2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

this lemahieu commercial is just chef's kiss during a game like this.

separately, there's a number in pretty woman the musical, or pwtm as it's known around my apartment, called "what's your dream?" from the black dude at the beginning of the movie on hollywood blvd.  that hits close to home.

This team is so frustrating to watch. Multiple TOOTBLANs a game, bad coaching, a lineup with 3-4 automatic outs most days. I just don't see Crane and Click thinking, yep this is the team we are winning another World Series with.

They're not. No George, no Carlos, no Cole. Scrubs everywhere.

This team has been living on borrowed time all season. The slide starts now. Everything is terrible.

Took a great effort by our HOF starter to even salvage one win against Seattle. And barely managed that one.

I wish I could say we're on the verge of starting to hit, and hopefully we are. But there are just so many holes in this lineup. Way too many for us to be trotting out a 5 ERA starter and expecting to win. 

3 hours ago, rvm96 said:

I've never seen so many bitches in my life when the Astros have a 9.5 game lead for the division.

Yeah. I don’t really enjoy the night crew. If I wanted to deal with overreaction, fragile emotions and occasionally outright stupidity, I’d talk to my wife more. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Gonna watch new episode of ObiWan Kenobi that dropped yesterday.  We’ll see if the stormtroopers can hit more shit than opposing pitchers lately…

put this together to see how well WS champs perform in the next few years. Houston's run has been unreal as we knew, but it's so far ahead of everyone else recently. 

Giants had a rollercoaster 5 years then dropped off.  Royals just dropped off the table immediately. Most have a one shining moment and disappear.  Cardinals continue to have a very good run and Dodgers are in the same category it seems so far. Man, Astros! 

2222.JPG

• Hook 'Em 1