• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

How does Aggy spin this loss? Miss St wasn't that good.

I still think both Texas and A&M's seasons are going to play out the way most thought they would before it even started. 

A&M is gonna finish around 7-5 or 6-6 and Texas will finish around 9-3. 

I don't see them beating Auburn (on the road) or LSU. So they're going to finish with at least 5 losses. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Per announcer better than bama dline 

It's not better than Bama but their front 7 is actually pretty good. Their secondary is a dumpster fire. 

But I'm not sure why this would excite A&M fans since almost all of that talent is gone after this year. Mack, Durham, Keke, and Alaka are gone. Dodson was also getting a 2nd round grade by some mock draft folks before the season started so he might leave early. 

This A&M team reminds of Charlie Strong's first team at Texas. They have an experienced and somewhat talented defense that's helping them survive for a year. But a 7-5 finish wouldn't excite me when I'm about to lose 5 or 6 players from the strength of the team.  

Edited by texasstrong12

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

It's not better than Bama but their front 7 is actually pretty good. Their secondary is a dumpster fire. 

But I'm not sure why this would excite A&M fans since almost all of that talent is gone after this year. Mack, Durham, Keke, and Alaka are gone. Dodson was also getting a 2nd round grade by some mock draft folks before the season started so he might leave early. 

This A&M team reminds of Charlie Strong's first team at Texas. They have an experienced and somewhat talented defense that's helping them survive for a year. 

If Elko is smart and wants to be a HC, he should bolt after the season, i.e. Harsin.

45 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

If Elko is smart and wants to be a HC, he should bolt after the season, i.e. Harsin.

it's going to be a total rebuild. 

the only real contributor returning on the DL is Madubuike. Bobby Brown and Tyree Johnson have picked up some reps but it's been limited. 

if they lose Dodson early the only real contributor they have returning at LBer is Buddy Johnson. He's too small to play inside in Elko's system and he's a much better fit at Rover. They have some serious roster issues moving forward at LBer if Dodson leaves early. Okeke, Buddy Johnson and Hines are all body types that should be at rover rather than inside in Elko's system. A big reason they've had some success against the run this year is Dodson and Alaka are bigger LBers that can play inside in Elko's system. In other words, they could only have 1 contributing LBer returning with  a roster full of guys that are fits at one position. 

In the secondary they lose DCS and Wilson. Tucker and Renfro are complete ass. I thought Oliver was good but he's sucked this year. A&M will almost certainly try to replace Tucker and Renfro with other players (probably some of those talented FR coming in). I wouldn't be shocked at all if Oliver is the only returning starter next year in the secondary. 

You're looking at a roster that might only return 1 starter at each level of the defense. 

3 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

They might legitimately lose their remaining games. This was the last shitty QB they get to play, and he had the best performance of the season against their "vaunted" defense.

If they play a decent defense it's over because they can't score points. 

Their 3 losses are against Bama (#20 Def S&P +), Clemson (#2 Def S&P +), Miss State (#6 Def S&P +)

Their wins are against South Carolina (#48 Def S&P +), Kentucky (#4 Def S&P +), Arkansas (#57 Def S&P +), ULM (#111 Def S&P +). They've lost to all the good defenses they've played outside of Kentucky who just happens to have arguably the worst QB in the country. A&M had some success on offense against Clemson but Bama, Clemson and Miss State's DL dominated for the most part. 

They've averaged 20.5 points against the top 4 defenses and that includes trash minute points against Bama and points in OT against Kentucky. This team isn't scoring more than 17-20 points on good defenses. 

Remaining schedule: Auburn is #3 in Def S&P +, LSU is #10, UAB is #35, Ole Miss is #110. As long as you have just have an average QB and a good defense you can beat A&M. 

Bama's only glaring weakness on either line is their RG...

Aggy did NOT see this coming at all. Where most of our fan base knew our team could win/lose any game left on the season. It sucked and most of us thought we would win, but it wasn't a complete shock we lost either.

Aggy didn't see this coming. They assumed they would win out the remainder of the season just like clockwork. Every aggy team is the ONE until it's not.

Next year the the sleeping giant midget awakens. But at least we are SEC tough. And we have Alabama (that many of us are secretly starting to like more than aggy). It's fun to root for a winning team.

But aggy is great too. Aggy is one season away from being equal to Bama so aggy isn't ready to tell the world they like cheering for Alabama more than aggy anymore.

It's hard to win all your games in the secsecsec. Only Alabama can do it. But it's hard for them too. That's why they are scared to aggy. They know if anyone is going to beat them, it's going to be aggy. 

But it really doesn't feel like a loss in the SEC. Every team is sec tough so a hard fought loss doesn't suck so much. Instead it feels kinda good knowing your team is playing elites like Alabama and how they see aggy as equal and know it's just a matter of time before aggy is winning championships every year and Alabama fans will be cheering or aggy. Alabama knows everybody beats everybody in the SEC so even when we lose to a brother, aggy is still feared and respected. They all tell us we would beat tu no matter if we are 7-5 and tu is 12-0. 

It will show in the polls tomorrow when they drop out and we climb to 11th or 12th. They will get kicked out of the polls for getting blown out by the likes of OU's little brother we always beat, and we will jump up for our hard fought defensive struggle with our brother. It was another close quality loss. We are definately the best 3 loss team in the country by far.

Stupid sips thought they were back and going to the playoffs. They are garbage and will not be in the playoffs now.

