Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Nick Fitzgerald can’t pass. Aggy has 4 DT on their line. The ONLY thing they can do is stop the run. This will be the second team they have played with a QB who can’t complete a forward pass.

Outside of Bama, the SEC is looking like an Army vs Navy league.

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy gonna easily win. Nick Fitzgerald can’t pass. Aggy has 4 DT on their line. The ONLY thing they can do is stop the run. This will be the second team they have played with a QB who can’t complete a forward pass.

While I also think Aggy win, I think could be close. As bad as Fitzgerald has looked this year, I will go on record saying there is no way he is in the same category bad as the Kentucky QB. Even if he throws with his off hand I think he can perform better.  That said I think MSU defense could outscore their offense in a win.

3 hours ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

God, this is great.  You gotta love Kentucky in a basketball uniform with a shit eating grin.  Aggy has the whipped puppy look, MSU kinda worried, and UGA more pissed and jealous than anything.

The cock knows his head's getting wrung 

It's funny that he thinks any of those polls and stats mean a single fucking thing and that they will result in anything for his team. 

With November coming, he won't have pointless/useless stats to point to either.

What a miserable existence it is to wake up everyday an invest, basically, your entire life to rooting for a team that has never won shit in your lifetime and likely never will.

It's funny how aggy thinks they are having a season for the ages when all they've done is LOSE to the two outstanding teams they have played, and barely beat a shitty UK team with 1/2 a QB. 

You gotta beat those teams, aggy. Not lose to them, beat them. Which is what the great teams do. 

This they do not comprehend. Because aggy. 

3 minutes ago, RedDirtTexan said:

It's funny how aggy thinks they are having a season for the ages when all they've done is LOSE to the two outstanding teams they have played, and barely beat a shitty UK team with 1/2 a QB. 

You gotta beat those teams, aggy. Not lose to them, beat them. Which is what the great teams do. 

This they do not comprehend. Because aggy. 

Stupid sip! That Kentucky team is damn near a top 10 team. Look at the rankings. Oklahoma is completely overrated even though I predicted they would boatrace you. Kentucky is legit! Whoop!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Stupid sip! That Kentucky team is damn near a top 10 team. Look at the rankings. Oklahoma is completely overrated even though I predicted they would boatrace you. Kentucky is legit! Whoo

8 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

So clearly we have the most impressive win, but aggy has the advantage with 2 really impressive losses

so I guess aggy isn't the best 2 loss team in the country....according to this list!

5 hours ago, Telegraph_it said:

How does one even begin to root for OU. Like I try to think about it but there is a void. My mind usually just reverts back to the rain thread. 

Firstly, one has to think that rules are meant to be broken.  Second, one must have an overwhelming desire to eat, munch, or suck cocks.  If one can do these things, they most certainly can root for ou.

3 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I seem to remember a Big12 Championship game back around 2000 or so where it was in our best interest to root for ou to win. And what did those fucksticks do? They fucking lost as huge favorites.

2003...and yes. And then they played for the national championship anyway. Don't think they didn't do it on purpose.

7 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

2003...and yes. And then they played for the national championship anyway. Don't think they didn't do it on purpose.

that was the year of the split BCS / AP #1. BCS #2 LSU mopped BCS #1 OU and USC beat Michigan in the Rose bowl and was ranked #1 by the AP. Fucking computers. 

Edited by UTEX_ME

12 minutes ago, po elvis said:

lol the SEC has 14 teams and they have a grand total of 1 OOC win against currently ranked top 25 teams.

**tejas60 beat me to it.

Every single SEC team will play 1 FCS team by the end of the season. 7 of the 10 Big 12 teams will have played an FCS opponent. Every SEC team has scheduled 2 G5 this season as well. The Big 12 plays a total of 11 G5 teams. Oklahoma State will be the only B12 team to play 9 P5 teams during the regular season, just like EVERY SEC team. All the rest of the Big 12 will play at least 10. Meaning only the two SEC CCG participants will have played as many P5 games before the bowls and playoffs as 9 of the 10 Big 12 teams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I seem to remember a Big12 Championship game back around 2000 or so where it was in our best interest to root for ou to win. And what did those fucksticks do? They fucking lost as huge favorites.

Yeah - they would have played (and still DID play) for the national title, and we would have gone to the Fiesta Bowl (our first BCS game) as the next best Big 12 team. Because Kansas State won,  they went to the Fiesta, and we went to the Holiday.

