• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Honestly have no clue. Is he referring to the hook em horns sign both of them are making?

No clue who/what red dawg is... What i think he is referring to is the Longhorn style emblem that in on the glass front door Behind the word Redds.. Seems to be a mashup of Redds and Horns

2 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

No clue who/what red dawg is... What i think he is referring to is the Longhorn style emblem that in on the glass front door Behind the word Redds.. Seems to be a mashup of Redds and Horns

Rude Dawg is none other than Daniel Figurelli (Daniel Joseph), the racist aggy dipshit who was fired from the internship program with Price Waterhouse or KPMG once his racist tirades made it into the public.

• Like 2

What a retard?  He’s pretending that the University might not like it that a former player uses the Horns hand sign?  What a boob. 

Coming from aggys who trademarked “WRTS” and “Kenny Trill” after he played like 8 quarters of college ball 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

What a retard?  He’s pretending that the University might not like it that a former player uses the Horns hand sign?  What a boob. 

Coming from aggys who trademarked “WRTS” and “Kenny Trill” after he played like 8 quarters of college ball 

gigem.jpg

Guess this is "illegal" too.

I think Forrest Reb needs to be included at aggypedia as well.

17 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It most certainly isn't illegal. At most, it would be unlawful. And it's not even that. But, considering we are dealing with someone having only an aggy-level education....

Anyone who remembers ole Daniel's first encounter with blacklab will recall that he clearly knows nothing of the law and has a tenuous grasp on the English language in general. 

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Does anyone actually ever like his tweets? The kid is a moron and about this most pub he gets is on here haha.

His tweets are fun to laugh at, but someone needs to keep an eye out for his next racist bit so his future potential employers can see he is an unrepentant racist douchebag.

If that's the case UT better file against the city of Fort Worth...much closer than what's on that door.

1 minute ago, ousux said:
25 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

If that's the case UT better file against the city of Fort Worth...much closer than what's on that door.

That’s already been litigated. 

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
27 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

I’m aware this is jest, however, pretty sure Fort Worth could field a reasonable argument.

5 hours ago, Noah Fence said:

Does anyone really think Ohio St. would pay Jimbo $7.5M guaranteed over the next 9 years? I doubt he goes anywhere unless someone at least matches his current deal.  

At no time did i say Dumbo was moving. I said it would be funny if he did.  Just like i would love to see Leach at piggy so he can get back to owning aggy

But if tOSU wants en experienced "name" it will not be cheap. The new norm is 7's

1 hour ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, joeycovers said:

Actually, I think they did and Fort Worth ended up changing their logo slightly.

47 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:
Does anyone actually ever like his tweets? The kid is a moron and about this most pub he gets is on here haha.

Some tweets get a good chunk of likes, mainly his trashing of Texas.

A lot look like retweets that have the ton of likes. The kid is a dorky aggy.

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Rude Dawg is none other than Daniel Figurelli (Daniel Joseph), the racist aggy dipshit who was fired from the internship program with Price Waterhouse or KPMG once his racist tirades made it into the public.

Seriously doubt that fuckstick got an internship at PWC.

Also, yeah, the University of Texas is going to sue Cory Redding over his barbershop logo. /s

4 hours ago, rickyspub said:

His tweets are fun to laugh at, but someone needs to keep an eye out for his next racist bit so his future potential employers can see he is an unrepentant racist douchebag.

Pretty sure that's an essential requirement for employment in College Station...

4 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Some tweets get a good chunk of likes, mainly his trashing of Texas.

He’s preaching to the retarded choir. 

20 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

This has to be the funniest account on twitter. 

For starters, he's pulling the SEC card. Poor guy doesn't even realize Carter didn't have a committable offer from Texas because he isn't very good. 

Also the idiot fails to realize since he's so good, he's going to face aggy 4 times, as opposed to maybe once against Texas.