• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The fighten’ aggy baseball club would have won without that 9 run first inning. 

USC would have won the rose bowl and MNC if Vince Young had blown out his knee in the first quarter. 

The poo flinger wouldn’t have been arrested for flingin’ poo if that horse hadn’t shit on the turf earlier that day. 

I could do this all day. Thanks aggy! 

• Like 1

McRaven officially stepped down as UT System Chancellor last Thursday. Faulkner is interim until the new person is announced. So far, Faulkner has been on the job two days.
Cue the aggy bleating "They can't find anyone to take the job. Turned down by everyone."
I wish they would just make the damned announcement. Bring the drummer boy back to Texas.

Aggy doesn't even officially have a HFBC at the moment, and haven't since they shitcanned Rumlin.

Per aggy "gunnysacks":

"You can just see it in our guys' eyes, the rivalry doesnt mean shite to them. none of them know what its like to grow up despising TU, yet every single ballplayer from austin gets sick and tired of hearing about SEC-SEC and how the Ags put one over on them in realignment.  

When they announced we were playing texas in the selection show, the mood in the longhorn locker room was orgasmic. that clemens kid probly creamed his pants.The hunter has become the hunted. its going to be like this in every sport from now until the foreseeable future and its pathetic that our coach cant instill this motivation into our guys. Parker french, Ben johnson, kody clemens, all sips whose names i will remember for the rest of my life cause they talked loads of shite yet backed it up while we folded. frick that hurt to type."

Hmmm.  Much of this was well-said.  

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Per aggy "gunnysacks":

"You can just see it in our guys' eyes, the rivalry doesnt mean shite to them. none of them know what its like to grow up despising TU, yet every single ballplayer from austin gets sick and tired of hearing about SEC-SEC and how the Ags put one over on them in realignment.  

When they announced we were playing texas in the selection show, the mood in the longhorn locker room was orgasmic. that clemens kid probly creamed his pants.The hunter has become the hunted. its going to be like this in every sport from now until the foreseeable future and its pathetic that our coach cant instill this motivation into our guys. Parker french, Ben johnson, kody clemens, all sips whose names i will remember for the rest of my life cause they talked loads of shite yet backed it up while we folded. frick that hurt to type."

The hunter has become the hunted.

not sure what they hunt besides sheepass

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Per aggy "gunnysacks":

Well, the parts about them sucking, and our players ripping them a new one repeatedly, were well said.

The parts about our ballplayers giving a rat's ass about A&M's actions regarding realignment are complete fantasy.  Aggie fans are obsessed with that, I doubt their players care much, and our players don't care at all.

Also, if he thinks their players care any less about the rivalry than ours do, he's absolutely fooling himself. They've mouthed off and horns-downed as much as anyone else on our schedule and more than most even without playing in the same conference. 

Basically, he's trying to say that A&M baseball is in a superior and enviable position with respect to Texas baseball, which is about the single most laughable idea I've heard on the internet in at least a week.

Edited by utee94
  • Like 1

The ags continuously hide in the subjective. They insist they had a better team. They insist that the Big 12 sucks and that no Big 12 team could hope to compete in the SEC. Everything they say to promote their "greatness" is a subjective opinion.

The fact is they failed. They were eliminated. Better team, or lesser team - they lost. One will never know how different schools would have fared in different conferences. That entire line of thought is meaningless. The objective is to qualify for postseason play and to advance. They failed. They didn't run out of time, they didn't run out of innings. They failed.

Their problem is they never accept their failures and use them as lessons to improve future outcomes. No culture I have ever observed manages to so quickly rationalize failure so that before the other team has begin to celebrate, the ags have accepted failure to be a preferred outcome over having prevailed. It's amazing how they so readily accept failure as an even better result that what they intended. To my knowledge, that degree of instinctive subservience is something not seen outside of the aggy culture.

I firmly believe that if George Moore had the attitude of today's aggys, by May 7, 1942 he would have been cheering wildly for Tojo and Hirohito. aggys are a sad, beaten, pathetic lot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Per aggy "gunnysacks":

Who's aggy playing next weekend? I'm really jealous and I'll surely tune in. 

Edited by Tex Pete

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Per aggy "gunnysacks":

austin gets sick and tired of hearing about SEC-SEC and how the Ags put one over on them in realignment.  

She's wrong on that.  I rarely get tired of hearing how aggy put one over on SEC-SEC in realignment.

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The ags continuously hide in the subjective. They insist they had a better team. They insist that the Big 12 sucks and that no Big 12 team could hope to compete in the SEC. Everything they say to promote their "greatness" is a subjective opinion.

The fact is they failed. They were eliminated. Better team, or lesser team - they lost. One will never know how different schools would have fared in different conferences. That entire line of thought is meaningless. The objective is to qualify for postseason play and to advance. They failed. They didn't run out of time, they didn't run out of innings. They failed.

