Gun Thread For Lib Newbs

How did we get to talking about larping and gin?  

If somebody could just tell me who exactly MAGA nation is going to be fighting in this upcoming war to "take the country back"...I could help make an armament plan.  Once they get on their tac vests 'n shit...where exactly are they going? 

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How did we get to talking about larping and gin?  

If somebody could just tell me who exactly MAGA nation is going to be fighting in this upcoming war to "take the country back"...I could help make an armament plan.  Once they get on their tac vests 'n shit...where exactly are they going? 

Sounds like urban areas, but OP is in the country... so I guess it's TBD.

Maybe a Wal-Mart type plan of surrounding urban areas would be the best bet?

But once they get to the urban area, what's the plan then?  Just shoot people because they happen to work downtown?  most of the people working in downtown Austin that I know are Trumpers.  Most of the government officials downtown/Capitol complex are Republicans.  Probably the same with downtown Houston and Dallas.  And how does shooting Democrats in those CBD's "take back America?"  I'm not directing this at you, more of a macro question because I do sense these rumblings out there.  There already has been violence and there will be more.  I'm just wondering if I missed a meeting or something, even these fucking idiots have to have some kind of plan.  What's the strategy?  

My thought on how this will go down (if it goes down) is that there will be a bigger focus on attacking "Lib" cities and states. You are already seeing that language come from some in that camp. We will see terrorist style actions on basic utilities around the country. There will be no army on army warfare, just guerilla style actions on cities and maybe things that happen in rural areas trying to control logistics (take out a train, freight trucks, burn down warehouses, etc). The common person would have to worry more about supply chain problems and fighting power/water outages. However, that alone would probably cause enough pain for others in large population centers to increase violence in order to obtain resources. This ultimately might bring about martial law in some areas, which would erode democracy as we know it. 

Isn't the first rule of firearms safety, if you don't intend to use the weapon for hunting or self-defense or on the range...then don't walk around with it hot?  

It's like walking around with a 4-hour erection or an 8-ball of blow.  Sooner or later, you're gonna wanna do something with it and a crowded city ain't the best place. 

56 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Great, get out there and start shooting.  

Hopefully for you and yours, "I hate NAZI's" gets a good reaction from a jury of your peers.

Huh.  We aren't the ones proposing to get out there and start shooting.  That's LITERALLY the stated gameplan of millions of MAGAs, though.

We're discussing what to do when THEY start that shit.  I think most of us on this thread would very, very much prefer that the MAGAs not start that process, obviating the need for any of us shooting back.

• Hook 'Em 2

All of the actual leftists in America who are actually actively preparing for a civil war aren't even stocking up on guns. They're learning and teaching first aid, how to grow food, etc. Because they're not the ones with the very obvious desire to kill shitloads of people. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Huh.  We aren't the ones proposing to get out there and start shooting.  That's LITERALLY the stated gameplan of millions of MAGAs, though.

We're discussing what to do when THEY start that shit.  I think most of us on this thread would very, very much prefer that the MAGAs not start that process, obviating the need for any of us shooting back.

It's easy for you to talk online about murdering your political adversaries when you call them nazis, but why wouldn't you just go after their leadership instead of the foot soldier? Kill Hitler himself!

btw none of the loonies below are proposing to get out there and start shooting?

14 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Last I shot a gun was, I think, a .22 rifle on a snipe hunt in Alabama for Boy Scouts.

What say you is the preferred arm for nazi-killing? 

13 hours ago, elfenix said:

mosin-nagant.  killed more nazis than any other rifle. 

13 hours ago, cam4mav said:

Be a lib

Cry. Cry a lot. Feel the Triggered. BE the Triggered.

Collect tears. freeze into .50 cal marbles.

Wrist Rocket. Aim small miss small.

Shoot Racist White Supremacist's in the face with the very rounds which they helped create themselves.

poetic circle of triggered. and it's eco friendly. #TeamPolarBear

11 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Depends on what kind of nazis you plan on killing. Maybe the Mosin-Nagant has killed more, but the M1 Garand did it with more style. But on the other hand there are plenty of nazis who find themselves particularly susceptible to fentanyl. Or meth. Or fentanyl laced meth. Why use a gun when an easier option exists?

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

All of the actual leftists in America who are actually actively preparing for a civil war aren't even stocking up on guns. They're learning and teaching first aid, how to grow food, etc. Because they're not the ones with the very obvious desire to kill shitloads of people. 

