Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

43 minutes ago, po elvis said:

Who is DDA?

DDA=Drunk David Ash=a fan with hippie flowing hair and beard wearing a David Ash #14 Longhorn Football mesh jersey.  He strategically has placed himself, most of the season as well, behind the plate where the LHN field mics(and cameras) can pick up his nearly constant mid to late game cheering on the team.  He is both an embarrassment and a treasure in an almost cringe-worthy way.  Peterson the announcer must have read some surly or shaggy with a few of the drops he was saying but maybe it was just coincidental.

here is a video clip that shows him from a midweek game where hamilton had a walk off grand slam:

Edited by zork
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zork said:

DDA=Drunk David Ash=a fan with hippie flowing hair and beard wearing a David Ash #14 Longhorn Football mesh jersey.  He strategically has placed himself, most of the season as well, behind the plate where the LHN field mics(and cameras) can pick up his nearly constant mid to late game cheering on the team.  He is both an embarrassment and a treasure in an almost cringe-worthy way. 

Que?  He's not an embarrassment at all.  We need more DDA.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I think we're supposed to pay in F250s.

I sent my two F250s over to the Disch earlier this morning.  Somebody else will have to cover anything else required, my oil well is tapped out for a few days now.