Their problem is they never accept their failures and use them as lessons to improve future outcomes. No culture I have ever observed manages to so quickly rationalize failure so that before the other team has begin to celebrate, the ags have accepted failure to be a preferred outcome over having prevailed. It's amazing how they so readily accept failure as an even better result that what they intended. To my knowledge, that degree of instinctive subservience is something not seen outside of the aggy culture.

I firmly believe that if George Moore had the attitude of today's aggys, by May 7, 1942 he would have been cheering wildly for Tojo and Hirohito. aggys are a sad, beaten, pathetic lot.

Natum perdere

copyright SurlyHorns 2018.

Seriously, it encapsulates their ethos perfectly.

43 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio:

1:35:15 Belly aches about Kody. "I would have thrown at him."

1:49:50 "Then you go lose in Austin with their scoundrel, scumbag fans chanting SEC at you." 

LMAO

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/MY5anDE9wGI/0102767-ipte.mp3

Thanks for this.  I was coming down from the high of aggy tears.  I listened to a few minutes again and got my fix.  So damn addicting.

58 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio:

1:49:50 "Then you go lose in Austin with their scoundrel, scumbag fans chanting SEC at you." 

LMAO

Billy boy has got to be borderline retarded

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch on texags radio:

LMAO

Fuck that dicksucker. Billy Loochie is a low IQ cryababy. 

7 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Don't tell Homan that Texas won more CWS games in 2014 than A&M's entire history. 

2018 minus 2014 = 6 or 7?  Or are they saying winning conference, ranked top 12 and hosting a super regional doesn't qualify as a good season?  Which is worse aggy math or aggy logic?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Fucking hilarious. These idiots chant SEC all the time and then can't handle it when we throw it back in their face. What a bunch of losers. 

They love SEC more than life itself.  Why is chanting SEC being a scoundrel?  I thought were being good hosts and making them feel at home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

After the pitch Kody's Dad would have stomped a mudhole in Luigi's ass and Kody would have walked it dry.  

I have this funny video in my head of Luicci throwing at Kody and a rocket fastball coming out of the stands and knocking chin pubes clean out.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, texaslong said:

It's only classy when they get in your face and yell SEC. 

It's only classy when they do it. Whatever it is. 

BTW, anyone have any super classy aggy fan stories from the regional? Super classy aggy fans and super classy aggy stories are a turdition. They love to make u...uh relay stories "opposing fans" tell of their greatness. 

newton said:
I don't get these posts. Who cares about the other teams? We lost. Other teams make fun of us for things like this.

A&M moved to the SEC SEC SEC to carve an identity so having the other teams in the conference do well helps the A&M brand

A&M is building a brand identity as being a part of something where a lot of the other members have post season success who would not embrace that

7 <------ seven of them actually liked this hahahahaha
  • Haha 1

I think what I love most about realignment, is observing how many complete idiots decided to catch on to ideas like "brand identity" and use the term often, without having any clue what it actually means.  In this case, brand identity for an individual school means the exact opposite of what he thinks it means.  Just completely insane.

"

Edited by utee94

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

I think what I love most about realignment, is observing how many complete idiots decided to catch on to ideas like "brand identity" and use the term often, without having any clue what it actually means.  In this case, brand identity for an individual school means the exact opposite of what he thinks it means.  Just completely insane.

In all fairness to aggy, the absolutely are cementing a brand identity.

Not one to be proud of, but nonetheless, a distinct identity.

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

BTW, anyone have any super classy aggy fan stories from the regional? Super classy aggy fans and super classy aggy stories are a turdition. They love to make u...uh relay stories "opposing fans" tell of their greatness. 

i always seek out opposing fans after the games and say something nice, win or lose. even aggies. so as i am walking out of the gate i see these 4 aggies, probably in their 50's-60's. i turn to the guy and say "its not over. lot of baseball left". before i can get  3 words out of my mouth, he blurts out "With all y'all's money, you think you could buy some clouds". Obviously the buying some clouds part was a joke, but his angry tone came across as him being a little butt hurt about our money and our stature over them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, po elvis said:

i always seek out opposing fans after the games and say something nice, win or lose. even aggies. so as i am walking out of the gate i see these 4 aggies, probably in their 50's-60's. i turn to the guy and say "its not over. lot of baseball left". before i can get  3 words out of my mouth, he blurts out "With all y'all's money, you think you could buy some clouds". Obviously the buying some clouds part was a joke, but his angry tone came across as him being a little butt hurt about our money and our stature over them.

He needed something to yell at.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I came across a hoosier who said an aggy helped him find his way to the Disch from the new parking garage.  The hoosier said he would have been totally lost without that aggy's help.  He might have even died of heat and dehydration if he had been left to wander in the Texas heat.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, po elvis said:

Should've replied something to the effect of, "you know, I thought y'all would've brought them. But I guess the recent expenditures on the football side have had cost-cutting measures implemented across all other sports. We promise to pick up that tab, though, the next time we play each other... in Omaha."