Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

holy shit that image of looch and jimbo... twas made for photoshop.  the internet gonna have a field day with that one.

'shop Looch into that picture of Jimbo feeling up that recruit in a bowling alley who looked like the bad guy from a 1980s martial arts movie.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Does Looch have teeth?  Not sure I’ve see a pic of him showing any teeth....of course the only pics I’ve ever seen of him are the dick-sucking gif and his blowout pic. 

I searched the internet far and wide and absolutely no pics of him smiling enough to show teeth.  Either he has a jacked up grill or he’s gummin it (which would explain the MeMaw/Jimbo attraction)??

Texas A&M: Bert Biffani is leaving his defensive quality control role at Tennessee to become an offensive graduate assistant with the program, per source. Biffani was at Florida State with Jimbo from 2013-17.

giphy.gif    

Biff....

Edited by LTtxfan
typo

34 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So now it's evolved to "wait til the year after next".  Probably a good plan for them. 

Remember 1995? How everything was supposed to come together in 1995 for A&M to finally break through and make it to the national title game?

Years in the making. All they had to do was beat Colorado on the road and it would all be gravy. 

Of course if they had to made it they would have been crushed by Nebraska that year...