Truth

zt5ee2bc44.jpg

DSC_2954.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It's easy for you to talk online about murdering your political adversaries when you call them nazis, but why wouldn't you just go after their leadership instead of the foot soldier? Kill Hitler himself!

btw none of the loonies below are proposing to get out there and start shooting?

Does that personally offend you for some weird reason? And we would rather our government and the rule of law take care of the leadership of the Trump Reich. Not vigilante style justice like he and his ilk propose. What do you favor? 

Imagine being triggered by anti-Nazi talk

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Does that personally offend you for some weird reason? And we would rather our government and the rule of law take care of the leadership of the Trump Reich. Not vigilante style justice like he and his ilk purpose. What do you favor? 

I favor no federal government. It's entirely corrupt and run by compromised lunatics. 

How many names you think Ghislaine Maxwell is going to give up? She's convicted of providing minors for sex to men, who are the men? Why aren't they being prosecuted for raping kids? 

Also I thought your ilky ilk ilk didn't like the government and rule of law? Didn't they actually shoot two black kids in an SUV for entering the chaz zone? ah yeah, wonder if they ever found their murderers? I guess not eh

One teenager, 16, was fatally shot and died after being taken to hospital. The other victim, 14, is in intensive care.

The zone, initially known as Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (Chaz) and now called Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Chop), was set up amid protests over the killing of George Floyd.

As it is part of a protest against police brutality, it is self-policing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53224445

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I favor no federal government. It's entirely corrupt and run by compromised lunatics. 

How many names you think Ghislaine Maxwell is going to give up? She's convicted of providing minors for sex to men, who are the men? Why aren't they being prosecuted for raping kids? 

Also I thought your ilky ilk ilk didn't like the government and rule of law? Didn't they actually shoot two black kids in an SUV for entering the chaz zone? ah yeah, wonder if they ever found their murderers? I guess not eh

One teenager, 16, was fatally shot and died after being taken to hospital. The other victim, 14, is in intensive care.

The zone, initially known as Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (Chaz) and now called Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Chop), was set up amid protests over the killing of George Floyd.

As it is part of a protest against police brutality, it is self-policing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53224445

Dissolve the USA? Bold strategy there Cotton.

I like you and hope you keep posting. Reminds everyone how dumb you are and the dangers of our fellow patriots. 

• Hook 'Em 1

And their Plant Allies?  

I have missed so many meetings over the holiday break.  

Dibs on 'Botanical Appropriation' for my alt.indie progressive rock band name.

FWIW---I hope the larping, tac-vest wearing MAGA dorks realize something.  If they start shooting shit up, they have no allies, plant or human, in Republican governments.  They may be media darlings and attract the semen-laden celebrations of Pilot's Error, et. al.  But if they're not voting and not donating money/buying merch, they are no use to our political machine.  Sacking the Texas or Florida Capitol doesn't do anybody any good.  Lawless MAGA guys packing assault rifles isn't good for business nor elections.  They'll receive no protection from the Abbotts or Cornyn's of the world.  Your only purpose is to vote and donate.  You're not even really needed for breeding anymore, you're like retarded livestock to us.    

7 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I have been historically anti pretty much anything semi or full auto when it comes to gun ownership. I was raised in Texas, hunting with your typical bolt action rifles (.243/.222/30 30). Since Trump was elected and instigated a potential civil war, I've purchased a 556 and built a 300 blackout sbr purely for the potential of needing to have a bigger stick if parts of society start to fail and I need to fight for resources or fight against nazis. It's perverse but here we are. 

GIF - Whoa GIF - Viral Viral Videos

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, F250 said:

Number one rule when preparing for the Civil War II. Don't be out of shape. If you can't lift your own body weight or run a mile without being winded then hypothetical roving bands of armed hooligans is the least of your worries.

First rule of Civil War 2.0 - Cardio. To escape a pursuing redneck Y'all Caeda, sister fucking Trump supporter, you will need to out-run it, and this means being in good shape.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Superhero said:

First rule of Civil War 2.0 - Cardio. To escape a pursuing redneck Y'all Caeda, sister fucking Trump supporter, you will need to out-run it, and this means being in good shape.

