Brian Kelly to L$U

Fug

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

He’s tired of having to deal with higher than competition academic standards, so he is going to a place with no academic standards. 

This is exactly why I don't think Meyer would ever actually take the job. I think he'd ask them for academic concessions and they'd refuse and that's why it's Campbell's job to lose. 

Meyer is too maniacal about winning to handcuff himself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, T-shirt Sip said:

This just proves that these guys were gettable last year and UT just wasn’t serious enough to make it happen. 

Which guys? Lincoln wasn't leaving OU for Texas. 

Kelly was probably gettable so I agree there - but they may not have wanted him. Or wanted to pay him.

1 minute ago, T-shirt Sip said:

This just proves that these guys were gettable last year and UT just wasn’t serious enough to make it happen. 

Oh no we are just fine with our staff...watching all these schools play musical chairs and we are eating checkers in the clubhouse acting like it doesn't matter. Damn. 

1 minute ago, Barbacoa said:

Kiffin is out there as well. Could be smoke but a well connected guy is acting like Kiffin is done. 

Kiffin wants a blueblood. then he will just sit on his ass and bang co-eds. I wouldn't take him. Apparently, everyone can be had. Interesting. Thanks BMDs. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Barbacoa said:

Kiffin is out there as well. Could be smoke but a well connected guy is acting like Kiffin is done. 

What do you mean done? Like doesn't want to coach there? Are they pushing him out after he led them to their best season since the 60s?

7 minutes ago, T-shirt Sip said:

No one thought shit like this was even possible last year, it’s never happened before that helmet schools lose coaches while doing really good still.  

• Hook 'Em 1