Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

18 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy mentally justifies yearly superiority,  so that they figure they are better...on paper...and thus, would have won a confrontation if we would have played each other.  They didn't lose to us...so, in their minds, they won.  It's like teasing a tiger behind a glass wall.  You can poke'm and jeer at'm, but you don't actually meet, face to face.  Then they just crawl away to pronounce how they'd won.  If they don't have to play us, then that's a win.  Pitiful, just pitiful.

How dare you.  Tigers are magnificent, ferocious creatures.  aggys are more like yippy schnauzers that are really tough until the door opens.  They'd rather just bark behind the closed door.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

As if beating aggy is a feather in anyone's cap.

Mississippi State's cap is overflowing with feathers.

I just want to point out that by diamondag's logic A&M already had the best of both worlds when they had Arkansas on the schedule and were still in the Big 12. They had this super easy conference to dominate and only had to beat a few marque teams while all those poor SEC teams had a gauntlet. Too bad they were never able to leverage that golden opportunity.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Mississippi State's cap is overflowing with feathers.

I just want to point out that by diamondag's logic A&M already had the best of both worlds when they had Arkansas on the schedule and were still in the Big 12. They had this super easy conference to dominate and only had to beat a few marque teams while all those poor SEC teams had a gauntlet. Too bad they were never able to leverage that golden opportunity.

B12 was so easy aggy was able to be champion*self proclaimed without even bothering to win, or in one instance, even play in the title game

12:09:26-Kyle_Field_Facade.jpg    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

How dare you.  Tigers are magnificent, ferocious creatures.  aggys are more like yippy schnauzers that are really tough until the door opens.  They'd rather just bark behind the closed door.

"They'd rather just bark behind the closed door."

Which is exactly what they are doing.  When push comes to shove, they tuck tail and slither away.

• Like 1

1:41:00 -  1:48:00 Gabe and Looch talk about Lincoln Riley's comments about the SEC, so they naturally go all secsecsec, downplay any of his or the Big 12's accomplishments, and say OU is is jealous of aggy because they got out from underneath UT's thumb. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/OpEbwUNTMWc/0112694-ifpw.mp3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

"Mama said they ornery because they got all them wins but no championship"

in a thread bragging about all time victories and being the leader in that category in a conference they have been a member of for only a few years

texag7 iconUSA.gif
USA Fan
College Station
Member since Apr 2014
26434 posts

re: Texas A&M Baseball - the winningest baseball program in the SECPosted on 2/21/19 at 9:03 pm to Smart Post
Series tied over the past 40 years.

Nobody gives a frick about how many times Texas university beat A&M in the 1950 and 1940’s

these dickheads are so stupid it is unbelievable

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

in a thread bragging about all time victories and being the leader in that category in a conference they have been a member of for only a few years

texag7 iconUSA.gif
USA Fan
College Station
Member since Apr 2014
26434 posts

Series tied over the past 40 years.

Nobody gives a frick about how many times Texas university beat A&M in the 1950 and 1940’s

What does 40 years have to do with anything? We lead all-time. We have won actual championships. Fuck all the rest of the bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I was not aware College Football started 40 years ago and nothing from before counts. But I guess I was stupid and a dickhead for thinking so.

aggy's best years were long before current players were even born.  2019 seniors were born in 1998.  During their lives, Texas leads 10-4, which is essentially the same winning % as the all-time record.

3 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

aggy's best years were long before current players were even born.  2019 seniors were born in 1998.  During their lives, Texas leads 10-4, which is essentially the same winning % as the all-time record.

Frankly I think College Football started in 1995. Nothing before 1995 counts. A&M has one conference title and no national titles. Their record against Texas is 5-12.

This window was not selected dishonestly or selectively at all. It is because of a fact that nobody cares what happened before 1995. The fact that I just made up right now. Anybody who disagrees is a stupid dickhead.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Frankly I think College Football started in 1995. Nothing before 1995 counts. A&M has one conference title and no national titles. Their record against Texas is 5-12.

This window was not selected dishonestly or selectively at all. It is because of a fact that nobody cares what happened before 1995. The fact that I just made up right now. Anybody who disagrees is a stupid dickhead.

Can't argue with that logic.

20 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

*except for '63, '69 and '70.  

