Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Which election?  They’ve fucked with every election we’ve had for 100 years.  

It's crazy, absolutely mind boggling crazy, that they're was no foreign policy debate in the last race for the president of the United States.

So weird the timing of Putin’s aggression.  Almost like he really should have made his move when Trump was president.   

Why would he need to make this move when he had an ally in the White House?

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Weird how his territory conquests to expand his borders took a pause between presidents 44 and 46.  What a coincidence.  

Seems like Putin’s original plan for Ukraine fell apart in 2014 when the people of Ukraine rose up and kicked out their Kremlin puppet (now lives in Russia).  He may have wanted to see how Trump would play out in America before moving towards a full scale invasion of Ukraine. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

18 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

But I have it on good authority that Putin actually wanted Germany to stop buying Russian energy and for NATO countries to boost defense spending.  Since he was a Putin enabler.  Weird how his territory conquests to expand his borders took a pause between presidents 44 and 46.  What a coincidence.  

Come on man. That's total bullshit. Mueller told us Trump is a Russian catspaw, and the evidence is front of us. In the four years Trump was in office he let Putin take Crimea and Ukraine and did nothing but cancel one of his Visas.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Hi GruHorn, your back to your post so early?  I guess that war isn't going so well for your boys but don't lose heart.    Congratulations on capturing that strategically important city of Chernobyl, I hear it is an example of some fine Russian engineering and I hope you get to visit soon. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I know this has probably been mentioned, but seeing the Klitschko brothers both say they are taking up arms to defend their homeland is pretty amazing. I knew about one being the mayor of Kyiv, but man this is on another level. All I can do is sit back and pray for them and the rest of the Ukrainians from afar. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Seems like Putin’s original plan for Ukraine fell apart in 2014 when the people of Ukraine rose up and kicked out their Kremlin puppet (now lives in Russia).  He may have wanted to see how Trump would play out in America before moving towards a full scale invasion of Ukraine. 

Yep. He was really relying on Trump being re-elected.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

But I have it on good authority that Putin actually wanted Germany to stop buying Russian energy and for NATO countries to boost defense spending.  Since he was a Putin enabler.  Weird how his territory conquests to expand his borders took a pause between presidents 44 and 46.  What a coincidence.  

Johnny Sack is team Putin. Surprise surprise 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Come on man. That's total bullshit. Mueller told us Trump is a Russian catspaw, and the evidence is front of us. In the four years Trump was in office he let Putin take Crimea and Ukraine and did nothing but cancel one of his Visas.

Well there was that whole extortion of the Ukraine for campaign dirt thing…

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nivek said:

He's dead.

Cross him off, then.

Also, the modern Republican talks about worshipping Jesus and Ronald Reagan but has no idea what either stood for and has nothing in common with them.  That's level 1 of their full-of-shit act and it goes downhill from there.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Johnny Sack is team Putin. Surprise surprise 

You fuckers are delusional.  I’m team America.  We had a president who contained Putin and his expansion.  

Now we have a man who wasn’t ever that smart or competent in the first place but is in the middle stages of dementia plus is as corrupt as shit.  It’s why Putin is making his move now and not when Trump was a bulwark against his aggression.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 6

Just now, David Dennison said:

The Republican Party has gone from "tear down this wall" to "Putin has no choice but to invade" a neighboring democracy.

What a world.

No.  Thinking Biden is a drooling incompetent moron that he is and that this wouldn’t have happened under 45 isn’t supporting Putin. 

• Fuck You 2

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You fuckers are delusional.  I’m team America.  We had a president who contained Putin and his expansion.  

Now we have a man who wasn’t ever that smart or competent in the first place but is in the middle stages of dementia plus is as corrupt as shit.  It’s why Putin is making his move now and not when Trump was a bulwark against his aggression.  

He didn't need to move because he had an ally in the White House. Why waste resources on war when you have a friend in Washington to carry out favorable foreign policy? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

bulwark lol

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I thought Hook was going to post the dumbest shit of the day here. Well done. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Yep. He was really relying on Trump being re-elected.

I don’t know, seems like he was going down this path regardless because, unlike Belarus, he couldn’t subvert Ukraine through non-military means. Another question is would Putin have attempted this if Hillary was President for the last five years? Would she have done more for Ukrainian defense than Trump in the lead up?  Would it have mattered?  We will never know but it’s safe to say Trump did Ukraine few if any favors. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This didn't happen under Trump because Putin didn't need it to happen. He had a friend in the White House.

Seems like the time he had a friend in the White House would be the time to invade?

Make your move when you have a Chamberlain in office and not Churchill.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That makes no sense.  

It does.  Putin is sitting on a $650 billion dollar rainy day slush fund he put together during Trump's term when he was allowed to go rogue on every manner of financial grift.  Now he can use it to weather the storm this war will cause... for awhile.

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

DieuIt does.  Putin is sitting on a $650 billion dollar rainy day slush fund he put together during Trump's term when he was allowed to go doerogue on every manner of financial grift.  Now he can use it to weather the storm this war will cause... for awhile.

Butt i