• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

You know what.... I'm gonna say it. Aggy is alright tonight. I've seen enough of them trashing Bama to make me think they have a proper level of hatred for their big bro.

Then again, they are probably just deflecting and being a bunch of pussies, but still.

Edited by ztejas
Just fade me fam

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You know what.... I'm gonna say it. Aggy is alright tonight. I've seen enough of them trashing Bama to make me think they have a proper level of hatred for their big bro.

Then again, they are probably just deflecting and being a bunch of pussies, but still.

aggy says whatever delusion fits the narrative. Bama wins, its all riding coattails, you play in an inferior conference etc. Bama gets blown out, SEC is ours for the taking, this is no reflection on our team, Jimbo will dethrone the King. 

• Like 6

I retract my statement. Here is a gem from /r/cfb:

"We are so fucked dude, them (Clemson) Georgia and bama? It's just not fair"

SO not fair. Almost like playing OU twice in the same season then a #5 ranked Georgia. 

Aggy fucking duped me and I'll take it. Took all of 20 minutes for them to trip on their dicks again.

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is horrible, this post.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy says whatever delusion fits the narrative. Bama wins, its all riding coattails, you play in an inferior conference etc. Bama gets blown out, SEC is ours for the taking, this is no reflection on our team, Jimbo will dethrone the King. 

This is exactly correct. They're turning on Bama because they've been embarrassed by their scrotum riding. 

14 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Yep. No matter what happens A&M wins.

5 minutes ago, satyanash said:

"Go rewatch the South Carolina-Clemson game if you want to get excited about the future of Gamecock football under Will Muschamp. You'll see @JakeBentley vs that same Clemson defense plus Dexter Lawrence throwing for 510 w/5 TDs and 1 pick" 👍

You need to tweet that at him 

7 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

They’re fucking lost right now

Got chewed out by an aggy buddy last night on FB because I made a comment about enjoying Bama getting their asses kicked.  I was told I didn't have a dog in the fight, as a Tech fan, which i acknowledged to be true.  I was watching simply as a fan of college football.

Then I asked him what his  connection was to the game beyond SEC!SEC!SEC! He and a couple of his buddies lost their shit.  I LOLed.

They truly love that nutsack hugging bullshit.  They will never, ever stop being aggy.

Edited by slorch

36 minutes ago, slorch said:

Got chewed out by an aggy buddy last night on FB because I made a comment about enjoying Bama getting their asses kicked.  I was told I didn't have a dog in the fight, as a Tech fan, which i acknowledged to be true.  I was watching simply as a fan of college football.

Then I asked him what his  connection was to the game beyond SEC!SEC!SEC! He and a couple of his buddies lost their shit.  I LOLed.

They truly love that nutsack hugging bullshit.  They will never, ever stop being aggy.

That's why it's such a farce.  They think all of their conference love with legitimize their burning desire to hug nutsacks.

Edited by SHOOTER12

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Sad.. when Alabama pulls starters up by 30... and Aggies haven't connected the dots that until you beat Alabama you aren't going anywhere....

LOL when "Closest" and "really, really, really far away" have the same meaning

At least Alabama will be focused and pissed off next year...

Didn’t Jimbo and aggy score a late garbage TD to put points on the board against Bama?