Just now, Hizzaz Mahdoud said:

Yeah - they would have played (and still DID play) for the national title, and we would have gone to the Fiesta Bowl (our first BCS game) as the next best Big 12 team. Because Kansas State won,  they went to the Fiesta, and we went to the Holiday.

And then lost to Washington State. And this after OU beat us by 50. Hard to remember a shittier 10 win season.

I love the convenience of the “currently ranked” qualifier. These morons actually believe losing to 2 currently ranked teams is better than beating a previously ranked team. And the best part is they think they are clever to start slinging stats that fit their  specific narrative. “We’ll show those damn sips! See, we ARE better!”

2 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I love the convenience of the “currently ranked” qualifier. These morons actually believe losing to 2 currently ranked teams is better than beating a previously ranked team. And the best part is they think they are clever to start slinging stats that fit their  specific narrative. “We’ll show those damn sips! See, we ARE better!”

It is what they do. In 2005  when they lost by 11 they started saying they really won by 20 since it was a 30 point spread. Seriously.

No matter what the facts are they all mean that A&M is the best.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

It is what they do. In 2005  when they lost by 11 they started saying they really won by 20 since it was a 30 point spread. Seriously.

No matter what the facts are they all mean that A&M is the best.

I remember when they won 12-7 at DKR the next year after missing both extra points and getting an INT after bullshit OPI call on Limas Sweed. Boy they thought they were back. 

giphy.gif

I was fucking done with Mack after that game after Wazzu blitzed us into Bolivia. I think there were reports of our OL coming off the field asking what they needed to do to adjust to Wazzu's blitzing and McWhorter and the rest of the offensive staff basically shrugged their shoulders since they didn't have an answer. Follow that up with a shutout loss to OU the following year and I was with Jimmy Burch and Mike Jones drinking Shiner in the rain under the Cotton Bowl sign after the game, toasting the end of the Mack Brown Era. (Somewhere around that time, I got banned at HF for calling Mack a "cancer" in one of the threads.)

• Like 1

secsecsec has 4 more teams and plays more OOC games than the b12 and only Auburn has a win over a currently ranked team.
Thanks for this ammo. Just replied with this. Will see what Daniel has to say about this. Also, Texas doesn't have the benefit of playing a non FBS team every single season like every SEC team
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DqHeAFxUcAENizJ.jpg

NO ONE likes you in Texas, aggy. Baylor doesn't like you. SMU and TCU don't like you. Tech doesn't like you.

Schools in OTHER states despise you. 

Fortunately you are in a part of Texas that I can straight up avoid and I'd like to keep it that way.

• Like 2

Just now, ztejas said:

NO ONE likes you in Texas, aggy. Baylor doesn't like you. SMU and TCU don't like you. Tech doesn't like you.

Schools in OTHER states despise you. 

Fortunately you are in a part of Texas that I can straight up avoid and I'd like to keep it that way.

Yep and no one likes Texas, but its because we beat them too much. 

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

And then lost to Washington State. And this after OU beat us by 50. Hard to remember a shittier 10 win season.

2007 was pretty shitty. Barely beat Arkansas State at home, barely beat UCF on the road, got blown out by Ron Prince at DKR, lost to OU and A&M, and barely beat a Nebraska team that Kansas scored (almost) 80 on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

2007 was pretty shitty. Barely beat Arkansas State at home, barely beat UCF on the road, got blown out by Ron Prince at DKR, lost to OU and A&M, and barely beat a Nebraska team that Kansas scored (almost) 80 on. 

07 would be my vote 

1 hour ago, UTEX_ME said:

I remember when they won 12-7 at DKR the next year after missing both extra points and getting an INT after bullshit OPI call on Limas Sweed. Boy they thought they were back. 

Lots of them got their cars inspected a month later in December so that the sticker on the windshield would say 12 07 for a year. 

But they’re not obsessed. 

11 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

2:01:00

Looch goes on another rant about how bad the Big 12 is, and how "Longhorns fans need to shut up with their little #6 ranking, because A&M is more impressive this season than Texas." 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/EN1Gq0Rh1Ic/0108363-xdqx.mp3

He's so mad that Texas is a media darling, and will always get the benefit of the doubt.

13 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

2:01:00

Looch goes on another rant about how bad the Big 12 is, and how "Longhorns fans need to shut up with their little #6 ranking, because A&M is more impressive this season than Texas." 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/EN1Gq0Rh1Ic/0108363-xdqx.mp3

He's a tool.  He's also paid to pimp the ever-living shit out of that school.  He figured out a long time ago it's a hell of a lot more profitable to me a partisan mouthpiece than feign objectivity.  Every school seems to have them now.