• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

From Texags...

"I wouldn't even take the spread and these predictions as disrespect toward us, this is possibly a historically good Bama team. I hope we play well, but we could be a legitimate top 25 team and still lose this one by 35 points. Just be ready for anything"

Hmm,  Pretty solid rationalization..  5 touchdown loss means they are top 25 good.  Aggy getting their arms around their inbound ass-beating.   

4 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

From Texags...

"I wouldn't even take the spread and these predictions as disrespect toward us, this is possibly a historically good Bama team. I hope we play well, but we could be a legitimate top 25 team and still lose this one by 35 points. Just be ready for anything"

Hmm,  Pretty solid rationalization..  5 touchdown loss means they are top 25 good.  Aggy getting their arms around their inbound ass-beating.   

Hey man, breaking the top 25 is a good season for aggy. 

It's not like they're making the fucking playoff. 

19 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

From Texags...

They're jizzing themselves over the opportunity to lose to "a historically good Bama team". They take being losers to a whole other level.

1 minute ago, Bevo14 said:

They're jizzing themselves over the opportunity to lose to "a historically good Bama team". They take being losers to a whole other level.

They're going to tell their downsy grandkids that "we were in that game early" meaning that at one point the score was 0-0. 

2 hours ago, TheAuditor said:

From Texags...

Classic aggy goalpost moving, this way when they lose by 4 TDs it turns into a 7pt moral victory and validation for why they should be ranked.  

From Texags...
Possibly to be 2-1. Beat Louisiana directional schools twice, lose close game to Clemson (moral win, but loss) for a half loss, and same if they cover the spread against historical bama.

3 hours ago, Hammock said:

What an idiot. "Let me post that my wife wants a divorce on TexAgs." 

No wonder she wants to leave you, pussy. 

Two overarching thoughts:

1.) He notes that she "stopped wearing her ring."  I assume he's referring to her aggy ring.  Nothing could be more concerning to a TexAgs poster.

2.) He notes that his wife has "rekindled feelings" for a guy she works with.  I presume that means she's already had a fling/affair with the guy at work, and this cuck piece of shit just hoped she was "over it" even though they still worked together?  Newsflash, bro, she's been fucking the dude behind your back the whole time (and probably a bunch of other dudes, too).

4 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

2.) He notes that his wife has "rekindled feelings" for a guy she works with.  I presume that means she's already had a fling/affair with the guy at work, and this cuck piece of shit just hoped she was "over it" even though they still worked together?  Newsflash, bro, she's been fucking the dude behind your back the whole time (and probably a bunch of other dudes, too).

He probably asked her to do it the first time so he could be more like Jimbo.

But now she has no respect for him and is going to fuck whoever she likes, specifically not him. 

So I guess he really is a lot like Jimbo. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

He probably asked her to do it the first time so he could be more like Jimbo.

But now she has no respect for him and is going to fuck whoever she likes, specifically not him. 

So I guess he really is a lot like Jimbo. 

You're going to see a lot of aggy women and sheep fucking everybody except their partners now that Jimbo is every aggy male's role model.

Edited by Bevo14

14 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Siap

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2980325

Is tamu a nerd school?  Height of delusion.

Agijud

AG

Just a correction...only Top 10% getting in. My son was top 15%, 4 year varsity Letterman, 4 year First Team All District, Class President, spent 2 summers in Poland with Young Life Europe, and more, and still got passed over. Its crazy, stupid hard to get in now.

There is no way that story is true.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

There is absolutely zero doubt that tamu is a dork school, not a nerd school.

0be2a6f79385d255_Nerd_Dork_Geek_Venn_Dia

Just scrolling to the end to type something about the distinction between "nerd" and "dork" and this did it way better than I could.

There seems to be a certain intelligence characteristic associated with "nerd" that is absent in the galloot, neck,  RC Slocumb looking dumb mother fucker that is awkward as hell and has zero shot of getting laid that has always personified aggy.

13 minutes ago, C-Man said:
Agijud

AG

Just a correction...only Top 10% getting in. My son was top 15%, 4 year varsity Letterman, 4 year First Team All District, Class President, spent 2 summers in Poland with Young Life Europe, and more, and still got passed over. Its crazy, stupid hard to get in now.

Maybe he was at the smallest high school in Texas located in the worst athletic district in Texas. Otherwise, all that All District cred would have had him on the team at A&M. Hell, he'd be better than Manbun.