Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

7 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

You mean when Biden withheld $1B in aid to ensure his crooked son didn’t get prosecuted?

No, the other fella who got impeached for shaking down the Ukrainians unless they gave up dirt on the man who ended his presidency.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 6

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"Republican Rep. August Pfluger of Texas said: 'Putin is killing innocent Ukrainians and John Kerry is asking him to stay 'on track' for the climate? Despicable.

'Russian energy is some of the worst for the environment. The Biden Admin climate religion has made our world less safe.'"

What in the goddamn Chewbacca Defense is the GOP Outrage Factory trying to present as some genuine, coherent sentiment. Your Dear Leader just praised Putin for killing innocent Ukranians, but it's "despicable" cuz Kerry points out we still need global cooperation to fight thru GOP opposition to mitigating climate change that Ted Cruz and Co are trying to portray themselves as something they support. JFC. Just a clown show of shamelessness.

I mean it’s stupid and not helpful and he should probably just stfu, but climate is literally the only thing he’s tasked with addressing as a government official currently. He has zero say in anything of importance right now.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

just saw on CNN that Trump's favorite warship went ahead and bombed the island, killing every single one of the Ukranian defenders.  So surreal, just last week they were enjoying their reclusive lifestyle and now their bodies were probably dumped into the sea by the Soviets.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I mean it’s stupid and not helpful, but climate is literally the only thing he’s tasked with addressing as a government official currently. He has zero say in anything of importance right now.

It might be stupid in a Pollyanna-ish sense if one makes a giant leap of an assumption that Kerry thought his words would stop Putin as opposed to simply stating his position for the record, but Cruz and Co.'s response is incoherent on at least 2 planes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"Republican Rep. August Pfluger of Texas said: 'Putin is killing innocent Ukrainians and John Kerry is asking him to stay 'on track' for the climate? Despicable.

'Russian energy is some of the worst for the environment. The Biden Admin climate religion has made our world less safe.'"

What in the goddamn Chewbacca Defense is the GOP Outrage Factory trying to present as some genuine, coherent sentiment. Your Dear Leader just praised Putin for killing innocent Ukranians, but it's "despicable" cuz Kerry points out we still need global cooperation to fight thru GOP opposition to mitigating climate change that Ted Cruz and Co are trying to portray themselves as something they support. JFC. Just a clown show of shamelessness.

Muhammad Raping Children you're right. Russia invades Crimea and Ukraine while Trump looked the other way. It was only the strength projected by Biden that stopped the Russian incursions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

2 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Muhammad Raping Children you're right. Russia invades Crimea and Ukraine while Trump looked the other way. It was only the strength projected by Biden that stopped the Russian incursions.

If you just hit ctrl+c , crtl+p you won’t have to retype your joke. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I mean it’s stupid and not helpful, but climate is literally the only thing he’s tasked with addressing as a government official currently. He has zero say in anything of importance right now.

So maybe he could just stfu for a bit 

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

No, the other fella who got impeached for shaking down the Ukrainians unless they gave up dirt on the man who ended his presidency.

He didn’t even want dirt. He just wanted Zelensky to say they were investigating. Because Trump was producing a reality tv show. He didn’t care if there was dirt or not. (Narrator: There wasn’t.) He just wanted the appearance of an investigation to suggest there was dirt to a gullible American audience who can’t tell the difference between reality tv and reality.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Your response to my post is what Ted's response is to Kerry's statement if Ted was stuck on auto-repeat. 

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

I had no idea we were Facebook friends. Don’t worry I won’t dox you. 

43D31503-E1F4-45B2-AC71-6B3C95CF3043.jpeg

As much as I despise Trump it seems like Putin wouldn't make this move when he was president since he was such an unpredictable loose cannon, asshole, psycho, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Your response to my post is what Ted's response is to Kerry's statement if Ted was stuck on auto-repeat. 

Man, that's brilliant. I mean it takes a rare intellect to figure out the RUSSIA only invades sovereign nations whenTrump is in office because he promises no response.

Saw this in the comments to that Witzke video.  Looked it myself.  She’s actually pretty pretty cool. 

"I ended up in a situation that I never thought I'd find myself in: I was running drugs, actually, for the Mexican cartels," Witzke said. "These people came here 100% legally, chain migration brought people here who will sell drugs to Americans and not think twice if it will kill them. They will sell these drugs to American children; they will sell them to your families, and they don't care."

