Ukraine War

BehoId, The Underminer!

27 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Not to mention Trump cancelled the KeystoneXL pipeline and made the US dependent on Russian oil and approved the Nord Stream pipeline to make Europe dependent on Russia. I mean Trump helped Putin fund his invasion.

Tell me you don't know anything about the energy sector without telling me you don't know anything about the energy sector.

Go look up how many barrels per day we produce.  Then look up how many we import from Russia.  

Do it and report back.

• Hook 'Em 6

51 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You fuckers are delusional.  I’m team America.  We had a president who contained Putin and his expansion.  

Now we have a man who wasn’t ever that smart or competent in the first place but is in the middle stages of dementia plus is as corrupt as shit.  It’s why Putin is making his move now and not when Trump was a bulwark against his aggression.  

I had no idea we were Facebook friends. Don’t worry I won’t dox you. 

43D31503-E1F4-45B2-AC71-6B3C95CF3043.jpeg

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Tell me you don't know anything about the energy sector without telling me you don't know anything about the energy sector.

Go look up how many barrels per day we produce.  Then look up how many we import from Russia.  

Do it and report back.

He literally doesn’t know what the keystone pipeline is or who it serves. 

pretty incredible though, Ukrainians are being slaughtered but Putin and we have multiple posters parading his talking points abs carrying his water. This thread is one of the more embarrassing, inhumane, and disgusting threads we’ve ever had on any of the sites. Just awful examples of human beings. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Nothing. Good to know that. Hey, next time don't scratch your ass before you sniff your finger. It'll smell like shit, like your take.
Oh shit it's worse than I thought.

Bro, if you like to scratch your asshole with your fingers , immediately wash them with soap and water before placing them in your eyes, mouth or even smelling them really. You can avoid illness.

*Illness means getting sick as shit or that pink eye like when Charlene sat on your face and farted
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

He literally doesn’t know what the keystone pipeline is or who it serves. 

pretty incredible though, Ukrainians are being slaughtered but Putin and we have multiple posters parading his talking points abs carrying his water. This thread is one of the more embarrassing, inhumane, and disgusting threads we’ve ever had on any of the sites. Just awful examples of human beings. 

I know - the Keysrone XL pipeline hauls Gatorade to water our crops.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

But I have it on good authority that Putin actually wanted Germany to stop buying Russian energy and for NATO countries to boost defense spending.  Since he was a Putin enabler.  Weird how his territory conquests to expand his borders took a pause between presidents 44 and 46.  What a coincidence.  

Tell us you get all your news from Twitter without telling us you get all your news from Twitter.

Chechnya 1999, Georgia 2008, Ukraine 2014, Syria 2017, Ukraine now.  But the Democrats!!!!!!

Jesus.

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Oh shit it's worse than I thought.

Bro, if you like to scratch your asshole with your fingers , immediately wash them with soap and water before placing them in your eyes, mouth or even smelling them really. You can avoid illness.

*Illness means getting sick as shit or that pink eye like when Charlene sat on your face and farted

You seem well practiced. You should stop it. 

25 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

I think he’s pointing out that while trump was president, Putin didn’t invade Ukraine. Before trump and after trump, Putin did invade Ukraine.

That’s really, really hard for these dumbfucks to accept.  Simple facts that these simple people have to ignore.  

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Your almost complete lack of self-awareness is incredible. I ain't going to dig thru your posts (so paraphrased), but you recently posted how one portion of Team America that you characterized as the woke left or white libs was enemy #1 in your book or the group that you despised the most or something virtually identical to that.

Not a foreign,thug authoritarian who murders his domestic critics and who is trusted more by the guy you voted for than he trusts Team America's Intelligence Community. That's not who you despise the most. But your neighbors and fellow citizens that you want to "own" or "trigger" or "make cry again" or hope give you some rational for fulfilling some fucked up "Come And Take It" fever dream. Go ahead and look up your own goddamn posts and argue with your fucking self. 

well if you recall correctly, he hates the dem politicians the most because of the decades of bad policy directed at minority groups.

his words.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You fuckers are delusional.  I’m team America.  We had a president who contained Putin and his expansion.  

