NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season

LTtxfan

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Other than the fact Chase is light years faster than Roy Williams.   

he isn't. maybe your argument should be about playing fast, but no, he isn't faster than Roy Williams on a simple measure of speed.

Roy Williams, NFL Combine - 4.36

Ja'Marr Chase, LSU ProDay Unofficial Numbers - 4.38

9 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I mean there’s self-destructive behavior, and then there’s this.  Wow.

I'm told that Antonio Brown was not benched prior to him leaving the field. Source tells me, "He quit." I'm also told that he is not flying home on the team plane, as some of you have asked

John Harbaugh: "We need to make a couple more plays [in] critical situations – [that] would’ve turned the tide for us. We didn’t get that done. We made a number of plays. We have one game left to try to get that done." This is first 5-game losing streak in Harbaugh's 14 seasons.

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

He'll be back in a week. Ariens is an ass.  October 2020, "If Brown screws up one time, he's gone."

Acting like this is an Arians' thing and not a Brady thing is misguided. Arians' never wanted AB in the first place. The only reason that Brown was still there was because the GOAT wanted him there.

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Acting like this is an Arians' thing and not a Brady thing is misguided. Arians' never wanted AB in the first place. The only reason that Brown was still there was because the GOAT wanted him there.

yes. this x 2.

17 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Brady is the GOAT but shouldn't run a team.  Ariens just showing his lack of backbone, period. 

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

In case anyone else was wondering WTF Bill Groman was:

Groman attended Heidelberg University and graduated with a bachelor's degree while lettering in three sports that included football. He did not have initial aspirations of being a pro player, instead moving on to teaching after leaving college in 1958. He taught science for eighth graders near where he grew up before one day being approached to have lunch with a fellow teacher and her husband in Bob Snyder, a former coach in the NFL. After a round of catch, he realized the talent in Groman and called up a former teammate of his at Notre Dame that happened to have been recently hired for the head role with the Houston Oilers in Lou Rymkus.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GromBi00.htm

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1

Some things I've learned from watching tonight so far:

- Lambeau field is the greatest building ever conceived and constructed in the history of mankind. 

- Packers fans are the bravest and most loyal fanbase in the entire world and would stay standing for 10 hours in sub zero temperatures to watch a winless Packers team.

- Aaron Rodgers is such a phenomenal teammate and human being that it literally brings his teammates to tears. 

- Kris Boyd still frustrates the hell out of fans of the team he plays for.

Oh wait that last one is actually true.

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I don't miss going to the December/January Steelers games. That cold is just not fun anymore. Hell, they don't even let you bring your own thermos of Hot Cocoa to the games. 

People could pour all that together and make a bomb out of it.  Or get drunk without paying.  

Vikes burst into double digits!