B12 championship game - Baylor vs OSU - 11am on ABC

dingleberryswitzer

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Yes

I'm very confused.  I came here to say F Baylor, today and forever.  I had to wade through 3 pages of Bedlam discussion.  Why are you repurposing the Bedlam thread for the B12 rematch game?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

I'm very confused.  I came here to say F Baylor, today and forever.  I had to wade through 3 pages of Bedlam discussion.  Why are you repurposing the Bedlam thread for the B12 rematch game?

Because everyone thought it was going to be a rematch. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the rig should be all over fuckery for the pokes but this is the only game at 11am so the entire college football world is watching - will the rig shaft rapelor?

the howling from domer would be glorious

but i just feel like rape are going to win and i don't know why

I’ve been a Poke since ‘98 and have seen plenty of heart breaking fuckery…and have a long history here of expecting to lose the most important games.  That isn’t going to change today.  

Im worried about a backup passing-first freshman QB having the game of his life (has happened several times before) because we the secondary is the weaker unit on defense due to scheme.  I’m worried about an emotional hangover from Bedlam, Gundy said they were still tired Tuesday.  I’m worried that playing the same team twice is always tough.  

Like the grandpa says in Parenthood about worrying about your kids…’it never ends, it’s like your Aunt Edna’s ass.  Goes on forever and is just as frightening’.  

Haven’t been in this position in a decade and we got screwed back then.  As I said in the Bedlam thread: I wish I didn’t care so much.  

That whining aside…Go Pokes

• Like 3

Odd thought crossed my mind earlier - if OSU wins and is looking at getting into CFP does the Baylor loss to TCU color things in any way? I mean that loss figures into where Baylor is placed and consequently how the OSU win is viewed. 

Like I said, it was an odd thought. 

1 hour ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

I dunno.  The new kid backup throws a nice long ball, which Bohannon kinda struggled with.  And if there is one thing BU could’ve used in the first game against OSU it was the long ball.  Still, advantage Cowboys.

World Class username.   World. Fucking. Class 

• Like 1