Now we have a man who wasn’t ever that smart or competent in the first place but is in the middle stages of dementia plus is as corrupt as shit.  It’s why Putin is making his move now and not when Trump was a bulwark against his aggression.  

I like how Trump stopped Putin's expansion in Syria.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That’s really, really hard for these dumbfucks to accept.  Simple facts that these simple people have to ignore.  

Interesting I haven’t seen you comment on Trump denying Ukraine aid. You know the aid our congress passed to help them fight against Russian overreach. Simple facts that you simple people have to ignore.

Hey how did Trump handle Syria? He wouldn’t have let our allies get slaughtered there would he? Just more facts for you simple people to ignore.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Having never been an anti American traitor myself, can you tell me what it’s like?

The key is voting for a guy like Trump that ignores while our enemies invade Ukraine and Crimea and does absolutely nothing  stop it. When Trump was in office, Russia invaded sovereign nations. Only when Obama and Biden were in office was he kept in check.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Who was president in 2008 during the Russia/Georgia war?

Serious question.  How long have you been following world affairs and politics.  Putin has been doing this since 1999 and could give a shit about domestic American politics.  

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

I can guarantee exchanges like that have happened throughout the entirety of history. I guess what’s surprising is that we have a recording.

Unless he’s lamenting the invasion. I can’t really believe it’s happening, either 

Someone posted "Remember the Alamo!" Has a lot of that feel to it.

1 minute ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

The key is voting for a guy like Trump that ignores while our enemies invade Ukraine and Crimea and does absolutely nothing  stop it. When Trump was in office, Russia invaded sovereign nations. Only when Obama and Biden were in office was he kept in check.

What happened in Syria? What happened to Ukraines aid? 
See the key is parroting the talking points of Putin. That’s how you really prove your loyalty.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Guess we just have to take your word for it.  

Or you could look at Putin’s actions going back to when he saved Yeltsin and began his quest for control of Russia and re-acquisition of the former Soviet republics and satellites

If Russia had invaded Ukraine during the previous presidency, they might've accidentally killed Rudy Guiliani who was trying to broker that consulting deal with Zelensky while simultaneously pressuring the leader to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden in the form of an express quid pro quo deal that was later denied but then proven that the president knew about when the aid to Ukraine was released. It's really awkward and unpleasant when an unregistered foreign agent and personal attorney is killed by the third party that benefits from the arrangement either way. So, much less expensive to pay for a round trip plane ticket than to send military in.

With respect to sanctions, it won't affect the expats with anchor babies living in NY and Miami.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I see not liking either and thinking neither was a good choice is unacceptable to most here….   I see the difference but just because Trump was terrible doesn’t make the other great, that’s it. I don’t see how that ruffles so many feathers.  It’s just a option on a forum but it angers so many evidently.  

Would you please take your general opinions about Trump/Biden to one of the relevant threads?

Meanwhile, Sanna Marin, the vivacious  Finnish Prime Minister, says that the Russian invasion of Ukraine has changed the mood in Finland re: whether to apply for NATO membership. 

Finland says debate on NATO membership 'will change' after Russian invasion (msn.com)

15 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

"Republican Rep. August Pfluger of Texas said: 'Putin is killing innocent Ukrainians and John Kerry is asking him to stay 'on track' for the climate? Despicable.

'Russian energy is some of the worst for the environment. The Biden Admin climate religion has made our world less safe.'"

What in the goddamn Chewbacca Defense is the GOP Outrage Factory trying to present as some genuine, coherent sentiment. Your Dear Leader just praised Putin for killing innocent Ukranians, but it's "despicable" cuz Kerry points out we still need global cooperation to fight thru GOP opposition to mitigating climate change that Ted Cruz and Co are trying to portray themselves as something they support. JFC. Just a clown show of shamelessness.

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

We had a president that literally withheld support for Ukraine under authority he didn’t have. You’re an abject fucking moron. You’re not team America here. You’re team trump which puts you firmly on team Putin. Just own it pussy.

You mean when Biden withheld $1B in aid to ensure his crooked son didn’t get prosecuted?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7