Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

mentioned this on the game thread, but I wanted to post it here....I hope someone more skilled than me at taking screen shots and posting them here is capturing some of Texags this glorious evening....the blood letting is disappearing at light speed as Looch has all hands on deck, late into the evening "watergating" the entire night....similar to what he has done with his past "Texas Top 44" archived lists. 

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

aggy3.jpg

He doesn't even seem to care.  Oh wait, he's got $75 million reasons not to care over the next 10 years.
The man is playing the escape aggy game perfectly.

In other news poooor aggy...

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2019/09/06/Suicide-risk-for-veterinarians-twice-that-of-general-population/1891567773359/?sl=7

32 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why isn’t Jimbo getting shit on for being a pussy?   Not using timeouts and running clock down by three scores with 6 minutes left?   That is embarrassing.  

you already know the answer to this.

every aggy every where is warm in their back door cover during the final minute of trash time....they were positiviely praying for such about this time yesterday....I know Looch was. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Gabe Bock has the perfect aggy look.  In fact, I think Thujone's aggy is obviously modeled after him:

JlrQNs5.jpgBock.jpg

Gabe let's Looch treat him like a cuck all the time on the radio, and he laughs at it like a nervous geek trying not to get bullied by a jock in high school. 

I almost feel bad for him, but he take shots at UT whenever he can. So fuck his bitch ass. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why isn’t Jimbo getting shit on for being a pussy?   Not using timeouts and running clock down by three scores with 6 minutes left?   That is embarrassing.  

When you get 75 mil guaranfukinteed money you don't need to coach like a guy on the hot seat you blind sip.  You just try to run clock.  You coach to keep Sharp and Looch happy by not getting boat raced by an ACC team and losing the SECSECSEC #1 narrative.  

17 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Haha yes embarrassing but totally predictable.  Jimbo wasn't even trying to win just make it look respectable.  aggys are such fucking cowards.

21 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

I want to tell about an interaction with an LSU fan from Saturday.  I was drinking beer at the Alumni Center and I came across an LSU fan who looked lost.  I said, "Hello sir, you look lost.  Is there something I can help you with?"  He said he'd been trying to find the stadium for hours but without any luck whatsoever.  I said, "friend, just turn around and look at that big, beautiful structure behind you.  That's Darrell K Royal Texas Memorial Stadium."  Let me tell you, this LSU fan was so impressed with how I generously helped him locate the stadium, and also impressed with how beautiful DKR is up close and personal.  He told me it makes Tiger Stadium look like a dump.

and now his four kids are going to apply for admission to The University of Texas at Austin despite the fact that his family actually founded LSU back in 1884

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Hoping Lamar rocks their boat a bit.

Not a chance. Since there's no chance they lose, Jimbo will let it all hang out and it will be 56-3 at the end of the third quarter. A&M will be one of those teams under Fisher that never gets totally obliterated even when you think they will-- see Alabama last year, Clemson this year-- because Fisher will always try to keep the negative tail thin. But when he knows he's got the enemy outnumbered and surrounded, it's balls to the wall "hang a quick half a hundred on 'em". 

Those teams never win shit though. That's who has a "great year, poised for a breakthru!" after a 10-3 Citrus Bowl season. 

Edited by SwanderedTalent

21 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

and now his four kids are going to apply for admission to The University of Texas at Austin despite the fact that his family actually founded LSU back in 1884

And he got visibly choked up and teary eyed just thinking about such an honor to be part of the 40 acres.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

And he got visibly choked up and teary eyed just thinking about such an honor to be part of the 40 acres.

Before kickoff when The Eyes started playing, I could tell he wanted to join in, just in awe of the Showband of the Southwest.  I showed him how to do the Hook'em Horns, and he ended up singing along by the end of the game after he wanted to learn the song.  He kept saying how the Tiger band doesn't come close to the precision, tradition, and discipline of the LHB.  When we went our separate ways after the game, he promised me I could stay at his house in Baton Rouge next year, fuck his wife, and take his boat.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 3