Larry Culpepper is dead.

Parliament

From Garth and the crazy spoon playing old man to Larry Cullpepper and Lil' Sweet, Dr. Pepper has a long tradition of shitty commercials. Maybe we'll get some more of the adventures of Crave Rider? Whatever the new campaign is, it will suck. 

dr-pepper-crave-rider-party_1.png?anchor

5 hours ago, Pods said:

From Garth and the crazy spoon playing old man to Larry Cullpepper and Lil' Sweet, Dr. Pepper has a long tradition of shitty commercials. Maybe we'll get some more of the adventures of Crave Rider? Whatever the new campaign is, it will suck. 

Are we just going to pretend like the Pitbull commercials never existed?

DP is my road trip goto c-store gas stop bevorage. How you stop for gas and she has to has to has to pee and buy shit and gotta buy you shit you don't want, too? I always ask for a Gruntstick and a Sweetjuice Cola, always get a Snickers and a Dr Pepper. This would never happen if Wonder Warthog were still alive. 

And just to put that cherry on top, now Li'l Sweet done ruint the juice. Miserable little metrosex girly-singer.

21 hours ago, Tex Long said:

DP is my road trip goto c-store gas stop bevorage. How you stop for gas and she has to has to has to pee and buy shit and gotta buy you shit you don't want, too? I always ask for a Gruntstick and a Sweetjuice Cola, always get a Snickers and a Dr Pepper. This would never happen if Wonder Warthog were still alive. 

And just to put that cherry on top, now Li'l Sweet done ruint the juice. Miserable little metrosex girly-singer.

This post has the clarity of a Dr Pepper or Old Spice commercial

On 5/23/2018 at 2:42 AM, Pods said:

Maybe the plan is to go retro..?

On 5/23/2018 at 8:50 AM, South Austin said:

It's clearly Norm McDonald.

On 5/23/2018 at 8:52 AM, Cheeseweasel said:

And by Norm McDonald, you mean Darrell Hammond.

john-mcclaughlin-group-host1.jpg

WRONG!!! The correct answer is George Hamilton as The Crispy Colonel. Bye bye!

dr-pepper-crave-rider-party_1.png?anchor=center&mode=crop&width=1423&height=668&rnd=131251093950000000
My one and only thought every time this commercial came on..

That chick is way to cute to be hanging with those two dorks. Not a real life situation DP..

• 1 month later...