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

1:41:00 -  1:48:00 Gabe and Looch talk about Lincoln Riley's comments about the SEC, so they naturally go all secsecsec, downplay any of his or the Big 12's accomplishments, and say OU is is jealous of aggy because they got out from underneath UT's thumb. 

What'd Belly Tat say about the SEC?

19 minutes ago, maninblack said:

What'd Belly Tat say about the SEC?

This should all sound very familiar.  I don't like Riley but he's not wrong here.  He is however the wrong guy to deliver this particular message.

https://newsok.com/article/5623440/ou-football-sooners-coach-lincoln-riley-all-in-on-alex-grinchs-defense

“I think some of the TV networks have created a SEC bias over the last few years and I think it’s starting to go away a little bit,” Riley said after being asked about the difficulty of recruiting to the defensive side in the Big 12. “I think people are starting to see that that’s just smoke and mirrors, to be completely honest. I know the coach before me here had plenty to say behind that.”

That hits aggy right where it hurts.  It strikes right at the heart of their latest "greatness by association" meme.

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

I actually listened to it and the paraphrase is true.

Aggy likes to talk about how even the series is lately, how they don't lie, cheat, or steal.

The NCAA has publicly documented cheating with regard to AT LEAST the 82-88 and 92-94 aggy football seasons sufficient to warrant findings of MAJOR infractions. Taking out (not counting as forfeit, merely disregarding) aggy wins achieved while documented to be cheating, the H2H records for the last 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 games are: 7-3, 13-7, 19-11, 28-12, 37-13, 45-14-1, and 52-17-1, respectively. In no one of those ten-game-spans did they play us evenly.

In case aggy is reading this and wonders, there is no multiple of 10 games, even counting the ones aggy is known to have cheated to win, going back from the present which could be used as a window to say aggy has won more than we have overall. Waah waah waaaaaah.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

I actually listened to it and the paraphrase is true.

That segment gave me bad flashbacks to monitoring Radio Pyongyang.

"There's a little bit of the shine off it [the SEC].

Mainly due to S Carolina laid a complete egg.  But especially with what Georgia did.  That hurt the league's image on a grand stage."

aggy still can't bring themselves to mention what TEXAS did TO Georgia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

It is a selective window created to make A&M dishonestly seem dominant. And by dominant we mean "went 0.500".

I don't know.  Seems to pretty legitimately show the A&M is the dominant football team in this rivalry.  

On an unrelated note, from 1995 to 2002, Oklahoma State won 5 out of 8 Bedlam football games.  That pretty much proves who owns college football in the state of Oklahoma.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Aggy likes to talk about how even the series is lately, how they don't lie, cheat, or steal.

The NCAA has publicly documented cheating with regard to AT LEAST the 82-88 and 92-94 aggy football seasons sufficient to warrant findings of MAJOR infractions. Taking out (not counting as forfeit, merely disregarding) aggy wins achieved while documented to be cheating, the H2H records for the last 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 games are: 7-3, 13-7, 19-11, 28-12, 37-13, 45-14-1, and 52-17-1, respectively. In no one of those ten-game-spans did they play us evenly.

In case aggy is reading this and wonders, there is no multiple of 10 games, even counting the ones aggy is known to have cheated to win, going back from the present which could be used as a window to say aggy has won more than we have overall. Waah waah waaaaaah.

You take out their sanctions earning years from their self selected time period they actually have a worst W-L percentage than the total record against Texas.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thiefery said:

Poster said that Texas and aggy were tied football record wise the last 40 years, and nobody cares about the 1930's and 1940's.. IRONIC since that was their only MNC.

Well the last 40 years would be 1980 through 2019.  Texas leads aggy 17-16 during that period.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UTCzech III said:

Goddamit, all this damn lifeline talk, made me go dig out one of my high school mixtapes to track down this gem...  KLOL forever, fuckers!

KLOL would not have played that fucking horseshit.  That's seriously one of the worst things I've ever heard. And I accidentally heard part of a 21 Pilots song last week 

3 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I don't know.  Seems to pretty legitimately show the A&M is the dominant football team in this rivalry.  

On an unrelated note, from 1995 to 2002, Oklahoma State won 5 out of 8 Bedlam football games.  That pretty much proves who owns college football in the state of Oklahoma.  

if you are not gonna count ALL the year's in the record book, then just stop keeping score, period.....and that ain't gonna happen.  You just can't pick and choose a period of time to make you look dominant.  aggy can't win historically, so they cut and paste to make themselves look good.