's a pretty good school actually.  She just doesn't know anything.  

Edited by RabidM

Watching that clip just reminds me of how dulisional aggys are. It's as if they believe they can speak it into existence. I've known people that were actually pro Texas before they attended fish camp, only to come out with a hatred for Texas that was never there before. It has to be a cult. 

Edited by texaslong

2 hours ago, RabidM said:

She literally couldn't think of anything to say except for money, which isn't even true.  She just kept repeating her assertion.  She was so offended to be compared to Georgia Tech... that's a pretty good school actually.  She just doesn't know anything.  

Georgia Tech won the national championship in 1990. A&M would kill to have something like that in their hall of champions. 

14 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Here is the secret: what actually happens matters not at all. A&M fans are never discouraged by bad results, beating them never shuts them up. So if you are waiting around for them to be put in their place you will be waiting so long as people still play the game of football. The best you will ever get is their misery during the actual game or the short period of time the national media notices they failed again. But this will be very short and they will be back to strutting and bragging and proclaiming the eternal future glory of A&M very quickly.

Not losing to Texas each year is an automatic winning season....in their eyes.  Whoop.

Watching that clip just reminds me of how dulisional aggys are. It's as if they believe they can speak it into existence. I've known people that were actually pro Texas before they attended fish camp, only to come out with a hatred for Texas that was never there before. It has to be a cult. 
It's aggy not "aggys". Like sheep and shrimp aggy is both singular and plural.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Not losing to Texas each year is an automatic winning season....in their eyes.  Whoop.

I don't think you can put a price on this. It's the single-best thing that's ever happened to A&M. A&M is a fat person who is obsessed with her weight but who got rid of her bathroom scale and isn't shy about telling everyone how happy she now that she's the perfect weight.

Think of the evolution like this. The single purpose of A&M to an Aggie is to be better than Texas. They rarely were. They lost to us all the time in everything they cared about, meaning their purpose was totally fruitless. 

Now, the purpose hasn't changed but they practically never have to deal with objective evidence of their failure. Even when we finish with a better record in football and are ranked higher, we didn't play them or the same schedule so they can still claim to have been superior, adjusting for difficulty.

This has been the A&M fallback dream all along. It will never change. They'll never want to play us in football because deep down they're much happier being able to say they're better than they would be with risking finding out the truth. They're happy enough with the delusion that they won't risk having it punctured. 

The deepest darkest secret: A&M fans are relieved they didn't have to play us in 2012. Not because they think they'd have lost to us, but because they're terrified they might have. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

Georgia Tech won the national championship in 1990. A&M would kill to have something like that in their hall of champions. 

And since 1990, GaTech also has runner up finishes in baseball and basketball.  Comparing them to A&M is an insult to GaTech.

Georgia tech is also an excellent academic institution, with an acceptance rate of 33%. Georgia tech is better than A&M in almost every way except for $$.

11 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Georgia tech is better than A&M in almost every way except for $$.

I don’t think even in money.

You can’t really tell for sure because they lie and misrepresent every single number they publish. But I’m pretty sure now that the Capitol campaign won’t be in their books any more, even that money farce will go away.

Edited by Orange&White

A&M is a fat person who is obsessed with her weight but who got rid of her bathroom scale and isn't shy about telling everyone how happy she now that she's the perfect weight.

This is perfect, not only because it 100% demonstrates how aggy has dealt with leaving the big 12 ("I don't need to prove anything to anyone because I can see for myself that I'm better than I was before"), and also because it sounds like something an aggy woman would do.

17 hours ago, TexasGolf said:

Aggy really needs to compare themselves to Tech in the state. Although in football   Texas Tech leads the series in the modern era (1957-2011) with a 29-25-1 advantage

soooo maybe uh or tcu

Ummmmm Baylor 

ok Rice 

UH has finished in the top 4 in all 3 major sports since WWII, aggy zero. aggy can’t hold Cougars’ jock straps in sports.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

A&M is a fat person who is obsessed with her weight but who got rid of her bathroom scale and isn't shy about telling everyone how happy she now that she's the perfect weight.. 

You would be amazed at how many aggy women I know who are obsessed with their weight, but got rid of their bathroom scales and aren't shy about telling everyone how happy they are now that they are the perfect weight.

It's like you've opened a window into the soul of Bryan/College Station.

23 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

You would be amazed at how many aggy women I know who are obsessed with their weight, but got rid of their bathroom scales and aren't shy about telling everyone how happy they are now that they are the perfect weight.

It's like you've opened a window into the soul of Bryan/College Station.

I could have invented Facebook or written a song like Angel From Montgomery or created the Simpsons. Instead, I understand Aggies perfectly and post about it on the Internet. Ah well.