Texas vs. baylor - 8pm on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

Sucks for Baylor that Tchat and Cryer are done. Else they'd be in the FF and might win it all again.

6 players aren't going to be enough carry them. Even if 4 or 5 of them might play at the next level.

Fuck em

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It simply blows my mind that the University of Texas could ever get overmatched talent wise by Baylor in any sport.

Yeah, the last 10 years have been a nightmare. Baylor fans used to look down when I walked by them. Now they're all cocky n shit. Nightmare. 

Edited by Bruh Man
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Baylor should never be a more attractive opportunity for a big time college athlete than Texas. Ever. 

Isn’t this kind of narrow minded thinking? Plus it’s what happens when you haven’t been good in awhile. 

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

actually interesting question...... KD or Ford?

Interesting in what way? KD was a better player in college. He just played with the youngest team to ever win a tournament game. 

I feel like TJ Ford could have been a spectacular player in the NBA, an Iverson-esque type player, without the spinal stenosis issue. But he's still not the basketball player in college that KD was. 

If you switched them on their respective teams, I think KD's team has a better chance of winning the national championship with Ivey at PG than Texas has a chance of winning a second tournament game with Ford as the PG on KD's team.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I feel for these guys. They all played their asses off tonight. They just aren't good enough at basketball at the end of the day. 

I hear you but I counted at least two missed layups and three blocked shots under the basket, on which they didn’t draw the foul. You have GOT to go strong (meaning go up with intent to dunk) and draw fouls against teams like Baylor 

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

Interesting in what way? KD was a better player in college. He just played with the youngest team to ever win a tournament game. 

I feel like TJ Ford could have been a spectacular player in the NBA, an Iverson-esque type player, without the spinal stenosis issue. But he's still not the basketball player in college that KD was. 

If you switched them on their respective teams, I think KD's team has a better chance of winning the national championship with Ivey at PG than Texas has a chance of winning a second tournament game with Ford as the PG on KD's team.

But TJ was better for Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, NTVTXN said:

I hear you but I counted at least two missed layups and three blocked shots under the basket, on which they didn’t draw the foul. You have GOT to go strong (meaning go up with intent to dunk) and draw fouls against teams like Baylor 

I mean it's college basketball. The best players in the country are going to make mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sucks for Baylor that Tchat and Cryer are done. Else they'd be in the FF and might win it all again.

6 players aren't going to be enough carry them. Even if 4 or 5 of them might play at the next level.

Fuck em. Baylor winning it all in basketball and recent football success is proof there’s no fucking god 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

FUCK bAYLOR

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

That’s kind of his point