• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

We have been blessed with yet another aggy turdition.

Instead of the fake "I was a visiting fan at an A&M game and they are the bestest hoomen beens EVAR! I loves them!" letter, they are now writing fake "I went to the tu game at DKKKR and I will NEVAR go back! They is the worstest EVAR!" letters.

It's amazing how aggys are so quick to forget how they routinely treat opposing fans at their stadium.

corkscrewduck
10:22a

Im a first generation aggie, class of 17. I was never able to attend an a&m-tu game. For the longest time, i've been bitter that i never had that chance and likely wont for quite a while. I always thought it was dumb that we didnt play the team we hate the most.

This all changed saturday. My sister, a current texas student, found me a ticket to go to the lsu game and i couldnt say no, figuring it would be a great experience. Sitting in their student section changed my entire perception. Their fans are petty, vindictive bullies who threaten to fight people, throw things at the opposing bench, and boo injured players. Having never been to DKR before, i had no idea how bad it was. I guess i thought everyone was just exaggerating.

Not to mention, the stadium is a dump. Getting in and out was a mess, concessions were infinitely worse than kyle (30 minutes to get water), and everything is in need of renovation.

It was great to see our SEC brethren stomp them and watch all the texas fans around me cry and moan, but i never want to go back to that stadium or deal with that horrible fanbase again, and im now firmly in the NEVER AGAIN camp.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3057759/replies/54907325

large.227480878_aggypvspit.jpeg.a3e60ce60130db982f2f108cb695435b.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Haha 1

I didn't know losing by 7 was getting stomped.  Learn something new every day.
And SEC pussies who fake cramp every 5 seconds to slow down the offense deserve to get booed.

No I’d say not scoring a TD until the final 6 seconds of the game is more in line with getting “stomped”
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mdleast said:

No I’d say not scoring a TD until the final 6 seconds of the game is more in line with getting “stomped”

stupid sip, aggy was going for the rope-a-dope but just ran out of time. Let Clemson tire themselves out after scoring all day then WHAMMO.

Edited by BigXII
  • Like 1

Sometimes aggy stupidity amazes even me. Complaining the the a/c in the visitor's locker room wasn't operating last Saturday at DKR. aggys would NEVAR do something like that, because aggys are "THE BESTEST PEOPLE EVAR!"

How quickly the aggys forget what they did to Alabama in 2013.

2:42p AG

Ed O confirms that LSU did not have AC in the visiting locker room during the game. LA Tech didn't either, Texas didn't fix it. Shame on sip. And to think their fans were booing injured/cramping players, its their own programs fault they were cramping. Never Again.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_4c7ccdf0-d32d-11e9-b2cc-e3343db78599.amp.html/?43242&utm_medium=nondesktop&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=tecnaviaapp&utm_content=&utm_term=

Heated rivalry: Alabama arrives to find broken AC in locker room (report)

Updated Mar 06, 2019; Posted Sep 14, 2013

Alabama coach Nick Saban addresses reporters to open Texas A&M week.

(Vasha Hunt/vhunt@al.com)

Alabama and Texas A&M will both be battling intense Texas heat on Saturday but before the game and at halftime, the Aggies will at least be able to retreat to a cool, air conditioned locker room. The Crimson Tide may not be so lucky.

ESPN's Tom Rinaldi reported during College Gameday on Saturday morning that the Crimson Tide team arrived to find the air conditioning in the visitors' locker room at Kyle Field to be less than full functional.

Crimson Tide walk-on defensive back Daniel Geddes appeared to confirm the information in a tweet on Saturday.

geddes-1aa9a761e909241c.jpg

Rinaldi reported that the Tide were prepared for such an occasion and brought in additional air conditioning units before the players arrived.https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2013/09/heated_rivalry_alabama_arrives.html

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It hasn’t ever occurred to one of those idiots on Texags that these stories are made up.  20 years worth of it and they never question it.  Fucking idiots. 

Or the classic aggy response of "why are you posting on a website of a school you didn't even attend."

Here is another classic fake aggy story. aggys will threaten to murder a cheerleader for stepping on a football field, but not a single aggy, including the writer of this story, moved a muscle to come to the defense of the kid supposedly getting spray painted.

Their fake stories have so many holes, only an aggy would think anyone would believe them.

My fish year, two kids came up and spray painted the uniform of the fish in front of me as we were marching out of the stadium. Orange and white paint down his entire side.
A state trooper watched the whole thing from 20 feet away and just laughed as the kids ran off into the crowd.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

How nice to make up a story where someone calls you, an adult, "well behaved." May as well talk about what a pleasure it was to pat the head of an Aggie who was so courteous to old ladies and the infirm.

Probably used that phrase because "housebroken" doesn't sound as impressive. 

As someone who has regular exposure to Clemson fans: that’s exactly like something they would write. They are over the top friendly. It’s a culture change they made many years ago, and prior to that it was a bunch of drunk fightin’ rednecks and we used to dread when they would come to town. Now it’s my favorite road game every other year. Fans that would give you the shirts off their backs and miles of talent in every direction. We once tried to see how many free beers we could get on the walk to the stadium. No one remembers that game.

That said, fuck aggy. I am good friends with one at work now and I was killing him over text messages during the game. I finally got a response “IF YOU EVER WANT MY HELP AGAIN YOU’LL STOP TYPING AGGY”

I told him not to be such a sensitive aggy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

As someone who has regular exposure to Clemson fans: that’s exactly like something they would write. They are over the top friendly. It’s a culture change they made many years ago, and prior to that it was a bunch of drunk fightin’ rednecks and we used to dread when they would come to town. Now it’s my favorite road game every other year. Fans that would give you the shirts off their backs and miles of talent in every direction. We once tried to see how many free beers we could get on the walk to the stadium. No one remembers that game.