I used to know a guy that was a gun nut and one day we were drinking some beers as he explained his preferred weapons for urban post apocalyptic warfare. As he he went into detail about one scenario about running through tight corridors and the best weapons to use so he doesn't slow down he caught me smirking. I finally had to stop him and say "the only thing that is going to stop you from running through tight corridors is those size 42 pants." lulz There is a reason the military forces their members to be in shape.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, F250 said:

I used to know a guy that was a gun nut and one day we were drinking some beers as he explained his preferred weapons for urban post apocalyptic warfare. As he he went into detail about one scenario about running through tight corridors and the best weapons to use so he doesn't slow down he caught me smirking. I finally had to stop him and say "the only thing that is going to stop you from running through tight corridors is those size 42 pants." lulz There is a reason the military forces their members to be in shape.

These guys know that if there is actually a civil war that pharmaceutical companies won't be producing their type 2 diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol medications, right?

50K rounds of 5.56 is pretty useless when you are in a coma or can't walk because of you diabetic foot. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

image.gif.026db1a4c7de1785549cf52d3c4095f8.gif

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Foresight is not the forte' of militia preppers who storm state legislatures at the onset of a pandemic demanding their rights to have a Bloomin' Onion. 

Damn straight we're getting a Bloomin' Onion!  I loved the "It's our constitutional rights to eat at restaurants with no masks!" rants that still pervade.  

And of course, I have to bring it back to Seinfeld..."Some day Elaine, we're going to get enough people on the Supreme Court to change that law." 

I really thought after that Michigan capitol assault, that the eating at Chili's thing was just a harbinger for a broader debate on personal liberties.  Just the test case for a societal dialogue on the delicate balance between freedom and obligation to the rest of your community.  But nope, it was literally about just going to the Chili's.  After they reopened and everybody went there with their ugly wife and stupid kids, the whole debate kinda just went away.  They were actually just wanting to go to Chili's...with artillery.  It was then that I realized, "Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and just stop waiting for the other shoe to drop with shit like this.  Sometimes the attack on Democracy is just about getting the Sante Fe Burger.  It's not always about reconstituting our federalist system.  And throw in a Molten Chocolate Cake for the kids, this is AmericA!!"!""

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

...also, while not my original intention, I think it's noteworthy that as far back as 1981 when Stripes was made, the reactionary character of Psycho was already an as commonly recognized figure as a Soldier Of Fortune mag.

Or maybe modern society isn’t as unique in its fuckery as many want to believe .

4 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Fair fair. 

But brings up a good point.  If you are opposed to semi-autos (due to their resemblance to assault rifles, or a firearm purity/aesthetic), a lever rifle would make a good choice.  Repeating, reliable, usually easy handling, decent accuracy to a decent range.  Can get one in a nice medium chambering in .30-30 or an elephant gun in .45-70.

Problem is, with all the chaos in the sporting arms industry, I don't know who makes good ones anymore.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Or maybe modern society isn’t as unique in its fuckery as many want to believe .

Scale.

An outlier movie character made for comedic purposes expresses the same "all I know is I finally get to shoot somebody" sentiment that the ubiquitous, normalized Gonzalez flag does. 

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Scale.

An outlier movie character made for comedic purposes expresses the same "all I know is I finally get to shoot somebody" sentiment that the ubiquitous, normalized Gonzalez flag does. 

I call your attention to a Walter Matthau and Robin Williams classic from the same time called The Survivors

• Hook 'Em 1

But brings up a good point.  If you are opposed to semi-autos (due to their resemblance to assault rifles, or a firearm purity/aesthetic), a lever rifle would make a good choice.  Repeating, reliable, usually easy handling, decent accuracy to a decent range.  Can get one in a nice medium chambering in .30-30 or an elephant gun in .45-70.
Problem is, with all the chaos in the sporting arms industry, I don't know who makes good ones anymore.

Have a lever .22 Browning that is maybe my favorite gun to shoot. It’s fun jacking the lever for shot after shot, and that thing is a tack driver.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I call your attention to a Walter Matthau and Robin Williams classic from the same time called The Survivors

Shit! I know OF this movie but still have never seen it. #2 on my list after mastering Rex Kwan Do. And while I love Jerry the actor, it's not even the thing he's best at. A true Renaissance Man. 

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Have a lever .22 Browning that is maybe my favorite gun to shoot. It’s fun jacking the lever for shot after shot, and that thing is a tack driver.

My dad, the old crusty Texan/Marine fuck that he is, loves lever guns.  Has a Marlin 336C that he's had 50 years or so.  I convinced my mom to buy it for him for his birthday al those decades ago.  25 years or so ago, I bought him a sweet Winchester 9422 Legacy (.22LR).  Little fucker is really great, but my Marlin model 25 bolt action (which now resides in my son's safe)  is still more accurate.  The Winchester is a much better looking rifle though, no contest.