Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

7 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Fisting myself on the front porch or trying to sneak a day off past the Mrs. so I didn't have to run a bunch of errands.  Take your pick.

I’m pretty confident futureman would pick the fisting.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

I’m taking perfect stick over rock any day. Ad a weapon if they throw the rock and don’t do major damage they’re defenseless and you now have their rock, and if they try and beat you with it the distance advantage goes to stick. If they don’t mean as a weapon a rock’s heavy, and a walking stick is handy.

There are millions of rockhounds all over the world, with clubs, websites, the works.  Other than dogs, have you ever heard of even one stickhound?  No you haven't!  The perfect rock wins. 

Getting rockhounds to agree on the perfect rock, however...

• Like 1

First thing I would do with that rock is to see how many times I could skip it across water.  

first and only thing.
I have a similarly perfect skipping rock I saved on my valet stand in my closet. I hope to skip it when I visit Antarctica after skipping rocks in every ocean.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They take, what, 20-25min to clean a given room? They absolutely aren't deep cleaning these rooms.

Just take a black light flashlight with you sometime to verify. 
But don’t make a practice of it. There are some things you are just better off not knowing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

They take, what, 20-25min to clean a given room? They absolutely aren't deep cleaning these rooms.

Depends on how nasty you were. And they can’t make enough to live cleaning one place a week, so of course they need a window to get to all the places they need to clean every day to buy food and pay rent. 

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

.3471c64e3e03a2847a2f46971f0ed3e3.jpg

csb/ My paella cookoff team got points off our dish because we still had the bay leaf in the pan when we presented.  One of the judges said something like, "You know, if you eat that...it's poisonous?"  So my buddy picked it out with his hand and tossed it aside.  And the judge retorted, "Well, that's not traditional!"  I wanted to scream and shake her like, "It's just another parsley or lemon wedge, it doesn't fucking matter cunt!"  4 pitcher of sangria and rioja later, we lost and I was driven home in shame.  But the Bay Leaf remains.  Its remains.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/5/2024 at 12:36 PM, Vic Mackey said:

.a465455db3a8f11ef42ff4d94d8dd2c9.jpg

On 1/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

His head looks slightly off center. 

it's MikeB.  you know he just did 3 snaps up to end that post.