Only SEC teams can make it with 2 or 3 losses. Aggy should win the rest of our games since everyone left sucks. Aggy wil probably make it to the playoffs since the world knows we can beat Alabama and we hung closer to Alabama than anyone this season.  Whoop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Vegas odds makers showing respect for aggy moral victories (2018 MNC futures)...

2-B42-E407-C346-484-D-AB00-274-E8-C6-DC7

If aggy plays their cards right, they could pay off Kroger Field AND all of the coaching contracts in one fell whoop...um...swoop.  

SIAP, but love how aggy acts on Sunday after a game. Aggy going to aggy!

• Best 3 loss team in the country

• we would have killed okie st

• Jimbo wins naty in year 2 or 3

• the other team gets all the calls. We lost because they didn’t call holding, targeting, etc

•. Off Saban $12million a year

• our players are always better than theirs 

• our defense is top 5

• we easily win the BDF if we were still there. 

#ttlp and #waittillnextyear. 

2 hours ago, Jester’s Inn said:

SIAP, but love how aggy acts on Sunday after a game. Aggy going to aggy!

• Best 3 loss team in the country

• we would have killed okie st

• Jimbo wins naty in year 2 or 3

• the other team gets all the calls. We lost because they didn’t call holding, targeting, etc

•. Off Saban $12million a year

• our players are always better than theirs 

• our defense is top 5

• we easily win the BDF if we were still there. 

#ttlp and #waittillnextyear. 

Didn't one player (wilson?) have four targeting calls this season? Damn conspiracy!

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

I found it especially funny when Herbie said he thought aggy would win the rest of its games yesterday during Gameday. Twelve hours later, that prediction was gone like a fart in the wind.

Pretty funny Herbie getting killed on Twitter for comment that A&M would Win their remaining regular season games......

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/look-fans-roast-kirk-herbstreit-for-predicting-texas-am-wouldnt-lose-again-this-year/

Here's Video of what Herbie said.......

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

"Don't make fun of us for losing because I'm making fun of you for losing"

Also, he is always drinking this Kandace chick's bath water on twitter. I know she was once a Miss USA or whatever but have some self respect Chin Pubes. 

I think we all know what Liucci would have done on the sidelines.  Paging @MrPhlegm

19 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

This A&M team reminds of Charlie Strong's first team at Texas. They have an experienced and somewhat talented defense that's helping them survive for a year. But a 7-5 finish wouldn't excite me when I'm about to lose 5 or 6 players from the strength of the team.  

Gotta think aggy could match 2nd round NFL money; we’ll see about Dodson.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DqrX_h3VsAAlKuX.jpgDqrYAIbVsAAjOS2.jpgDqrYA4JU4AAM8vB.jpg

Why are aggy's so god damn infatuated with this university loyalty dick measuring contest? Who gives a fuck? In an era of big time college football, trivial things like graduating from a particular school in order to root for them is idiotic. 

Would you give somebody shit who is a UT fan but graduated from Princeton University? There are so many god damn Aggies (and a hell of a lot more on the way according to enrollment #'s) that graduating from the school really isn't anything special. Kinda the same for UT. Of course, it's awesome to graduate from UT, but you're still one of a shit ton of other people out there in the world with that diploma. Just my opinion...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

They're broadcasting their white nationalist tribalism.  These are my people.  /no cr

You're not wrong. Their stadium is surrounded by US flags, they have an army of brown shirt-clad pasty skin heads, and their band moves about like a 1939 Berlin military parade. 

Edited by Blanton
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

14 minutes ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

So instead of t-shirt fans, they have ring fans?

I think you hit the nail on the head. Completing amount of hours at Texas A&M in order to get a class ring means more than your degree and/or professional accomplishments (major, resume, awards, etc.). Such a forward-thinking way of determining individual success!

46 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Where is this week's writeup from Miss St fans about what wonderful guests the aggys were in Starkville this weekend? There must be hundreds of tales of aggy class/friendliness/best-fans-in-world circulating by now....

aggy wasn't impressed with Stark Vegas:

Had a great time walking around Starkville and campus pre-game. Had some great reception from the locals. Got to the stadium and into our seats no problem. Was having a good time through the 1st quarter. Start of the 2nd a few guys move to some empty seats a few rows behind us. Every play one of these guys would shout "A&M sucks". Every. Single. F'ing. Play. No variation besides the occasional "A&M voted for Hillary", and "A&M is racist". At first we thought his trolling was kinda funny and laughed it off. But man that got old fast. Then once MSST started to make more plays in the 3rd he started ringing his cowbell right in our ears. He was literally bending over the row behind us to ring his bell in our ears. Luckily some seats a few rows down in the next section opened up and he became someone else's problem for the 4th quarter.

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

Every play one of these guys would shout "A&M sucks". Every. Single. F'ing. Play.  ... At first we thought his trolling was kinda funny and laughed it off. But man that got old fast. Then once MSST started to make more plays in the 3rd he started ringing his cowbell right in our ears. He was literally bending over the row behind us to ring his bell in our ears. Luckily some seats a few rows down in the next section opened up and he became someone else's problem for the 4th quarter.

Sounds a lot like what the stupid Sooner motherfuckers in front of me at the OU game would say about their experience in the Cotton Bowl this year. They deserved what I gave them and more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That's the protocol.  After aggy home games some fan from the visiting team posts what great fans the aggys are, after away games some aggy fan posts what shitty fans their hosts were.  After every game they all post about their UT butt hurt.  

Only when they lose to teams that aren't their daddy Bama. If they win on the road, they write a fake post about how awesome it was to lose to the great Texum aggys on their home field and sucked their dicks on the way out for being great guests. 

• Like 1