Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

It is a derogatory term they use for Texas students/fans.

The general gist of it is that Aggies are hard working upstanding citizens but Texas fans are snooty "Tea Sippers".

Yes, it really is that fucking stupid.

Edited by Orange^White
Spelling

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Jimbo's no-visit policy is being put to the test.  Current aggy commit DeMarvin Leal is on an OV to Texas right now.

He has to have that policy. Can't let kids see what even a halfway decent campus and college town looks like.

The general gist of it is that Aggies are hard working upstanding citizens but Texas fans are snooty "Tea Sippers".

I thought it was from when the aggys were off winning ww2 all alone and the folks at UT were staying safe at home sipping tea.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Orange^White said:

Not sure when it originated, but when all (every single one of them, not a single one stayed) of the young and upstanding Aggy men left school to go single handedly win WW2, those damn liberal military protesters in Austin just stayed at home to sip their tea. Hence "Tea-sippers" shortened to "T-sips" again shortened to "sips". Just like everything Aggy, makes perfect sense. JLawOk.gif

On 5/3/2018 at 8:53 AM, mr. sunshine said:

This has been going on before the advent of the internet...

aggy: All teh gays go to tu

Voice of reason: There are are gay and lesbian students at A&M.  They let them have clubs and everything.  It's in your yearbook

aggy: That's what I expected you to say, dumb gay sip

But by all means keep fucking that chicken, "Buster"

Case in point: https://today.tamu.edu/2016/04/12/summit-will-address-masculinity-in-society/

The aggys held their own masculinity summit two years ago... you know, when it was more masculine to do so

Fucking aggys

There are lots of gay men and women at A&M. They are proud of their school just like everyone else that attends A&M. They don't feel the need to go out and embarrass their school, their fellow students and former students by publicly humiliating their school on a national scale. What was supposed to be a protest against concealed carry on campus turned into one of the most vile and offensive gay pride parades known to man.

Sometimes the aggy jokes write themselves. Everything with these idiot fucks is a grand Homeric. It's pathological.

"Lots of gay men and woman at A&M." Lol. You don't say.... Some of them are actually out of the closet.

Newsflash, redneck - the gays at A&M aren't the ones publicly humiliating their school and the alumni on a national scale on a regular basis.

Edited by Randolph Duke

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Meanwhile, about that honor code thing...

31960210_10214542564092313_3127333660093

This actually comes to me from a friend who is an anthropology professor. He has a research project going on where his students have been observing the Sul Ross statue all semester to monitor the spare change; the vast majority of the silver and paper money is just flat out stolen. It's supposed to go to a different charity every semester, but most aggy students don't seem to care about the whole lying, cheating or stealing thing. They're pretty tolerant of it, when it comes down to it.

16 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Ross would be very  disappointed to know that today's ags have sullied his reputation. Perhaps RD can remind them about the great man's legacy.

Most ags have no idea Ross died by eating biscuits for breakfast that were laced with rat poison.

Ross was a virulent racist who murdered black Union soldiers taken prisoner by his troops during the Civil War. Read about the Jaybird-Woodpecker War and you will see how Ross did whatever he could while governor to disenfranchise blacks in Texas.   

It is fitting that aggys revere him to this day.  Is exemplifies aggy culture. 

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

Dco8vKgU0AAnWBv.jpgDco84feVAAE5MGo.jpg

That sounds about right for Fred Akers. My best friend growing up (and to this day) was a huge Longhorn fan.  Both parents and grandparents went to UT.  He was heavily recruited by UT and aggy was one of his back ups.  His interaction with Fred was the deal killer.  Fred was pompous, arrogant and aloof; which apparently translated to his whole program and caused his own demise and our being lost in the wilderness for 20 years  

It crushed my friend because he wanted to play for Texas.  Even his hard core dad UT was shocked.  My friend went aggy with Wilson and then Jackie showed up.  He said Sherrill was plain evil but a great coach that used fear as his motivator. 

So, in the end: fuck aggy. 

14 minutes ago, Deej said:

Jimbo is not two-faced. If he tells a recruit he can sleep with his wife, he means it.

Jimbo’s recruit wasn’t the college football player that was banging his wife. The football player that was banging Candi was one of Urban’s recruits. 

• Like 1

Don't know if that Fred Akers story is true or not but I had a few friends who were highly recruited out of hs (class of 84) by several SWC teams and all except one (who did commit to Texas)  thought Akers was a twat.  They said he was arrogant and aloof.  All the other schools were kissing their asses while Akers acted like they should feel honored to receive attention from UT.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof

9 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I talked to kid that Jimbo recruited. He said that he was getting ready to sign his LOI with FSU, but when Jimbo found out he liked mayo on his hotdog fucked Candi he grabbed the paper away and told him he wasn’t good enough to play for a coach who had a natty.

Edited to reflect the more realistic scenario.