• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Well at least I know you won't be giving that cliche interview after he takes himself and his family out in December: "He was a nice guy, kept to himself.  Seemed normal to me."  

For once a neighbor can be transparent, "Yeah, he was fucking insane.  Signs were everywhere!"  

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:
55 minutes ago, Horn80 said:
Aggy neighbor predicted before start of season that aggy will beat Clemson and Herman will be fired in two years.  

After thinking about this, you should place a bet. $100 if clempson loses, and $100 on the 2 year thing. See if he really believes this or is simply talking shit (he is).

Rather mock him for his stupid comments than collect $200.  Aggy humiliation and anguish is priceless.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, Horn80 said:
Aggy neighbor predicted before start of season that aggy will beat Clemson and Herman will be fired in two years.  

When he votes, his vote counts the same as yours.

Thankfully, the fucking idiot only gets a self-declared vote for the 1927 National Championship in football.  He was told once, jokingly, he cannot vote in any public elections.  And has thankfully adhered to that suggestion.  

Jesus,  I just took a look over at SECRant and it's amazing how the Aggys over there are trying to create an alternate universe.  Some of those fucking dipshits over there are buying it.
It's like a bizarro world 
aggy not "Aggys". Like sheep and shrimp, aggy is both plural and singular and being a parody of t.u. is NEVER capitalized. Amazing what aggy do? You don't get around much do you. This gaslighting is aggy sop. You need to quit letting the aggy Swanny suck your dick and get a life.

8 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I’d burn down his house and fuck his wife, but that’s just me

The slow blade cuts deepest so,  I will  just chant SEC, SEC, with every aggy loss this season.  Thought he might injury himself after the Texas Sugar Bowl win last year.  Texas stole his thunder for aggy bowl game win and he’s been fuming since.  

10 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Rather mock him for his stupid comments than collect $200.  Aggy humiliation and anguish is priceless.

Being completely oblivious to reality and shameless, aggy is impervious to humiliation or anguish. 

Take the $200.00.  Easy money. Clubbing baby seals type of easy. 

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

This, and get it in writing. Aggy has a very selective memory. He will end up not only denying he ever said those things, but he will spin it as to how he was actually correct.

Example:

Aggy loses by 21 points to Clemson = aggy should have and nearly did win. Refs and BOMC fucked em.

Herman wins an MNC in the next 2 years = He is now looking for a better college job or is certain to take an NFL job 

Truth

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Somebody send aggy an atlas. Clemson is nearly 250 miles from the coast. It's closer to Atlanta than the Atlantic.

Why even bother to try to educate an aggy? It is a wasted effort. If it isn't going to help them reach their individual goal in life (to marry an obese tub of lard, move to a tract home in Katy, and pollute the state with redneck crotch fruit with IQs barely above room temperature) aggys will never pay attention to anything you try to teach them. Don't believe me? Ask any professor at A&M.

Instead of sending an atlas, tell them you have inside information that ESPN is trying to keep secret and you know there is an extremely good chance Game Day will be at the A&M/ Clemson game this weekend. If not at A&M/Clemson, then in College Station the next weekend for A&M/Lamar. Tell them you personally spoke to a high ranking ESPN insider and the thought of A&M extending their complete dominance of Lone Star state football by adding Lamar to the list of A&M wins over Texas teams has all of ESPN excited as hell. With aggy adding Lamar to their previous wins over Rice, UTEP, SMU, UTSA, Texas State (all big-boys teams if there ever was one), ESPN is completely stunned with how A&M has shown they own the state of Texas.

Tell every aggy you speak with three of the biggest games ESPN has scheduled this entire season involve A&M and they are Texas aggys against the South Carolina Tigers, against the Alabama Tigers, and against the Louisiana Tigers.

Fighting Texas aggy football. Whoop!

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1