That said, fuck aggy. I am good friends with one at work now and I was killing him over text messages during the game. I finally got a response “IF YOU EVER WANT MY HELP AGAIN YOU’LL STOP TYPING AGGY”

I told him not to be such a sensitive aggy.

One of these stories every few years people could believe. When there is one from every single visiting fan base and now about aggy as visitors fire up your favorite yah right meme.

I heard this at least 3 times from Clemson fans throughout the day.

"Y'all need to get rid of Jimbo. He's gonna kill you. Look what he did to Florida State." Yada yada yada. I argued with them to a point but they really didn't want to hear it.

Man, whoever wrote that hatchet piece on Coach, and especially that Clemson radio host that got into the little tit-for-tat with Olin Buchanan, has got them eating that BS hook line and sinker. Then again, they've dealt with Jimbo a lot longer than we have. I don't see it. But maybe I'm just drinking the koolaid?

I think we absolutely got the right guy. Anyone disagree?

Bill Superman

3:45p, 9/9/19

What does Clemson fan's take on anything matter?

They're brand new to the sport

95_Aggie

3:50p, 9/9/19

In reply to Bill Superman

Quote:
They're brand new to the sport

and still have more national championships than we do

spacer.png

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

One of these stories every few years people could believe. When there is one from every single visiting fan base and now about aggy as visitors fire up your favorite yah right meme.

The pattern of these letters is so consistently implausible, they have become comical.

Every now and then a fan of a visiting team is impressed with the experience of seeing an away game. However, I can't think of another sport (pro, collegiate, or high school) or any other fan base where visiting fans are blown away every game and motivated to find a relatively obscure sports website, create an account, and offer gushing (if logically absurd) praise of an opposing team's gameday experience.

Wouldn't it make more sense to write the school paper? Or to write the AD? Maybe post something in twitter? But no, in every instance they seek out Texags to post their missive.

Wouldn't it make sense that fans of any other sport other than aggy football would be motivated to write letters thanking the hosting supporters for "such an amazing experience?" Jerryworld, Mercedes Stadium in Atlanta, Yankee Stadium, etc, etc. Not a single stadium impresses fans to write thank you letters in the way Kyle Field does!? That doesn't seem suspicious?

And it is always only one letter. With such consistently bad writing it draws into question the education of the writer. Remember in 2013 when the Auburn fan got lost seven times between where he parked his car and the stadium, and each and every time one of the friendliest people in the world selflessly sacrificed their time to help the poor dolt find the largest building in a 100 mile radius rising from the prairie 500 yards from where he parked his car? Have you ever known anyone to get lost seven times between the parking lot and a stadium? At any sporting event, in any sport, ever?

And the fanbase receiving this constant praise just happens to be the most thin-skinned and insecure fans in collegiate sports who so badly seek constant validation they blatantly lie on a regular basis about their school's "history" to create a completely false public impression of who they truly are?

Lastly, have you, or anyone you have ever known, ever signed up on an opposing fanbase's social media site to write an anonymous missive praising the gameday experience you had visiting their facilities? If you were so moved, wouldn't you at least sign your true name? Maybe also post a picture of you with one of these awesome fans?

This is typical aggy fraudulent behavior, creating fictional examples of "aggy greatness" out of whole cloth.

We have known aggy culture for many, many years. The letters simply do not reflect who aggys are or how they act, especially in public.

• Like 1

The pattern of these letters is so consistently implausible, they have become comical.
Every now and then a fan of a visiting team is impressed with the experience of seeing an away game. However, I can't think of another sport (pro, collegiate, or high school) or any other fan base where visiting fans are blown away every game and motivated to find a relatively obscure sports website, create an account, and offer gushing (if logically absurd) praise of an opposing team's gameday experience.
Wouldn't it make more sense to write the school paper? Or to write the AD? Maybe post something in twitter? But no, in every instance they seek out Texags to post their missive.
Wouldn't it make sense that fans of any other sport other than aggy football would be motivated to write letters thanking the hosting supporters for "such an amazing experience?" Jerryworld, Mercedes Stadium in Atlanta, Yankee Stadium, etc, etc. Not a single stadium impresses fans to write thank you letters in the way Kyle Field does!? That doesn't seem suspicious?
And it is always only one letter. With such consistently bad writing it draws into question the education of the writer. Remember in 2013 when the Auburn fan got lost seven times between where he parked his car and the stadium, and each and every time one of the friendliest people in the world selflessly sacrificed their time to help the poor dolt find the largest building in a 100 mile radius rising from the prairie 500 yards from where he parked his car? Have you ever known anyone to get lost seven times between the parking lot and a stadium? At any sporting event, in any sport, ever?
And the fanbase receiving this constant praise just happens to be the most thin-skinned and insecure fans in collegiate sports who so badly seek constant validation they blatantly lie on a regular basis about their school's "history" to create a completely false public impression of who they truly are?
Lastly, have you, or anyone you have ever known, ever signed up on an opposing fanbase's social media site to write an anonymous missive praising the gameday experience you had visiting their facilities? If you were so moved, wouldn't you at least sign your true name? Maybe also post a picture of you with one of these awesome fans?
This is typical aggy fraudulent behavior, creating fictional examples of "aggy greatness" out of whole cloth.
We have known aggy culture for many, many years. The letters simply do not reflect who aggys are or how they act, especially in public.

This^^^^. It’s been going on since they were in the Big12. They’ll tweak the story a tad, but the overall repetition is so obvious that even Arkansas has called them out on it a few times. Now that’s just sad.