Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

Seems like Putin’s original plan for Ukraine fell apart in 2014 when the people of Ukraine rose up and kicked out their Kremlin puppet (now lives in Russia).  He may have wanted to see how Trump would play out in America before moving towards a full scale invasion of Ukraine. 
And see how he firmly he has our poilitics under control, including our next president firmly in his pocket. That test was passed with flying colors the last few days, including 45 supporting his invasion in clear plain language.

Striking now will tank the economy, influence the midterms enough to get Gop control of the house and ensure his asset is back in the white house regardless of his incompetence and once in, he will have an to end all sanctions.

Not particularly great chess, but we playing checkers...
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

And see how he firmly he has our poilitics under control, including our next president firmly in his pocket. That test was passed with flying colors the last few days, including 45 supporting his invasion in clear plain language.

Striking now will tank the economy, influence the midterms enough to get Gop control of the house and ensure his asset is back in the white house regardless of his incompetence and once in, he will have an to end all sanctions.

It's not going to have much of an impact on the U.S. economy at all.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Why waste precious resources and risk failure when you don't have to?

Donald Trump gave Putin cover.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Why waste precious resources and risk failure when you don't have to?

Donald Trump gave Putin cover.

Not to mention Trump cancelled the KeystoneXL pipeline and made the US dependent on Russian oil and approved the Nord Stream pipeline to make Europe dependent on Russia. I mean Trump helped Putin fund his invasion.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Not to mention Trump cancelled the KeystoneXL pipeline and made the US dependent on Russian oil and approved the Nord Stream pipeline to make Europe dependent on Russia. I mean Trump helped Putin fund his invasion.

“There's two people I think Putin pays: [California Republican Dana] Rohrabacher and Trump," McCarthy said

3 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Do you know what the keystone pipeline even is? Who’s oil it carries? Who buys it?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Too bad we didn't listen to General Patton.

“I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof — that’s their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left for them to maintain themselves going back. Let’s not give them time to build up their supplies. If we do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!”

• Hook 'Em 1

I hope you are right, and you often are, but I feel we are teetering on a razor's edge. So many Americans live right up to their financial means. When gasoline goes up 75 cents and people freak out, it shows how tight is for so many.

Just now, Born to Run said:
11 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I hope you are right, and you often are, but I feel we are teetering on a razor's edge. So many Americans live right up to their financial means. When gasoline goes up 75 cents and people freak out, it shows how tight is for so many.

I'd be more worried about the Fed raising interest rates too quickly and sending the economy into a recession.

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

An argument could be made that if Hillary won in 2016, Ukraine would have been a NATO member by now.  It’s not a strong argument but it does highlight the importance of Trump’s victory for Putin. 

And regarding our elections, I honestly don’t think Putin plans shit out that methodically in advance...he pokes, exploits weaknesses, and seizes opportunities as the arise.  

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

To be clear, Sack, you’re suggesting Trump — the guy that just yesterday was praising how savvy Putin’s “independence” invasion is — was actually containing Putin?

Judging by the reactions from republicans in general, I'm pretty sure that they'd be doing everything in their power to help Putin if they were in position to do so, Trump included.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Seems like the time he had a friend in the White House would be the time to invade?

Make your move when you have a Chamberlain in office and not Churchill.  

Wake up, sheeple.  

It seems so simple and logical to you.  

6 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

To be clear, Sack, you’re suggesting Trump — the guy that just yesterday was praising how savvy Putin’s “independence” invasion is — was actually containing Putin?

Sack is a dumbass. I mean Trump let Putin  take Crimea and Ukraine while he was president. Could It be more obvious he's in Putin's pocket? Biden did as he promised, stood up to Putin, and prevented Russia from invading another sovereign nation. Putin knows the adults are in charge and won't just let him invade other nations without real consequences.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You fuckers are delusional.  I’m team America.  

Your almost complete lack of self-awareness is incredible. I ain't going to dig thru your posts (so paraphrased), but you recently posted how one portion of Team America that you characterized as the woke left or white libs was enemy #1 in your book or the group that you despised the most or something virtually identical to that.

Not a foreign,thug authoritarian who murders his domestic critics and who is trusted more by the guy you voted for than he trusts Team America's Intelligence Community. That's not who you despise the most. But your neighbors and fellow citizens that you want to "own" or "trigger" or "make cry again" or hope give you some rational for fulfilling some fucked up "Come And Take It" fever dream. Go ahead and look up your own goddamn posts and argue with your fucking self. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I think he’s pointing out that while trump was president, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine. Before trump and after trump, Putin did invade Ukraine.

Just now, Harrison Bergeron said:

Sack is a dumbass. I mean Trump let Putin  take Crimea and Ukraine while he was president. Could It be more obvious he's in Putin's pocket?

We all know the timeline, your hilarious keystone and crimea jokes aside.  Are you ALSO suggesting Trump was containing Putin?  That is the reason we saw the events play out in the timeline they did?  I can’t imagine that jokes mean anything else. Just say it. 

We had a treaty to actually help Ukraine, what exactly are we doing other than dick?
I'm pretty sure you eat your boogers, which, while gross, I'm not going to judge. But perhaps your boogers make you dumber. Give not being a booger eating moron a try; perhaps it helps. If not, and you're hungry, hit us up for donations for food instead.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

We all know the timeline, your hilarious keystone and crimea jokes aside.  Are you ALSO suggesting Trump was containing Putin?  That is the reason we saw the events play out in the timeline they did?  I can’t imagine that jokes mean anything else. Just say it. 

Of course he didn't contain Russia. He just bent over while Putin took Crimea and Ukraine.

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
10 minutes ago, workswithseed said:
We had a treaty to actually help Ukraine, what exactly are we doing other than dick?

I'm pretty sure you eat your boogers, which, while gross, I'm not going to judge. But perhaps your boogers make you dumber. Give not being a booger eating moron a try; perhaps it helps. If not, and you're hungry, hit us up for donations for food instead.

Nothing. Good to know that. Hey, next time don't scratch your ass before you sniff your finger. It'll smell like shit, like your take.

18 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

McCarthy is right. That's why Trump let Putin take Crimea and Ukraine without a whimper of resistance ... he probably sent a mean tweet but I don't remember.

No need to do anything with his lapdog in the WH