Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I just think it's funny that this guy has so much unbridled hatred for Texas as a student at a commuter school and a cup of coffee at aggy. Maybe he got the full insertion at fish camp and was weaponized before they figured out that he flunked out?

Edited by Vertigo

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I just think it's funny that this guy has so much unbridled hatred for Texas as a student at a commuter school and a cup of coffee at aggy. Maybe he got the full insertion at fish camp and was weaponized before they figured out that he flunked out?

He applied to Texas and got denied. aggy was his back up school.

I just don't know what to say:

"I’m shocked by the blatant disrespect shown to Alabama Posted on 10/24/18 at 10:22 pm"....as posted by aggy Cooter Davenport:

"Alabama is the Allfather. Criticizing them is like hating God. Instead of slandering them, LSU fans should join A&M in admiring their greatness. Getting to watch Saban coaching America’s greatest football program is like being able to see Michelangelo carve David. You should be standing in awe of a true master, enraptured by standing in the shadow of pure greatness, but instead you are petty and spiteful, heaping scorn on them born of utterly transparent jealousy. Shame on you."

"This is the most perfect example I’ve ever seen of A&M’s true self. And it’s beyond disturbing."

Seinfeld-Clap.gif

11 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

I like the whole, “we already beat OU, we already beat WV” as if they beat them one year, they’re good forever. Logic of pure idiocy and ignorance.

Six fucking years ago with their best player ever who is not going to be suiting up for anything south of Canada any time soon. As much as Murray is a sad little bitch, he would do absolutely unspeakable things to the aggy secondary. Given that they're playing 4 DTs on the line, I can't imagine any scenario where he wouldn't have all day to pick them apart. It would be so horrifically ugly for them that holding OU under 50 points in the first half would have to constitute one of their precious moral victories. I mean, would OU even need to call a run?  

"We would crush OU." Bitch, your shit team couldn't even crush the Arkansas "we got destroyed by UNT and are almost definitely going 2-10" Razorbacks. They are so beyond lucky that no one in the SEC except Bama can pass for shit this year. If aggy was still in the Big XII, it would be seriously, seriously ugly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I just don't know what to say:

"I’m shocked by the blatant disrespect shown to Alabama Posted on 10/24/18 at 10:22 pm"....as posted by aggy Cooter Davenport:

"Alabama is the Allfather. Criticizing them is like hating God. Instead of slandering them, LSU fans should join A&M in admiring their greatness. Getting to watch Saban coaching America’s greatest football program is like being able to see Michelangelo carve David. You should be standing in awe of a true master, enraptured by standing in the shadow of pure greatness, but instead you are petty and spiteful, heaping scorn on them born of utterly transparent jealousy. Shame on you."

"This is the most perfect example I’ve ever seen of A&M’s true self. And it’s beyond disturbing."

Seinfeld-Clap.gif

Interesting, I've been in Rome all week for my anniversary and saw they carved their dumbass logo on one of the columns at the Colosseum. I'll upload the picture when I have better internet service.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

It commemorates the AD 139 contest where Aggus Fellator lost to his beloved Titus Bamus but did manage to scratch Titus with a fingernail. Aggus' fans, known as Fellatori, were widely praised as classy and friendly and loud. 

Dumb tsip, Aggus Fellator did not lose . . . .

30 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It commemorates the AD 139 contest where Aggus Fellator lost to his beloved Titus Bamus but did manage to scratch Titus with a fingernail. Aggus' fans, known as Fellatori, were widely praised as classy and friendly and loud. 

It was a quality loss to a Southeastern Olympus God, and there was much rejoicing in it. 

The irony of that clown claiming copyright infringement or whatever the fuck he's claiming over a set of horns that look nothing like our logo is hilarious. I have personal experience with these dipshits and the fucking shit they will claim falls under the purview of their "brand." The lunatics attempted to claim that the color maroon and the word howdy present together constituted their intellectual property. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

User name checks out 

The irony of that clown claiming copyright infringement or whatever the fuck he's claiming over a set of horns that look nothing like our logo is hilarious. I have personal experience with these dipshits and the fucking shit they will claim falls under the purview of their "brand." The lunatics attempted to claim that the color maroon and the word howdy present together constituted their intellectual property. 
Well, to be fair that is pretty close to the extent of their intellect..

25 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

From the people whose intellect would fit easily in a thimble with room to spare.

Edited by SHOOTER12

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Holy shit.  Username finally checks out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Especially if it’s roadside in Florida 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

Wait the loss to Bama wasn't even In the realm of a "close" loss...and that was with Bama playing backups in the 3rd.

This is what those retards do. See: aforementioned 2005 Texas-A&M game in which VY stayed in the pocket and we just tried to leave Collie Station healthy.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, I ain't a lawyer, but believe I could argue that maroon and howdy constitutes their intellect.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

User name checks out