Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Once again never supported Trump.  Why are you so angry someone does like either and isn’t a blind party follower?

Because during a time of international crisis, you’re pretending Biden’s geriatric status has a bearing on it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

See above post.  I don’t get what any of what I said has to do with Trump responses?  We need new faces on both sides. If Trump runs again vs Biden we are screwed because right now he would probably win. 

It’s quite ironic to see you post complaints about an intelligent older gentleman who doesn’t speak quite as fast as he used to but still has a strong intellect and moral character, when you look like giant idiotic buffoon in being unable to see a difference between him and Trump. You look like a clown in this thread, way more than Biden. 

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

It’s quite ironic to see you post complaints about an intelligent older gentleman who doesn’t speak quite as fast as he used to but still has a strong intellect and moral character, when you look like giant idiotic buffoon in being unable to see a difference between him and Trump. You look like a clown in this thread, way more than Biden. 

I see not liking either and thinking neither was a good choice is unacceptable to most here….   I see the difference but just because Trump was terrible doesn’t make the other great, that’s it. I don’t see how that ruffles so many feathers.  It’s just a option on a forum but it angers so many evidently.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Fuck You 5

36 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Why do we have to compare them, can we not just say both are not the best choices?  Just cause one is better than the other doesn’t make the other great.  Also come on man speech and motor skills not a challenge for Biden?  Now you’re just fucking with me right?  Our standards are very low on both sides right now evidently. 

This isn’t an episode of First Take where Stephen A. gets to yell at whatever pour soul is there to be the counterpoint. There has not been a presidential election where Trump would be the better choice. Not one and that includes Andrew Jackson’s forced death march of Native Americans whose only sin was existing on land that white people coveted.

You can feel free to keep this up. No one is going to stop you. It would be my hope that at some point you would realize there is no comparison to be made or that neither were the best choice. One guy sent us down a very dark path towards whatever whim or narcissistic thought he had that day. The other guy is having to attempt to fix a list of disastrous choices by his predecessor that’s longer than the Bible. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Neither!  Why would I vote for a candidate I don’t think is a good choice just to vote for a party?

then why the fuck are you here?  you don't give enough of a shit about where the country is going to cast a vote so who gives a fuck what your opinion is?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Is this the thread where we talk about how things could be made better in the Ukraine? Or just the Donald Trump is an orange Putin puppet vs. Joe "Let's Go Brandon" Biden is senile and weak debate?

I was hoping for the former because Putin is our true enemy, not other Americans. Probably a fool's errand.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Neither!  Why would I vote for a candidate I don’t think is a good choice just to vote for a party?

So you're just a knee-jerk nihilistic asshat who thinks dumb shit like "they're all the same" and then fails to vote accordingly/votes useless third party while democracy is under attack.

Go get fucked....from both sides.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Can't wait for her next report:

I'm reporting the facts without any angle.

FACT: Texas A&M may have actually cheated and paid a lot of money to get the #1 recruiting class in football for 2022.

Jimbo may have lied to the world about it.  Just awaiting more information.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Probably already mentioned but the Ukraine probably wishes they never denuclearized, especially since the US isn't really supporting them beyond finance and limited weaponry.  Of course they probably didn't have much of a choice in the matter either.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Can't wait for her next report:

I'm reporting the facts without any angle.

FACT: Texas A&M may have actually cheated and paid a lot of money to get the #1 recruiting class in football for 2022.

Jimbo may have lied to the world about it.  Just awaiting more information.

Waiting for more information = waiting for Vlad’s talking points.

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Neither was not on the ballot. Who did you vote for?

Left it blank..    The thinking that if you don’t like either so you don’t means you don’t care is crazy to me.  Why do you have to choose a lesser of two if you don’t think either is right for the job?   Having a option that doesn’t fit other peoples narrative is frowned upon I see. CR is serious business I guess. 

• Fuck You 5

Just now, MC Fresh Breath said:

thread is moving fast so SIAP:

https://old.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/t0hm79/large_crowd_of_antiwar_protestors_in_st/

Moving.  Esp considering what these folks are risking in order to protest.

These people will be rounded up and killed by the time we reach page 11 of this thread.

12 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Because when it's a virtual certainty you will get one of 2 ailments and you get a choice between explosive diarrhea and flesh eating bacteria, pointing out they're both bad choices is a horrible excuse for letting others choose for you.

• Hook 'Em 7

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Left it blank..    The thinking that if you don’t like either so you don’t means you don’t care is crazy to me.  Why do you have to choose a lesser of two if you don’t think either is right for the job?   Having a option that doesn’t fit other peoples narrative is frowned upon I see. CR is serious business I guess. 

So you chose not to decide. 

I'll refrain from further questions.

11 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Probably already mentioned but the Ukraine probably wishes they never denuclearized, especially since the US isn't really supporting them beyond finance and limited weaponry.  Of course they probably didn't have much of a choice in the matter either.  

Yeah, no one is going to give up their nukes after this.