• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

I’ve had more than one aggy state that Texas is not back and is overrated and then they talk about their upcoming quality losses. emoji2373.png

Funnier is how they only see Clemson and Bama as the only losses (few mention Georgia also),  ignoring the fact that aggy record vs LSU is identical to Bama's. Or the fact that the only teams they have dominated since joining the sec have been Arkansas and USC. They are 4-3 vs Ole Miss, 3-4 vs Miss St Auburn. 

No matter how much ESPN plays "dress up aggy" to skew national "sec strength" perception, aggy still a middle of the pack snack for the power team(s) of the sec west that got the SECN into Texas.

Welcome to being the same old aggy you've always been. Blame Bevo's shadow all you want for leaving, but it's the lack of your own aggy shadow that haunts aggy

• Like 3

I think Jimbo, as a gen-u-wine Aggie, is as turned on by excuses as anyone else associated with that shit-ass program. Again, I expect A&M to turn turtle this weekend and do everything they can to stall the game out. Covering, on the road, against media-hyped Clemson, without their best defensive player? It would be one of the greatest triumphs in Aggie history.
Baaaaaaaaa, eh aggy.

The verb to boggle, a great term that is no longer very common in everyday conversation, means "to overwhelm or bewilder." Mind-boggling occurs when a mind is overwhelmed; mind-bottling occurs when friends aren't kind enough to correct other friends on their improper use of common English phrases.
Lulz.

Idoit.

I am uphauled at the udder cluelessness of the poster I quoted.

You seem stupid. Or one of the aggy Swanny's socks in which case ewe is stoopid.
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile evidently the backside of the moon is aggy uh SEC country.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/china-finds-mysterious-shiny-gel-dark-side-of-the-moon.amp

China finds mysterious and strange 'shiny gel' on dark side of the Moon

By Chris Ciaccia | Fox News

[https://static]

Continue Reading Below

China's Chang'e-4 lunar rover, which successfully landedon the Moon in January, has found something rather strange and perplexing — an oddly colored "gel-like" substance that can't yet be explained.
According to Our Space, a Chinese government-sanctioned publication that focuses on space and exploration, the substance is described as a "gel with a mysterious luster."
The Yutu-2 rover made the discovery on lunar day 8 (July 25) and so far, the Chinese space agency has not yet said what it is. 

f7267a1b3898fb7d27f81971b7f13ee2.jpge450567273f4931d5ad4a0b831bd70a4.gifa371644686818025ff8dfd85ffd6b246.jpg

• Like 1

of all the things to get a 24-hr timeout over you'd think repetitive troll shitposting would be one

You've chosen to ignore content by MrPhlegm. Options 

• Like 3

of all the things to get a 24-hr timeout over you'd think repetitive troll shitposting would be one You've chosen to ignore content by MrPhlegm. Options 

It’s a bit easier to avoid Phlegm and futureman on tapatalk:

4393e56fad8cebe57b035495fd86b219.jpg

29 minutes ago, Chad said:

What the fuck is this shit? They're acting like Zeke committed to play for the aggy. Gomers gonna be gomers.

Evans is about to materially drop in the rankings and isn't committed to aggy. Demas is ineligible to play this season. None of those three will be ranked as the top player at his position in the state by the end of September. Including the national championship trophy in any aggy marketing crap is laughable. Navy fighter jets!? Since when has aggy had any meaningful association with the U.S. Navy or Navy aviation?

One thing we can certainly say about those fucksticks. They are immensely proud of just how dumb they are.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Evans is about to materially drop in the rankings and isn't committed to aggy. Demas is ineligible to play this season. None of those three will be ranked as the top player at his position in the state by the end of September. Including the national championship trophy in any aggy marketing crap is laughable. Navy fighter jets!? Since when has aggy had any meaningful association with the U.S. Navy or Navy aviation?

One thing we can certainly say about those fucksticks. They are immensely proud of just how dumb they are.

I appreciate your contributions here, but they have flyovers like every home game. That's fair marketing material, just as much as their stupid dog and their hitler youth marching band of dipshits. Whether they picked the wrong planes or whatever, well aTm gonna aTm. 

As for the recruiting stuff...yeah, I don't see Demas dropping just because he's ineligible to play. He'll remain highly ranked, will attend all star games, etc. Probably still going to be the #1 WR in Texas.

It's HIGHLY unlikely Jase Mclellan is passing Zach Evans at Rb. Evans is probably still the #1 RB, and probably the #1 player in Texas. We'll see.

I'm sure Jackson or Card pass King. Jackson could But it's hardly a slam dunk that either do so...

Also, pretty sure that photo was initially released like 2 months ago, when all of that was true. Lets not look so much like aggy ourselves, here. That being said, it should definitely be saved right up there with the QBU graphic with all their busts and transfers. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

56 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I appreciate your contributions here, but they have flyovers like every home game. That's fair marketing material, just as much as their stupid dog and their hitler youth marching band of dipshits. Whether they picked the wrong planes or whatever, well aTm gonna aTm. 

As for the recruiting stuff...yeah, I don't see Demas dropping just because he's ineligible to play. He'll remain highly ranked, will attend all star games, etc. Probably still going to be the #1 WR in Texas.

It's HIGHLY unlikely Jase Mclellan is passing Zach Evans at Rb. Evans is probably still the #1 RB, and probably the #1 player in Texas. We'll see.

I'm sure Jackson or Card pass King. Jackson could But it's hardly a slam dunk that either do so...

Also, pretty sure that photo was initially released like 2 months ago, when all of that was true. Lets not look so much like aggy ourselves, here. That being said, it should definitely be saved right up there with the QBU graphic with all their busts and transfers. 

I know they have flyovers, but what struck me was the level of ignorance concerning A&M's relationship with anything associated with the U.S. Navy. It is essentially non-existent.

Want to know what school the U.S. Navy actually has long had a very deep relationship with? Therein lies the basis of my comment. In reality, there will be far more military brass from each branch of the military attending the UT/LSU game just this weekend than will walk on the A&M campus for the entire school year.

Probably the only university with a deeper relationship with the Navy (other than USMA or King's Point) is Notre Dame, and that is because ND owes its very existence to the U.S. Navy, which is the reason ND plays Navy every year in football.

If aggy wants to create a public perception of their school's connection to the military, they should stick to little boys in costumes playing fake 1890s cavalry soldier. That would be far more reflective of what aggy is. That graphic is entirely representative of aggy cluelessness, trying to represent to the public who they wish they were and completely unable to process who they truly are.

And if Evans plays another game like he did against Katy, he will fall in the rankings. Also, this - https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/zach-evans-rumors/85159718/

UT-Austin’s Applied Research Laboratory will focus on acoustics, navigation, command and control and warfare systems. The lab’s services will include R&D, engineering, design, development, testing and evaluation.

Started in 1945, ARL:UT conducts sponsored research into technologies for acoustics, electromagnetics and information sciences. DoD has designated the organization as a Navy University-Affiliated Research Center that can received sole-source contracts under an exemption in the Competition in Contracting Act.

https://washingtontechnology.com/articles/2017/09/28/ut-austin-navy-contract.aspx

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 9/1/2019 at 8:57 PM, Lobo said:

Well at least I know you won't be giving that cliche interview after he takes himself and his family out in December: "He was a nice guy, kept to himself.  Seemed normal to me."  

For once a neighbor can be transparent, "Yeah, he was fucking insane.  Signs were everywhere!"  

Like this one?

ff_3320627_full.jpg&w=340