• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

aggy mentally justifies yearly superiority,  so that they figure they are better...on paper...and thus, would have won a confrontation if we would have played each other.  They didn't lose to us...so, in their minds, they won.  It's like teasing a tiger behind a glass wall.  You can poke'm and jeer at'm, but you don't actually meet, face to face.  Then they just crawl away to pronounce how they'd won.  If they don't have to play us, then that's a win.  Pitiful, just pitiful.

5646c4174677f9151b3f0534acdd0e0a.gif

• Like 1

The student body wants the game because of a few things.
1. The only thing they remember about aggies in their short lives is watching JFF win the Heisman and beat Bama that one time, and SEC!.
2. A current college freshman was 10 years old the last time the aggies played Texas. For the most part, most current aggie students have no history with the series and never saw a game.
3. They have been indoctrinated in fishcamp and by all of the other aggies in their lives to think that the aggies have dominated Texas forever and the people that tell them that revel in how great it always used to be. Those students have no clue that it is all fabricated, so they want to play the sips again to see how fun it used to be. And how are you supposed to be taught that your main focus in life is to hate the sips if you never even get to play them?
New Mexico State has fishcamp? WTF?

Are you on dope?
  • Haha 1

No you won’t. You better not. This thread is like a public service. aggypedia should be required reading

Hey Phlegm, notice how I made the extra effort not to capitalize aggy, even though it’s the first word of a sentence. Put that in my bank in case I ever fuck up and accidentally capitalize aggy. Which I won’t.
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Hey Phlegm, notice how I made the extra effort not to capitalize aggy, even though it’s the first word of a sentence. Put that in my bank in case I ever fuck up and accidentally capitalize aggy. Which I won’t.

the other option would be to tell Phlegm to suck a dick

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Leanderman said:

If they need 55 million to operate, we would be forced to play at kroger stadium every year. They would claim their is no money for travel. Advantage aggie.

We'll just send a few trailer loads of scooters and they can ride those to Austin....Head'm up....move'm out!

Edited by Cairn Horn88

This perfectly encapsulates why they are in the SEC, and why they don't want to play us. Rather than dealing with the wet blanket of losing to us every year, tomorrow is now always a brighter day in Aggieland. They don't have to look up at us in the conference standings. The comparisons are mostly subjective, so they can flatter themselves without any hard data to refute.
That's why we'll never play them in the regular season in football again. Their short-dicked BMDs are not going to subject their bragging rights to objective outcomes. Every Aggie knows they had a better season than t.u. last year and their future is brighter. CASE CLOSED, WHY PLAY THE GAME?

Oh Case closed alright.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

One of my kids' daycare teachers is from New Mexico and today had on a maroon sweatshirt that said "Aggies" across the front. I told her, "I hope that's for New Mexico St." She quickly showed me the patch identifying it as official NMSU gear. I told her I wasn't aware that NMSU used the same colors as aggy and she said yes they do.

According to online sources, the Aggies' official colors are white and crimson. Which should be ousux's colors, but this was definitely maroon.

Pics? Woulda?

This is Surlyhorns, ya know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Dz5jT87W0AAQJSO?format=jpg&name=large

How can those fools not realize when they do shit like this it just further illustrates and highlights their ineptitude and failure with regard to any meaningful results since Hitler was just getting warmed up?

Edited by Wishbone

SunrayAg said:
The small children always want mommy and daddy to get back together.

They are too young to understand that mommy was a bipolar, psychopathic, gold digging, cheating *****.

3...jpg

It's OK brother, I was married to a bipolar, psychopathic, gold digging, cheating ***** too.

23 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Loved some of the comments in the SEC Rant. Every negative response seems to reassure my belief the gomers are nothing more than spoiled cry babies. I enjoyed the one about maybe the gomers should move over to the ACC. That would be great. Mack would kick their ass once more.

I love going over there and watching the dust fly.   Some of the threads started by aggy are so predictable as are the responses.   Pretty much the same way when aggy responds to someone elses thread.   One aggy reply which gets promptly shut/shot down, and then like a cloud of flies, more aggy attempt to come to the rescue to validate first aggy opinion.

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I think a Surly troll started that SEC Rant thread.

Absolutely, a lot of that goes on over there.   Pooor aggy just can't resist the bait :)

33 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They’re idiots. And they’re counting their dedicated stadium donations as revenue. 

even if they generated the most revenue by legitimate means, who the fuck cares? you know who has a good football program, Alabama, and Clemson's is pretty good, and OU and Ohio State-- those are all programs that win 12 games and their conference and beat their rivals all the time, and I never hear about how from their fans about much revenue they generate