Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, deft said:

They might even win a few!

Edit: got beat.....just like an aggy

The 2nd point to be made is that he's replying to Texas showing off its OOC slate by pointing out aggy's conference schedule. 

But who knows - he might be retarded enough to think that Georgia, Bama, LSU, USC, tOSU, ND and Michigan all play in the Big12. 

12 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Close, quality losses.

Liucci just responding to some random fan. Sad and pathetic.

If my name was Billy Liucci I'd just end it right there. Forget the association and championining of aggy. Billy Liucci sounds like a scumbag that bootlegged liquor in the 20s and got shot and killed in a shootout at 33.

6 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

The SEC "narrative" is what makes me shake my head.  All the Ags have bought in hook, line, and sinker.  This idea that the SEC is such a gauntlet of difficulty early and late season cupcake games are justified.

In reality, they are padding the conference stats.  Letting teams wind down before challenging end of season games and the bowl season.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but is the SEC still the only conference that waits to see favorable matchup's before assigning teams to certain bowls?  Again, padding conference stats and putting more wind in the sails of this "SEC" narrative that they keep pushing. 

Easily topping the list of things that piss me off about the SEC is their deal made with the devil (seriously, how did they get this deal) to hand select their bowl match ups.

• Like 1

The weirdness of wanting to show a complete stranger not one, but two, rings aside... if these things are so cherished, how could you not realize it wasn't back on your finger?

I'm guessing the "precious young Aggie fan" performed a fine troll job and slipped it into his pocket.  I'd check ebay in a day or two.

13 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I need to get out of this rabbit hole with all these Aggys. Lulz

so what is DKRBC supposed to be, some clever way of denigrating our war memorial stadium? the stadium dedicated to those Texans-- all Texans-- who fought in foreign wars? that seems like a good thing to shit on, especially for a fan base that's convinced it has some kind of intrinsic military-related superiority to all other civilian universities

when the United States collapses, I hope Texas is able to reclaim its northern territory and gerrymander Bryan-College Station out

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, utee94 said:

The weirdness of wanting to show a complete stranger not one, but two, rings aside... if these things are so cherished, how could you not realize it wasn't back on your finger?

I'm guessing the "precious young Aggie fan" performed a fine troll job and slipped it into his pocket.  I'd check ebay in a day or two.

^^^This right here.  A resourceful San Antonio College student just ripped aggy.

Edit: Expect another aggy gofundme page dedicated to stoopid.

Edited by SHOOTER12

How the fuck does a just ring fall off and you don't know?

I lost my wedding ring once when I took it off and put it down and forgot about it (then found it later), but I don't see how you can't realize it fell off your finger, even it it was loose. 

And how the fuck do you not "put it on securely". If it was tight when you first took it off, how is it not tight when you put it back on?

Jesus. 

3 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

I lost my wedding ring once when I took it off and put it down and forgot about it (then found it later), but I don't see how you can't realize it fell off your finger, even it it was loose. 

And how the fuck do you not "put it on securely". If it was tight when you first took it off, how is it not tight when you put it back on?

Jesus. 

The answer to your questions can be found in the thread title. 

Serious question, as a recent CFB fan recently exposed to the aggy "traditions" (2012) is every Damn thing any idiot aggi does become a tradition? They seem to have more "traditions" than the rest of the SEC teams combined. The gay milkman thing is disturbing to say the least. Are the students dressed in Military in An ROTC type program, or is it more of a fraternity? I have great respect for the Military, but they also seem creepy.

6 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

Serious question, as a recent CFB fan recently exposed to the aggy "traditions" (2012) is every Damn thing any idiot aggi does become a tradition? They seem to have more "traditions" than the rest of the SEC teams combined. The gay milkman thing is disturbing to say the least. Are the students dressed in Military in An ROTC type program, or is it more of a fraternity? I have great respect for the Military, but they also seem creepy.

Here you go:  http://www.aggypedia.com/

28 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Jesus. 

Lamb pussy is tight?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1