• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 hours ago, Deej said:

Same aggy math that causes their structures to collapse on a frequent basis.

Be fair, the famed collapse had nothing to do with maths: the previous years' faculty adviser, a Civil Engineering prof, had departed (for CSU, I believe) and the new crew ignored the construction manual he had created, and failed to tie the layers together.

So... not innumeracy, just stupidity. 

Oh, and comrade in middle front row for me, too.

4 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Be fair, the famed collapse had nothing to do with maths: the previous years' faculty adviser, a Civil Engineering prof, had departed (for CSU, I believe) and the new crew ignored the construction manual he had created, and failed to tie the layers together.

So... not innumeracy, just stupidity. 

Oh, and comrade in middle front row for me, too.

That isn't the only structure they've had collapse. Partial collapse of basketball arena, equestrian center, upper deck of the endzone expansion almost came down to "Sandstorm"...the list goes on. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

That isn't the only structure they've had collapse. Partial collapse of basketball arena, equestrian center, upper deck of the endzone expansion almost came down to "Sandstorm"...the list goes on. 

the stack itself fell over in 1994, possibly under the weight of repeated NCAA violations

• Like 1

1:42:15 Gabe and Looch talk about some online list that has LSU @ Texas #1 most intriguing game next season and how "that team gets so much credit for things they don't do(??)" but then praise that aggy has 2 games in the top 10. (yes this is convoluted but these are slacked jawed aggy that we're talking about)

1:52:00 they talk about th e ESPN FPI not having "that team that thinks they're back" isn't ranked on it, so they go in on that to make themselves feel better. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/EqdKWcX7g1g/0112809-ifis.mp3

5 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

I never noticed Johnny Hardhat with the fist pump at about :15 or so as if he wasn't sure what was going to happen...

and where is the video of those dipshits scurrying away from the podium as the dust cloud closes in on them ...it is absolutely hysterical...aggy summed up perfectly   

28 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:42:15 Gabe and Looch talk about some online list that has LSU @ Texas #1 most intriguing game next season and how "that team gets so much credit for things they don't do(??)" but then praise that aggy has 2 games in the top 10. (yes this is convoluted but these are slacked jawed aggy that we're talking about)

1:52:00 they talk about th e ESPN FPI not having "that team that thinks they're back" isn't ranked on it, so they go in on that to make themselves feel better. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/EqdKWcX7g1g/0112809-ifis.mp3

Thanks, these are always good for a laugh.  26:50 - "SEC 2019, upper half of the league... Teams like Auburn, Miss St., certainly A&M is in that mix..."  They then try to convince themselves that their weak secondary won't matter because no one other than Alabama can throw the ball.  lol

7 teams in the upper half of a 14 team conference by definition.  Bama, Georgia, LSU and Florida definitely belong.  Mizzou probably #3 in the East.  MSU and Auburn in the West.  Leaves aggy as a borderline case - the definition of mediocrity.  But it's not TOTALLY laughable to put them at #7.  It's just funny how they manipulate the cutoff to make themselves sound possibly part of a semi-respectable group.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

34:00

Georgia - "I know they weren't interested.  They didn't play that well in the secondary...Texas was good, they weren't great at receiver.  They have a good QB; he's not great.  So I do wonder just how good that (UGa) secondary is going to be w/o (Deandre) Baker."

aggy delusion to minimize what Texas did to a highly motivated Georgia team.  Since aggy literally CAN'T admit how good the Texas WRs and QB actually are, their only option is to bad on a pretty good (if conventional) coverage unit for the Bulldogs.  The butterfly effect of aggy mental gymnastics has a long, long reach.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I never noticed Johnny Hardhat with the fist pump at about :15 or so as if he wasn't sure what was going to happen...

and where is the video of those dipshits scurrying away from the podium as the dust cloud closes in on them ...it is absolutely hysterical...aggy summed up perfectly   

Nothing like pulverized bat guano and asbestos to invigorate the old lungs. Idiots

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

i remember that part.  high comedy.  those fuckin dipshits are always good for a laugh.