15 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He didn’t even want dirt. He just wanted Zelensky to say they were investigating. Because Trump was producing a reality tv show. He didn’t care if there was dirt or not. (Narrator: There wasn’t.) He just wanted the appearance of an investigation to suggest there was dirt to a gullible American audience who can’t tell the difference between reality tv and reality.

14 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is a good post to point out the exact issue we have as a country. A huge chunk of our population, like Johnny Sack, hear Trump say all these things about what's wrong, and what has to happen, and what he's going to do. It sounds great. He says things occasionally that people want to hear. The problem, is that when you look at virtually EVERY SINGLE POLICY ITEM IN HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY, he never did anything to back up his words, OR WORSE, he did just the opposite outside of the public view. The list of inactions, lies and failures is extraordinarily long: infrastructure week, healthcare, Syria, China trade, Russia sanctions, North Korea, immigation, manufacturing jobs in the US, etc.  The list is endless of things he TALKED about doing where there was LITTLE TO NO positive action. Sack, it's embarrassing that you and others got caught up in the speeches and never realized he never really accomplished anything, and in many cases he did the opposite because he was grifting. The lack of intellect is sad. Instead of Johnny Sack, you should be called Sad Sack.

two posts, back to back, non-coordinated, but basically saying the same thing.  trump was producing his presidency show instead of actually doing the work of being president.  we're probably a better nation for it, sadly.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This is a good post to point out the exact issue we have as a country. A huge chunk of our population, like Johnny Sack, hear Trump say all these things about what's wrong, and what has to happen, and what he's going to do. It sounds great. He says things occasionally that people want to hear. The problem, is that when you look at virtually EVERY SINGLE POLICY ITEM IN HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY, he never did anything to back up his words, OR WORSE, he did just the opposite outside of the public view. The list of inactions, lies and failures is extraordinarily long: infrastructure week, healthcare, Syria, China trade, Russia sanctions, North Korea, immigation, manufacturing jobs in the US, etc.  The list is endless of things he TALKED about doing where there was LITTLE TO NO positive action. Sack, it's embarrassing that you and others got caught up in the speeches and never realized he never really accomplished anything, and in many cases he did the opposite because he was grifting. The lack of intellect is sad. Instead of Johnny Sack, you should be called Sad Sack.

And yeah, talking to a bunch of NATO nabobs about the problem is meaningless.

He would have had to take that up with Merkel.  And she was a nasty woman.  That would have ripped his syphilitic balls off and shoved them down his throat.  Even if he was "right."

Trump sucked absolute ass at foreign policy.  I mean, listen to that assclown.

Furthermore, I don't think he had any real interest in forcing Germany, or France to do anything.  He just wanted to quit NATO.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

He would have had to take that up with Merkel.  And she was a nasty woman.  That would have ripped his syphilitic balls off and shoved them down his throat.  Even if he was "right."

Furthermore, I don't think he had any real interest in forcing Germany, or France to do anything.  He just wanted to quit NATO.

He clearly wanted the collapse of NATO. I wonder why

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

not only does he never stop talking, but he never stops campaigning.  and how does he campaign?  on grievance.  this is unfair, we are being treated unfairly, don't you agree?  let's do something about this unfair treatment.  rinse, repeat.  audience doesn't matter.

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Caponata said:

As much as I despise Trump it seems like Putin wouldn't make this move when he was president since he was such an unpredictable loose cannon, asshole, psycho, etc. 

I was surprised he didn't invade while Trump was in office because Trump did nothing but run cover for him and kiss his ass but then I remembered the pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised if Putin wanted to be ready for this by mid to early 2020 but the pandemic shut his plans down. We see his forces look disjointed and inept today so he probably felt they weren't ready to do this before 2020 at least. 

As inept as this is looking it appears Putin may be great at political strategy and power acquisition but Trump level stupid at strategic warfare. They've made so many mistakes in 24 hours the videos of them should have Benny Hill music playing.

He’s invading now because he knows half our electorate is pathetic and will support him and put his orange puppet back in power. It’ll work too, because half our electorate supports Putin over our own fucking country.

I think he also knows the globe can’t cut off his oil exports at this point either.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

THIS. It's an incredibly important distinction.

5 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

I think he also knows the globe can’t cut off his oil exports at this point either.

I’m not sure why you think the world can’t cut off their oil. It’s only really four countries that rely on it and there’s definitely other places they can go